Duct Tape Challenge (F)

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
SoTired
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Duct Tape Challenge (F)

Post by SoTired »

We're good friends, and we've decided to film a duct tape challenge video for a well known video sharing site. However, we've decided we're going to do a much better job on the restraints and gag than all the other escape challenges already posted.
Its my turn to go first, how are you going to tape me so that its unlkely I'll get out? I've given you permission to tape me however you want, so long as my hair doesn't get caught in the tape. You've got two new rolls of duct tape.
Probably sleeping if not online.
Enjoyer of tape and engineering difficult to escape scenarios.

DMs open if anyone wants to chat, discuss our hobby or come up with cool scenarios!
Discord: sotired10
SquidIncMaster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SquidIncMaster »

SoTired wrote: 1 week ago We're good friends, and we've decided to film a duct tape challenge video for a well known video sharing site. However, we've decided we're going to do a much better job on the restraints and gag than all the other escape challenges already posted.
Its my turn to go first, how are you going to tape me so that its unlkely I'll get out? I've given you permission to tape me however you want, so long as my hair doesn't get caught in the tape. You've got two new rolls of duct tape.
Could I get a description of appearance and outfit so I can know what I'm working with?
superduperwaveydavey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by superduperwaveydavey »

SoTired wrote: 1 week ago We're good friends, and we've decided to film a duct tape challenge video for a well known video sharing site. However, we've decided we're going to do a much better job on the restraints and gag than all the other escape challenges already posted.
I’d get you to sit down on a good, solid wooden kitchen/dining room chair with a wooden frame back. It sounds as though you want a real challenge. Given we’re using duct tape and that escape from duct tape can be achieved by wiggling and stretching the duct tape, I’d have to tie you in a way to minimise any squirming and wiggling.

I’d get you to place your right arm down by your side and I’d tape your wrist tightly to right hand side of the back of the chair so that your arm is taped with several layers of tape to the back of the chair alongside your right hip. More duct tape would then be used to tape your right elbow/forearm to the same side of the chair. Tying your hand and arm this way at different points against the vertical length of the chair should reduce your ability to struggle and loosen the tape. I’d then repeat the process with your left arm to the left hand side of the back of the chair.

Once your arms were secured to the chair, I’d tie each of your ankles to the corresponding chair leg with plenty of tape. I’d then use several layers of tape to secure each of your legs just below the knee to each chair leg. Again, these two separate anchor points around each leg should significantly reduce any wiggling.

I’d then use the bulk of the remaining tape (around a roll) to tie your stomach and torso to the chair and around your arms. I’d first wrap plenty of layers around your stomach and tightly around your arms and the back of the chair to secure your arms and stomach to the chair. I’d do the same higher up your body around your torso. This should result in a sort of mini-mummification of your upper body so that you can’t move your arms or torso. This should minimise any squirming and wriggling.

I’d save a couple of small bits of tape for your mouth (no wraparound as you don’t want it in your hair).

Given the challenging nature of the tie, you have 30 minutes to escape. Do you think you can do it in time?
SoTired
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SoTired »

SquidIncMaster wrote: 1 week ago
Could I get a description of appearance and outfit so I can know what I'm working with?
170 cm, pretty skinny. Wearing grey cotton leggings, and a white long sleeve t-shirt which is quite close fitting. I've got my hair in a high ponytail in preparation, but can change it to how you want it for the tie. Hair is brown, comes just beyond my shoulders. Wearing trainer socks, but no shoes.

Hope that's enough info!

DMs open if anyone wants to chat, discuss our hobby or come up with cool scenarios!
SoTired
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SoTired »

superduperwaveydavey wrote: 1 week ago
I’d get you to sit down on a good, solid wooden kitchen/dining room chair with a wooden frame back. It sounds as though you want a real challenge. Given we’re using duct tape and that escape from duct tape can be achieved by wiggling and stretching the duct tape, I’d have to tie you in a way to minimise any squirming and wiggling.

I’d get you to place your right arm down by your side and I’d tape your wrist tightly to right hand side of the back of the chair so that your arm is taped with several layers of tape to the back of the chair alongside your right hip. More duct tape would then be used to tape your right elbow/forearm to the same side of the chair. Tying your hand and arm this way at different points against the vertical length of the chair should reduce your ability to struggle and loosen the tape. I’d then repeat the process with your left arm to the left hand side of the back of the chair.

Once your arms were secured to the chair, I’d tie each of your ankles to the corresponding chair leg with plenty of tape. I’d then use several layers of tape to secure each of your legs just below the knee to each chair leg. Again, these two separate anchor points around each leg should significantly reduce any wiggling.

I’d then use the bulk of the remaining tape (around a roll) to tie your stomach and torso to the chair and around your arms. I’d first wrap plenty of layers around your stomach and tightly around your arms and the back of the chair to secure your arms and stomach to the chair. I’d do the same higher up your body around your torso. This should result in a sort of mini-mummification of your upper body so that you can’t move your arms or torso. This should minimise any squirming and wriggling.

I’d save a couple of small bits of tape for your mouth (no wraparound as you don’t want it in your hair).

Given the challenging nature of the tie, you have 30 minutes to escape. Do you think you can do it in time?
You could do a wraparound if you took some measure to protect my hair!
There is zero chance I'm getting free. None, zilch, zero! I can't even wiggle.

SquidIncMaster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SquidIncMaster »

I would tape your wrists and elbows tightly behind your back, wrapping more tape around your waist and forearms, and above and below your chest. Then I use even more tape to wrap your fists up into helpless little balls so you can't pick at any of the bindings. I then have you stand with your back against a support post in your apartment, and begin using tape to trap you against the post at your waist, above and below your chest, and your shoulders. I then take your legs and tightly bind them together with tape at your ankles, calves, above and below your knees, and your thighs. I then add more tape around your legs and the post to trap you entirely against the post. Finally I pop over into your wardrobe and select a pair of tights from your closet, gently stuffing them into your mouth before holding your hair out of the way as I apply a tight wraparound gag, even wrapping it around the post to keep your head in place. Gotta make it a proper challenge, lets see you escape that!
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

I'd make you think I was going to do my standard taping method. I'd start with the wrists behind the back with a good five or six wraps at least. Then I'd wrap around your body above and below your breasts, pinning your arms to your body. Then I'd do the ankles and above the knees. Since you'd have your hair in a ponytail, I'd do a wraparound gag making sure to not get any in your hair. Then, just as you think you'll be able to roll around and such, I'd use the second roll of tape--pretty much the whole roll--to put you in a ball tie.

You have thirty minutes to wiggle loose. Can you do it?
SoTired
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SoTired »

SquidIncMaster wrote: 1 week ago
I would tape your wrists and elbows tightly behind your back, wrapping more tape around your waist and forearms, and above and below your chest. Then I use even more tape to wrap your fists up into helpless little balls so you can't pick at any of the bindings. I then have you stand with your back against a support post in your apartment, and begin using tape to trap you against the post at your waist, above and below your chest, and your shoulders. I then take your legs and tightly bind them together with tape at your ankles, calves, above and below your knees, and your thighs. I then add more tape around your legs and the post to trap you entirely against the post. Finally I pop over into your wardrobe and select a pair of tights from your closet, gently stuffing them into your mouth before holding your hair out of the way as I apply a tight wraparound gag, even wrapping it around the post to keep your head in place. Gotta make it a proper challenge, lets see you escape that!
Love both the taped hands and the elbows. No chance of escaping being anchored to the post so tightly!

SoTired
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SoTired »

TiedAndTaped3D wrote: 1 week ago I'd make you think I was going to do my standard taping method. I'd start with the wrists behind the back with a good five or six wraps at least. Then I'd wrap around your body above and below your breasts, pinning your arms to your body. Then I'd do the ankles and above the knees. Since you'd have your hair in a ponytail, I'd do a wraparound gag making sure to not get any in your hair. Then, just as you think you'll be able to roll around and such, I'd use the second roll of tape--pretty much the whole roll--to put you in a ball tie.

You have thirty minutes to wiggle loose. Can you do it?
I maybe would've fancied my chances before the surprise. All that tape in a ball tie makes things completely impossible! I don't think I'd even be able to prevent myself rolling over

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic