Keep the Annoying Counselors Quiet (m+/FF)

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Keep the Annoying Counselors Quiet (m+/FF)

Post by TapeTurtle »

We are a group of "troubled teens" who have been forced by our parents to attend a two week wilderness intensive to work out why we keep getting in trouble both at school and at home. Our trip into the woods is led by two well-meaning, but insultingly condescending women in their early 30's. We all immediately can't stop talking about both how sexy the two of them are, and how we can't go a whole 2 weeks listening to them tell us how broken and worrisome we all are.

You are the leader of the group, and ask if anyone has anything in their bags that might help keep the two women quiet and out of the way for the two weeks, while also allowing us to have some fun. One of the guys, Kyle, in our group reveals he packed loads of rope and tape just to be safe.

You decide the time has come morning as the Brandy, a 5'5", curvy blonde in a blue tank top and tight jean shorts comes around to your tent, where you've taken the supplies from Kyle and hid them. It's your turn for the dreaded daily "truth time." Danielle, a 5'8" athletic, toned redhead is also due to show up at your tent any moment.

How would you go about taking care of these two women, and what would you do to entertain yourselves until the trip was over?
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Well, seeing as how I’m diabolical, I’m going to wrestle Brandy to the ground, stuffing a bandana in her mouth and wrapping tape around her head. I’ll wrap more tape around her wrists behind her back, her torso above and below her breast, her knees, and her ankles. If she’s wearing shoes, I’ll remove them.

Now when Danielle shows up, I’ll do the same to her. With them both now taped up, I’ll tape them together so that their feet are in each other’s faces. Lastly, I’ll stuff the both of them in one sleeping bag, zipping it shut and watch as they try and struggle their way out of this predicament.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic