I’m that one teen… (?/f)

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
Rope1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

I’m that one teen… (?/f)

Post by Rope1234 »

My family had a complaint from the HOA, about me (for real) and put an idea into my head.

Sssoooo… 16 with black hair and green eyes. I have this thing where I wear elf ears with lots of piercings, with that im walking barefoot around the neighborhood wearing a black AC/DC shirt. The black jeans I have on is torn a little in the knees, and the bottoms of the legs are torn to where the jeans kinda looked like they went into a shredder up to the calves.
I am just enjoying the vibes with music playing in my ears from my earbuds. The complaint was that I needed to dress and act more civil if I was to be seen around the neighborhood.

But if I don’t change my ways… wonder what would happen
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

AC/DC Elf ears, torn jeans and bare feet. Thats a combination! (I’m more Rainbow or Dio myself)

Anyway. Too many complaints about this teen girl, has to be shown how to behave un this “nice” neighbourhood.

Well needless to say one if the nice middle aged ladies of the area challenges you on your Elf ears, torn jeans and bare feet, but mostly AC/DC. and as you give her a mouthful of abuse you are grabbed from behind by…..Me. A pair of very sweaty socks go in your mouth. Tape wrapped round your head over your black hair, and also over your green eyes.

Cable ties quickly secure your hands behind your back, and elbows. You are dragged, blindfolded, gagged and barefoot to a suburban garage, then your ankles and knees are tied with rope. More rope replaces the cable ties on your arms and hands and you are sat on the cold, hard floor, back against a pole. You guessed it. Rope round the pole snd your chest and tummy secure you to it.

Phase 1: complete.
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Phase 2

The elf ears come off first. Apple ear buds playing some gentle Mozart. Now your feet are filthy walking the streets bare foot soooooo. A nice bowl of soapy water and a stiff brush over every millimetre of your feet till they’re soft and pink. Now those nails need some attention. Nice pastel pink on fingers and toes. Those clothes need a change. No AC/DC or torn jeans. Pale pink blouse, white stockings, pink skirt, nice pink kitten heels, locked on!

Ropes replaced by hand cuffs and ankle cuffs (pink and fluffy) pink Ballgag and blindfold.

Now you are delivered back to your parents with a sign round your neck. “Please keep up the standards of the neighbourhood”

Phase 2 complete!

(You don’t want phase 3)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic