Office Robery

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Office Robery

Post by JulieG »

Classic scene

I’m working late and alone at the office. 45 , curvy, shoulder length red hair, white blouse, black skirt to knees, nude tights, black heels.

You break in: ( Man , woman , or couple. I don’t mind) You want some documents, but also take some lap tops.

How do you.

1. Restrain me when you break in
2 force me to open safes and give away passwords
3. Tie me up when you go.

Perhaps you don’t leave me, perhaps this is a robbery and kidnapping. How do you tie me up if you kidnap me?
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

As a larger man, I have no problem overpowering you. For a quick job like this, all I need is a couple rolls of duct tape. After wrapping it around your legs, wrists, and torso I pull off your skirt and toss it aside. Next a sponge ball is stuffed inside your mouth and sealed in with duct tape. Now that I have you helpless, I place you on top of the desk and log into the computer. I don’t need to get the passwords from you. “You stupid slut.” I said. “You left the passwords on a post it note on your monitor.”

Once I transfer whatever I want into an untraceable, off shores account, I go over to the safe with my bag of tools. I drill out the keyhole, letting the door swing open. “Yeah, I don’t need you for this either.” I said.

I then take what I want, the money, the papers, and you. Walking out with everything, I throw you into the trunk of my car.

Once I get back to my base, I can really do what I want. Your shirt and bra are cut off. I tied your hands behind your back in a reverse prayer. More rope is added to your chest, causing your breast to pop out even more. Next your bent over a table and your tights and panties are pulled down. Cold lube is drizzled over your ass and genitals. The first thing I do is insert a large plug up your ass. Hearing you scream into the gag while I do this, I smack your rear. “Quiet.”

Pulling your underwear back up, I bring you over to a chair with a hitachi magic wand tied to the seat. I place you on it so your clit is positioned directly over the bulb. I remove the tape from your legs and tied you down to the chair. Now all that’s left is to replace your gag. Removing it, I shove a dildo gag in your mouth and lock it tight behind your head.

Finally, I place tens unit pads on your breasts and set it to an alternating frequency, sending shocks through your breasts. I flip on the vibrator and let it stimulate you without bringing you over the edge. I then flip on my camera. “This message goes out to Smith, Smith, and Johnson. I have one of your employees. I’m also the one who ran off with a large portion of your money. If you ever want to see her again, send me forty thousand in cash. I’m waiting.”

Of course, not waiting as badly as you are.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

I have been secretly watching the entrance area of your company for several weeks. That's how I know that you're always the last to leave the building in the evening. Today I'll hide behind a bush and wait for you to go to the parking lot. When you are in the blind spot of the security camera, I grab you from behind and cover your mouth with one hand while I tighten a cable tie around your wrists with the other hand.

Your hands are no longer a danger to me, and there is no one there to hear your cries for help. I tie your feet with another cable tie before taking off your shoes and socks. Your cries for help have now turned into sobs, which are increasingly getting on my nerves! The socks you just wore can help. As they are secured in your mouth with a strip of tape, you gag - it probably wasn't a good idea to work in shoes all day.

When you're finished tying up, I just throw your heels into the bushes and make you hop barefoot to the back entrance, which isn't monitored by cameras. The chip on your key chain gives us easy access to the building and your office.

Once there, I tie you to the chair and force you to enter your password (with your hands tied in front of your body). I copy the entire hard drive (including all company secrets) onto a stick. Then I tie your hands to the table leg with another cable tie and leave your office. Tomorrow one of your colleagues will surely find you and free you - or not: tomorrow is Sunday!
SilverLinings
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilverLinings »

Julie Julie Julie...they told us a few years ago at orientation when we started working NEVER to stay late working alone. To ALWAYS have someone stay with you. But this is something you've never bothered to adhere to, and tonight it is going to cost you...and the company.

I walk back into the office from the company gym and greet you with a smile, and you return the greeting, however it is short lived when I pull a gun out and stick it in your face.

"Here's what's going to happen, you're going to take your pantyhose off, ball them up, and shove them in your mouth, understand me?"

You do as you're told, cheeks bulging with your hands up in the air.

I take a role of duct tape from my large purse and tape your arms to each arm of your office chair. I tape your ankles together and then wrap tape around your shine and thick thighs. Just for the fun of it I unbutton your blouse and pull your bra down, letting your big tits fall out and breathe.

I don't actually need you, but I do need you out of the way for this. I don't want you staring at me while I break into the bosses account from your computer. I roll your chair to a storage closet, open it, and push you in it. But before leaving you, I place a strip of tape over your eyes and pick your feet up, giving you some unbearable tickling for about 10 minutes. Your tits bouncing up and down as your laugh through the gag, I get a little bit turned on and decide that I need to get on with my purpose for being there.

I tell you to have a good evening and that the cleaning service will find you when they come in around 1am before shutting the closet door, leaving you in the dark, and proceeding with my mission...
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

@johopp I hope the cleaners find me first. Why was I working on Saturday?

@SilverLinings why did you have to blindfold me in the closest?

And btw. I’m not very ticklish!
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

@JulieG

You're right, you don't normally work on Saturdays - but today was an exception because you forgot to finish a presentation that your boss urgently needed on Monday morning. That's why you reluctantly had to go to the office on your day off.

And since it was a very complex presentation, you didn't leave the office until your usual closing time - in a correspondingly bad mood and with reduced attention to your surroundings. It's easy for me to overpower you!

And the cleaners are the least of my problems: I just hang a note on the front door saying that your office doesn't need to be cleaned today - along with a few bills for the cleaners that I took from your wallet.

Have a nice weekend in bondage - and a strong bladder!!
Jarris Scott
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jarris Scott »

JulieG wrote: 3 months ago Classic scene

I’m working late and alone at the office. 45 , curvy, shoulder length red hair, white blouse, black skirt to knees, nude tights, black heels.

You break in: ( Man , woman , or couple. I don’t mind) You want some documents, but also take some lap tops.

How do you.

Perhaps you don’t leave me, perhaps this is a robbery and kidnapping. How do you tie me up if you kidnap me?
I see you alone at your computer back to the door, I wasn't expecting someone to be here this late but after my sweep I am confident you are completely alone. Approaching silently I clamp my hands down around your throat and one of your wrists, pulling you roughly down to the floor onto your chest as I sit down on your back and pry your hands back behind your back. What happens next is a bit of a blur for you, but using a lot of electrical tape I weld your arms together behind your back from wrist up to elbow, pushing out your chest and bursting a few buttons on your tight blouse.

Picking you up I dump you down onto your office chair with your arms over its back before using more tape to loop around your waist and chairs back locking you into the seat. Taking your legs and pulling off your heels and tights, I start welding your ankles together and loop the tape all the way up to your knees, finally I take some office phones and use their cords to loop around your legs binding them to your chairs base.

Ripping apart your shirt and skirt so you are just in your underwear, they don't last long and quickly your panties are stuffed into your mouth followed by the shreds of your blouse being held in by a dozen layers of tape from the bottom of your nose to under your chin, which is then followed by your tights pulled down over your head. I tear open the tights and pull your hair into a rather tight ponytail before applying three layers of tape to wrap your head completely leaving just the tiniest gap for your nose and your hair untapped.

Now came the fun part. For the next half an hour we played a game, you muffled a yes or no and each answer I didn't like I twisted your nipples and slapped your breasts. Eventually I manage to get what I want, the combination to the safes and your password so I can use your account to steal what I need. Happy with what I have, and very unhappy with how long it took you to communicate such things (not my problem you were gagged nor your ears blocked by a few tights and tape layers) I decide to leave you in further binds.

First I encase each hand in a few layers of tape turning them into useless taped balls, then with the tape I start circling around the base of your breasts so they swell up slightly before I pinch down some heavy duty binders onto your nipples, hanging a stapler from each as some weights so any movement you make tugs on them. With the phone cords I loop around your ponytail and pull it down under the chair, tying a firm knot to your big toes with such little slack you head is forced back as your hair and toes are constantly pulled together. Finally I take your phone and turn it on vibrate mode (of course turning that to max as well) and sliding it into your womanhood. With that I give your breasts one last slap and give my thanks for you being so helpful.

You can't hear my footsteps leaving you alone in darkness in your binds, nor know how long it has been since you've been tied. What you do know is all those messages and phone calls you get are rather distracting, especially since it dawns on your that you decided to work late on Friday night, and the cleaners were taking the weekend off. Hopefully someone comes in early Monday morning, too bad it is a public holiday and the office is closed.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Thanks @johopp and @SilverLinings for your responses.

@Jarris Scott yoirs is the most evil so far. I love the tights/tape hood and nipple clamps the most. Can I really last two whole days like that. Guess I don’t have a choice. At ,east the phone distracts me from the discomfort.
Jarris Scott
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jarris Scott »

@JulieG When given the chance to be evil I will be :lol: Who knows, maybe I'll come back Sunday night and steal you away somewhere private~
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Jarris Scott wrote: 3 months ago @JulieG When given the chance to be evil I will be :lol: Who knows, maybe I'll come back Sunday night and steal you away somewhere private~
You seem just the evil kidnapper I need to mee.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

Continuation:

After sitting in your chair for some time (you have long since given up your attempts to free yourself), you suddenly find yourself sitting in the dark. You know the reason: To save energy, the lights in all offices are now automatically switched off at 8 p.m. But not only the lights are turned off, but also the heating!

You could easily turn the lights and heating back on manually. But since your hands are still tied to the table leg, you can't reach the switches. You quickly start to freeze in your thin work clothes and bare feet.

The ringing of the telephone wakes you from your shaky sleep. Since it's Saturday, you're actually expecting an order from a customer that you would normally process next Monday - if you were not tied up! You scream with all your might into your gag - but of course the unknown caller can't hear you because you couldn't answer it, tied up as you are.

After a few minutes the ringing stops. You sigh deeply. But then your cell phone rings. It seems urgent. After several rings, your mailbox starts.. You hear the voice of Ms. Meyer from the IT department, who has already helped you with several PC problems.

"Hello, Ms. JulieG, this is Ms. Meyer. Unfortunately, we have registered that sensitive company data has been downloaded from your computer. Please comment on this immediately in writing - otherwise we will unfortunately have to terminate your contract without notice and report it to the police." The answering machine switches off again.

You tug at your bonds again, but the cable tie only cuts deeper into your skin. Now you're in real trouble!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

@johopp well this has suddenly evolved a bit.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

As a matter of fact. And, do you like it? (Not that you have a choice :-).

In that case, stay tuned for the next chapter.
JFBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JFBound »

Reply deleted by me
Last edited by JFBound 2 months ago, edited 4 times in total.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

Continuation:

You didn't manage to free yourself. But you barely feel the cuts from the cable ties because you're paralyzed with fear. Big tears stream down your cheeks. You see yourself wearing orange prison uniforms for the next few years, with metal shackles around your wrists and ankles, and in cells a few square meters in size. Add to that the hard work in the prison laundry or in the prison quarry or something similar that your petite body will never be able to handle.

Plus, your financial future scares you. After allowing yourself to be so easily overwhelmed, you'll never find a job in the industry again - not to mention the huge amount of damages you'll have to pay! This immediately causes the next flood of tears.

Suddenly someone taps you. You flinch, but then you recognize me. Why did you come back?, you think. Panic rises in you, because you suddenly realize that there can only be one logical reason for my return: to eliminate an eyewitness once and for all! You make your will internally.

I'll cut you loose from the chair, but leave your hands tied. Then I push you into the back of a car and drive off - you're sure it will be your last trip.

After a long drive, I finally start to speak: "My customer can't do anything with the stupid data. You know your way around it. If you explain to my customer how he can use the data profitably, I won't just give you your miserable life - you'll even get a small share of the money we steal from your company. What do you think of that?"
Spetsnaz08
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Spetsnaz08 »

JulieG wrote: 3 months ago Classic scene

How do you.

Having planned the heist in great detail, I enter fully armed with a pistol and a bag of various items to keep you in your place while I get what I want.

I barge into the office and point a gun at you and tell you to do everything I tell you.
After getting your "cooperation" I make you join your hands in front of you as if you were praying and tie them together with a roll of rope that I was holding in my hand.
I then proceed to tie a rope over your knees to make it more difficult for you to escape if you think about trying but at the same time allowing you to walk.

After taking these precautions and always keeping the gun pointed at your head I force you to open the safe for me and give me your passwords.
Once the job is done I proceed to tie you up.
First I untie your hands and tie them again behind your back, crossing your wrists. Then I proceed to tie your elbows together, pushing your breasts further forward.
Then comes your torso, which I tie with a long rope that I pass over and under your breasts to keep your torso firmly in place.
I then force you to sit on your office chair and use more ropes to secure your upper body to your office chair. Finally I kneeling and proceed to tie up your ankles together and then pull them back to secure them to the column of the wheeled office chair.
I then stand up and take a sponge ball. I stuff it inside your mouth before sliding a white cloth between your lips as a cleave gag, pulling the ends and tying them behind your head. Then I wrap white tape around your mouth to cover your cleave gag and silencing you more. To complete your gag I add a cloth over the previous layers, giving the illusion to those who look at you that you are gagged with a simple OTM gag.
At this point I would make a teathral exit from the office, mockingly reassuring you that sooner or later someone will come to free you.

If I decided to kidnap you instead, I would leave you tied with your hands in front and the rope above your knees. However, I would gag you with the sponge ball as stuff followed by strips of tape stuck on your lips.
I would then frogmarch you to my van and sit you in the back. Here I would then proceed to tie your crossed ankles and then move on to free you hands and tie your crossed wrists behind your back. Then your torso with ropes above and below your breasts.
Finally I would connect your wrists to your ankles in a tight hogtie and leave you struggling and wondering where your next destination will be.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic