How would you restrain and dominate me?

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
User avatar
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 125
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Alberta, Canada

How would you restrain and dominate me?

Post by GagFan96 »

Hey guys I'm a young male who is submissive and I would like to hear different ways that people would tie me up and dominate me.
User avatar
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 125
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Alberta, Canada

Post by GagFan96 »

Bump
User avatar
Wrappedguy825
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 18
Joined: 7 months ago
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Wrappedguy825 »

Hope your a duct tape can because your arms and legs get tied together with tape. Then a ball gag goes in your mouth and that’s sealed over with tape. Then I start wrapping down your body encasing you into a tight trap.
User avatar
Wrappedguy825
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 18
Joined: 7 months ago
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Wrappedguy825 »

GagFan96 wrote: 6 months agoBump
Hope your a duct tape fan because your arms and legs get tied together with tape. Then a ball gag goes in your mouth and that’s sealed over with tape. Then I start wrapping down your body encasing you into a tight trap.
User avatar
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 125
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Alberta, Canada

Post by GagFan96 »

Wrappedguy825 wrote: 6 months ago Hope your a duct tape can because your arms and legs get tied together with tape. Then a ball gag goes in your mouth and that’s sealed over with tape. Then I start wrapping down your body encasing you into a tight trap.
I'm not generally one for mummification but I do like tape
User avatar
Wrappedguy825
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 18
Joined: 7 months ago
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Wrappedguy825 »

GagFan96 wrote: 6 months ago
Wrappedguy825 wrote: 6 months ago Hope your a duct tape can because your arms and legs get tied together with tape. Then a ball gag goes in your mouth and that’s sealed over with tape. Then I start wrapping down your body encasing you into a tight trap.
I'm not generally one for mummification but I do like tape
Well then I’d lay off the mummification and just hogtie you instead. Run the tape around your mouth a few times and connect it to your feet
User avatar
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 125
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Alberta, Canada

Post by GagFan96 »

Wrappedguy825 wrote: 6 months ago
GagFan96 wrote: 6 months ago
Wrappedguy825 wrote: 6 months ago Hope your a duct tape can because your arms and legs get tied together with tape. Then a ball gag goes in your mouth and that’s sealed over with tape. Then I start wrapping down your body encasing you into a tight trap.
I'm not generally one for mummification but I do like tape
Well then I’d lay off the mummification and just hogtie you instead. Run the tape around your mouth a few times and connect it to your feet
I would love to talk about this more if you want to pm me?
FacelessMage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 75
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: NYC

Post by FacelessMage »

GagFan96 wrote: 11 months ago Hey guys I'm a young male who is submissive and I would like to hear different ways that people would tie me up and dominate me.
If domination is what you want, I love to incorporate it into the tying process itself. Not entirely sure how young you are, but I'm going to assume I have a size and strength advantage. I'd start with s little manhandling, forcing your arms behind your back and pinning you there with a solid hand gag. I'd probably cheat to start off, slap a pair of cuffs on you tightly so I can have both hands free to stuff your mouth and gG you with duct tape.

With you thoroughly gagged, id then strip you to whatever underwear you had on then remove your handcuffs only to replace them with tight rope. Wrists, elbows if you can handle it, ankles, and thighs. Then finish it up with a hogtie.
User avatar
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 125
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Alberta, Canada

Post by GagFan96 »

Bump


Last bumped by GagFan96 1 month ago.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic