How would you keep me out the way? (F)

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

How would you keep me out the way? (F)

Post by AllTapedUp »

This looks like a fun game. Let's say I'm house sitting for a couple who are on holiday. You break in thinking the house is empty but find me sleeping in a guest room.

I'm 5'4, long light brown hair, brown eyes, pale skin. How would you make sure I don't interrupt your burglary? :D
aashpazazim

Post by aashpazazim »

I'll have some duct tape, a pair of socks, and a long wide cloth ready. I'll tiptoe over to the bed and wake you by jumping on the bed to pin you down. Before you get a chance to react, I'll stuff a sock in your mouth and cleave gag you with the cloth to keep it in. Once you're gagged, I'll lock your arms behind you back and duct tape your wrists together. I'll tape your hands to make sure you can't grab at anything. Then I'll pin you down at your thighs and tape your ankles. I'll tape your legs together below the knees, then get off you and secure your legs above the knees with some more tape. For more security (and for fun) I'll tape your arms to your chest and wrap the tape around a couple times above and below your breasts. Before I leave to go continue my job, I'll make sure to gag you more effectively. I'll pull down the cleave gag and before you have a chance to spit out the sock, I'll stuff another one in there, and then I'll wrap gag you with my duct tape, going seven times around your head to keep it in there. The tape will stick to your cure brown hair and dishevel it. I'll untie the cloth that I used as a cleave gag and then use it to blindfold you, and I'll stuff you in the guest room closet to struggle.
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllTapedUp »

aashpazazim wrote: 10 months ago I'll have some duct tape, a pair of socks, and a long wide cloth ready. I'll tiptoe over to the bed and wake you by jumping on the bed to pin you down. Before you get a chance to react, I'll stuff a sock in your mouth and cleave gag you with the cloth to keep it in. Once you're gagged, I'll lock your arms behind you back and duct tape your wrists together. I'll tape your hands to make sure you can't grab at anything. Then I'll pin you down at your thighs and tape your ankles. I'll tape your legs together below the knees, then get off you and secure your legs above the knees with some more tape. For more security (and for fun) I'll tape your arms to your chest and wrap the tape around a couple times above and below your breasts. Before I leave to go continue my job, I'll make sure to gag you more effectively. I'll pull down the cleave gag and before you have a chance to spit out the sock, I'll stuff another one in there, and then I'll wrap gag you with my duct tape, going seven times around your head to keep it in there. The tape will stick to your cure brown hair and dishevel it. I'll untie the cloth that I used as a cleave gag and then use it to blindfold you, and I'll stuff you in the guest room closet to struggle.
This is amazing! The perfect way to use all that duct tape. Thanks :D
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I know you like tape, but I have a pile of rope with your name on it.

Sneaking in to the house in middle of the afternoon was no problem when there are no neighbors. What I didn’t count on was finding you napping in a room. You look great, still in your school uniform. How could I resist?

While you’re still asleep, I manage to stuff one of your stockings into your mouth. Before you can completely comprehend what’s happening, a few pieces of tape seal it shut. I flip you over and swiftly bind your crossed wrists behind you. You’re not my first, so I make sure you can’t reach any knots. Your ankles are next so you don’t kick me. Now I can take my time with you.

One rope goes around your waist and hands, pinning your arms to your body. I slip a rope under your armpits and connect it to the head of the bed. Then I tightly tie your knees and thighs, pea welding your legs together. Another rope is tied to your bound feet. I pull your body down toward the foot of the bed, pulling the headboard tether taught and raising your skirt in the process. The rope around your ankles is tied to the foot of the bed, leaving you with little to no wiggle room.

I wiggle my fingers on your body stockinged feet to test the rope work, then casually slide my hands up your body. The ropes should hold you long enough for me to clean out the house and make my getaway. Or should I skip robbing the house and just take you with me?
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I hear that you’re home so I wait behind a door for you to enter the room. As you do so I clamp my hand over your mouth and tell you to do as I say and you won’t be hurt. You nod as I gather your hands behind you crossing your wrists. I lash them together, cinching between them and tying the knot well out of the way of prying fingers.

I walk you to your bedroom and sit you on your bed. I take a couple of pairs of panties from your underwear drawer and a pair if tights . “Please don’t gag me” you say but I take no notice. The panties are pushed into your mouth and the tights tied round your head to prevent you from spitting them out.

Next I tie your ankles together again with a cinch. Then I tie your legs above and below your knees. I take a long length of rope and tie around your arms and body above and below your boobs. Finally I lay you face down on the bed and tie your wrists to your ankles so you are hogtied.

“That should hold you while I finish here” I say. You think I have left the room and start struggling and squirming against the ropes trying to get free. In fact I am watching, enjoying the show, the little grunts of effort and your dress riding up. I make a decision. The burglary is now going to be a kidnapping. I release the rope tying your wrists to your ankles, lift you onto my shoulder and carry you to my van...........
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllTapedUp »

TightsBound wrote: 10 months ago I know you like tape, but I have a pile of rope with your name on it.

Sneaking in to the house in middle of the afternoon was no problem when there are no neighbors. What I didn’t count on was finding you napping in a room. You look great, still in your school uniform. How could I resist?

While you’re still asleep, I manage to stuff one of your stockings into your mouth. Before you can completely comprehend what’s happening, a few pieces of tape seal it shut. I flip you over and swiftly bind your crossed wrists behind you. You’re not my first, so I make sure you can’t reach any knots. Your ankles are next so you don’t kick me. Now I can take my time with you.

One rope goes around your waist and hands, pinning your arms to your body. I slip a rope under your armpits and connect it to the head of the bed. Then I tightly tie your knees and thighs, pea welding your legs together. Another rope is tied to your bound feet. I pull your body down toward the foot of the bed, pulling the headboard tether taught and raising your skirt in the process. The rope around your ankles is tied to the foot of the bed, leaving you with little to no wiggle room.

I wiggle my fingers on your body stockinged feet to test the rope work, then casually slide my hands up your body. The ropes should hold you long enough for me to clean out the house and make my getaway. Or should I skip robbing the house and just take you with me?
Tape and rope is still a great combination! I like the way you tied me to the bed, I'd definitely be stuck there until you decide otherwise. I certainly wouldn't be able to stop you if you wanted to take me with you. Thanks for replying :D
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllTapedUp »

Dpsiic wrote: 10 months ago I hear that you’re home so I wait behind a door for you to enter the room. As you do so I clamp my hand over your mouth and tell you to do as I say and you won’t be hurt. You nod as I gather your hands behind you crossing your wrists. I lash them together, cinching between them and tying the knot well out of the way of prying fingers.

I walk you to your bedroom and sit you on your bed. I take a couple of pairs of panties from your underwear drawer and a pair if tights . “Please don’t gag me” you say but I take no notice. The panties are pushed into your mouth and the tights tied round your head to prevent you from spitting them out.

Next I tie your ankles together again with a cinch. Then I tie your legs above and below your knees. I take a long length of rope and tie around your arms and body above and below your boobs. Finally I lay you face down on the bed and tie your wrists to your ankles so you are hogtied.

“That should hold you while I finish here” I say. You think I have left the room and start struggling and squirming against the ropes trying to get free. In fact I am watching, enjoying the show, the little grunts of effort and your dress riding up. I make a decision. The burglary is now going to be a kidnapping. I release the rope tying your wrists to your ankles, lift you onto my shoulder and carry you to my van...........
I like that you started with a nice, tight hand gag! I'm sure I would be struggling a lot whilst you watched, and even more when I realise you are taking me with you :P Thanks for replying :)
TheEngineer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheEngineer »

Not wanting to get caught for my... less than legal actions, I quietly sneak over to where you are sleeping, prepared to keep you restrained for my burglary, and for however long it takes you to escape!
I carefully pull back the covers and slowly pull off your socks. Suddenly, I jump up on the bed and stuff your socks into your mouth before you have a chance to shout, and I keep them in with multiple wraps of the duct tape I have around your head! Turning you over onto your stomach, I wrap your forearms together in a box tie and use more tape around your chests to keep them in place.
Moving on to your legs, I tape together your thighs, knees, shins and ankles to keep you from kicking me, accidentally or otherwise! To keep you from hopping away, I bring your ankles to the foot of the bed and tape them to the bed frame.
Getting a sly idea, I pull out a little roll of electrical tape and tape your two big toes together before I begin tickling you for a brief moment! Afterwards, I leave you to struggle as I ransack the house, coming back only to blindfold you and enjoy tickling your feet a little more.
Maybe for my next heist I could pull off a kidnapping...
No harm in wanting to try new things right?
Always down to chat or rp ;)
Bondage93
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondage93 »

I sneak through the house, believing it to be abandoned, casing the joint I was sure that the couple who owned it were on vacation. However I think see that a door is open. Carefully looking inside I see a pretty girl sleeping on the bed, seemed to be taking a nap, only her feet and shins were covered by the blanket, revealing a slim body with long brown hair. She simply wore a bra and boxers as she took her nap. I smirked, all of a sudden this robbery was going to be fun!

Silently making my way over I pull a cloth out of my duffebag and jump onto the bed. Quickly pinning her to the bed and covering her mouth. "Mmmmmphhh!" You wake up, terrified and eyes wide.

"Hey, quiet! Quiet!" I order as your brown eyes stay wide. "I'm just here to take some valuables okay? Cooperate and you'll be fine." I said smirking, knowing that that was likely a lie. Still with wide eyes you quickly nodded. "Good." I said smirking. "Now I'll remove my hand, no screaming understood?"

You nodded as I removed my hand. "Please just take what you want I'll behave."

"You better." I said smirking as as shove the cloth into your mouth. Take a roll of duct tape I then plaster your lips and lower portion of your face with eight strips of duct tape. "Sit up." I order you as I sit behind you and tightly tape your wrists together. I then continue to wrap the tape up your arms until I reach your elbows, pinning them together.

"Mmmphh!" You groan in discomfort as your chest is forced out and your elbows are forced together. I chuckle, getting up and wrapping duct tape over your ankles, then your knees. You're nervous as I've used almost an entire roll to keep you tightly out of the way. Just to make sure you stay put I then put zipties around your calves, knees, elbows, and wrists.

"That should keep you silent, I say forcing you to lay down as I start to spider tickle your exposed belly and thighs.

Your brown eyes go wide. "Nommpheessshehehehepheess!" You plead squirming in your bondage. I tickle harder. "Nohehehestahhphhee!" I chuckle myself, satisfied.

"Okay, wait her while I go rob the place." I say giving your thigh a harsh slap, making you yelp into your gag. Going through the house I grab some cash and jewels that I see around. Easy to carry and pretty pricey. Walking by the guest bedroom them I watch as I see the pretty brown haired girl rolling around in her bra and boxers. I cant resist as I walk in, she rolled onto her stomach. "Thought you were suppose to be still." I say giving you a spank before rolling you over and smacking your belly, making you yelp.

"Mmmmphhiee!"

I smirk. "Now remember, I did say I was here to take valuables." I say pulling out my phone. I call a number. "Hey, yeah its me. Yeah, you still holding auctions for the 'finest merchandise'? Yeah think I have some product for you, pretty, brown hair, if you want to have an auction with just sadists I can confirm she's a yelper. Okay, sounds good, meet me at my safehouse in a week I'll be done with my fun by then. Awesome." I smile at you as I hang up, your eyes wide. "What, you did say I could take anything I want, and well, you're the most valuable thing here!" You plead into your gag as you're loaded up into the van.

-

Hope this was a fun response for you
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllTapedUp »

TheEngineer wrote: 10 months ago Not wanting to get caught for my... less than legal actions, I quietly sneak over to where you are sleeping, prepared to keep you restrained for my burglary, and for however long it takes you to escape!
I carefully pull back the covers and slowly pull off your socks. Suddenly, I jump up on the bed and stuff your socks into your mouth before you have a chance to shout, and I keep them in with multiple wraps of the duct tape I have around your head! Turning you over onto your stomach, I wrap your forearms together in a box tie and use more tape around your chests to keep them in place.
Moving on to your legs, I tape together your thighs, knees, shins and ankles to keep you from kicking me, accidentally or otherwise! To keep you from hopping away, I bring your ankles to the foot of the bed and tape them to the bed frame.
Getting a sly idea, I pull out a little roll of electrical tape and tape your two big toes together before I begin tickling you for a brief moment! Afterwards, I leave you to struggle as I ransack the house, coming back only to blindfold you and enjoy tickling your feet a little more.
Maybe for my next heist I could pull off a kidnapping...
Two different types of tape! I love it :P Thanks for replying :)
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllTapedUp »

Bondage93 wrote: 10 months ago I sneak through the house, believing it to be abandoned, casing the joint I was sure that the couple who owned it were on vacation. However I think see that a door is open. Carefully looking inside I see a pretty girl sleeping on the bed, seemed to be taking a nap, only her feet and shins were covered by the blanket, revealing a slim body with long brown hair. She simply wore a bra and boxers as she took her nap. I smirked, all of a sudden this robbery was going to be fun!

Silently making my way over I pull a cloth out of my duffebag and jump onto the bed. Quickly pinning her to the bed and covering her mouth. "Mmmmmphhh!" You wake up, terrified and eyes wide.

"Hey, quiet! Quiet!" I order as your brown eyes stay wide. "I'm just here to take some valuables okay? Cooperate and you'll be fine." I said smirking, knowing that that was likely a lie. Still with wide eyes you quickly nodded. "Good." I said smirking. "Now I'll remove my hand, no screaming understood?"

You nodded as I removed my hand. "Please just take what you want I'll behave."

"You better." I said smirking as as shove the cloth into your mouth. Take a roll of duct tape I then plaster your lips and lower portion of your face with eight strips of duct tape. "Sit up." I order you as I sit behind you and tightly tape your wrists together. I then continue to wrap the tape up your arms until I reach your elbows, pinning them together.

"Mmmphh!" You groan in discomfort as your chest is forced out and your elbows are forced together. I chuckle, getting up and wrapping duct tape over your ankles, then your knees. You're nervous as I've used almost an entire roll to keep you tightly out of the way. Just to make sure you stay put I then put zipties around your calves, knees, elbows, and wrists.

"That should keep you silent, I say forcing you to lay down as I start to spider tickle your exposed belly and thighs.

Your brown eyes go wide. "Nommpheessshehehehepheess!" You plead squirming in your bondage. I tickle harder. "Nohehehestahhphhee!" I chuckle myself, satisfied.

"Okay, wait her while I go rob the place." I say giving your thigh a harsh slap, making you yelp into your gag. Going through the house I grab some cash and jewels that I see around. Easy to carry and pretty pricey. Walking by the guest bedroom them I watch as I see the pretty brown haired girl rolling around in her bra and boxers. I cant resist as I walk in, she rolled onto her stomach. "Thought you were suppose to be still." I say giving you a spank before rolling you over and smacking your belly, making you yelp.

"Mmmmphhiee!"

I smirk. "Now remember, I did say I was here to take valuables." I say pulling out my phone. I call a number. "Hey, yeah its me. Yeah, you still holding auctions for the 'finest merchandise'? Yeah think I have some product for you, pretty, brown hair, if you want to have an auction with just sadists I can confirm she's a yelper. Okay, sounds good, meet me at my safehouse in a week I'll be done with my fun by then. Awesome." I smile at you as I hang up, your eyes wide. "What, you did say I could take anything I want, and well, you're the most valuable thing here!" You plead into your gag as you're loaded up into the van.

-

Hope this was a fun response for you
This was great, thank you for such a long response. I would have no chance with duct tape and zip ties :D Thanks!
wolfman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I creep up on you as you sleep and quickly straddle you pinning your arms down and press a chloroform soaked cloth over your mouth and nose. 

Once you are out cold, I duct tape your hands into fists and bend your arm at the elbow. Then I tape your wrist to your upper and and work my way down towards your elbow, forcing you to keep your arm bent. Once done the other arm gets the same treatment and I wrap tape around your body, to keep your arms pinned. ‎

I then tape your ankles, thighs and legs above and below the knee together, before bending your legs and wrapping tape over your shins and around your legs to frog tie them. 

As you wake and realise how stuck you are, I stuff a damp sponge into your mouth before you can scream and secure it with several wraps of tape around your mouth from your chin to your nose. 

"Don't worry, I am not here to hurt you, I am going to take what I want and go. If you behave and don't cause trouble, I will call the police an hour after I am gone and they can come and free you." I say firmly, "But any noise or trouble out of you and I will just leave you to escape on your own."

Before I leave the room, I smooth two strips of tape over your eyes. 

An hour later, you haven't moved much and I decide to head off. I spot your phone on the bedside table and decide to have a look. Seems you have been messaging a boy in your class, you are dropping heavy hints that you like him, but he is a bit slow on the uptake. 

I smile at you and without telling you, I send the boy a message from your phone, "Can you come to the house I am looking after? I really need your help with something. I will leave the front door unlocked, I promise you won't regret helping me." 

Before I leave I pick you up from the bed and pop you on to the sofa downstairs, placing a feather duster by your side. 

The last words you hear from me are, "I hope the rest of your day goes well."‎

View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view is prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllTapedUp »

wolfman wrote: 10 months ago I creep up on you as you sleep and quickly straddle you pinning your arms down and press a chloroform soaked cloth over your mouth and nose. 

Once you are out cold, I duct tape your hands into fists and bend your arm at the elbow. Then I tape your wrist to your upper and and work my way down towards your elbow, forcing you to keep your arm bent. Once done the other arm gets the same treatment and I wrap tape around your body, to keep your arms pinned. ‎

I then tape your ankles, thighs and legs above and below the knee together, before bending your legs and wrapping tape over your shins and around your legs to frog tie them. 

As you wake and realise how stuck you are, I stuff a damp sponge into your mouth before you can scream and secure it with several wraps of tape around your mouth from your chin to your nose. 

"Don't worry, I am not here to hurt you, I am going to take what I want and go. If you behave and don't cause trouble, I will call the police an hour after I am gone and they can come and free you." I say firmly, "But any noise or trouble out of you and I will just leave you to escape on your own."

Before I leave the room, I smooth two strips of tape over your eyes. 

An hour later, you haven't moved much and I decide to head off. I spot your phone on the bedside table and decide to have a look. Seems you have been messaging a boy in your class, you are dropping heavy hints that you like him, but he is a bit slow on the uptake. 

I smile at you and without telling you, I send the boy a message from your phone, "Can you come to the house I am looking after? I really need your help with something. I will leave the front door unlocked, I promise you won't regret helping me." 

Before I leave I pick you up from the bed and pop you on to the sofa downstairs, placing a feather duster by your side. 

The last words you hear from me are, "I hope the rest of your day goes well."‎

Thank you, a different way of being tied up and also a nice twist at the end! I wonder what this boy would do when he finds me? :P
HomeIntruder
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HomeIntruder »

I grinned when I found the sleeping girl. Just perfect. I always came prepared, and poured the contents of my sports bag at her foot end. I arranged them next to the unsuspecting young woman: coils and coils of hemp rope, a roll of duct tape next to her pillow. I pre cut four strips for quick gagging and put them on the headboard so I could remove them easily. She still looked very peaceful, sleeping deep.

I left her for a bit, surrounded by the restraints that would soon hold her tight, to find suitable mouth stuffing. I found a sponge in the kitchen. When I returned, she was still peacefully snoring. Carefully, I slipped a sleeping mask over her eyes. Still, she started moving when I had applied the strap behind her head, and she groaned. That was my cue. I grabbed the sponge and forcefully shoved it into her mouth, roughly shoving it in there with my fingers. I grabbed the pre-cut strips and slammed them over her mouth. She was awake now, but heavily disoriented by the sleep mask.

Grabbing her by her shoulders, I roughly turned her, straddling her and putting as much weight as I could on her upper back. Her legs starting kicking uselessly in the air, but otherwise she had a lot of trouble moving. Her panicked moans were a joy to my ear.

I took my time binding her. Her elbows were first. Four wrappings of the rope, then three cinches. Then I went on to her wrists. She made cute attempts to hit me, but soon they were tightly tied.

I grabbed her by the ponytail and tugged her from the bed and on her feet. A few hard slaps on her sexy pajama shorts and a tug on her ponytail and she walked without problems to the kitchen chair I had prepared for her in the walk in closet. I still hadn't said a word and understandably, the poor girl was quite scared. She kept moving her head from side to side, kicking with her feet as I bound her torso to the chair at her waist and above and below her breasts.

Time to tame her legs. I first bound her thighs, then her legs above and below her knees, then her calves and finally her ankles. By the time I got there, her ankles could only wobble. With a rope I connected her ankles to her wrists, tugging the rope so tight her ankles were no longer touching the floor.

Just for fun, I added some more rope around her lap and I bound her big toes together. I then grabbed the duct tape and wrapped it twenty times around her head, to reinforce the gag. With my phone, I took pictures from every angle. Then I closed the door, leaving the girl to wander what the hell had happened to her while I stripped the house of anything of value..
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllTapedUp »

HomeIntruder wrote: 10 months ago I grinned when I found the sleeping girl. Just perfect. I always came prepared, and poured the contents of my sports bag at her foot end. I arranged them next to the unsuspecting young woman: coils and coils of hemp rope, a roll of duct tape next to her pillow. I pre cut four strips for quick gagging and put them on the headboard so I could remove them easily. She still looked very peaceful, sleeping deep.

I left her for a bit, surrounded by the restraints that would soon hold her tight, to find suitable mouth stuffing. I found a sponge in the kitchen. When I returned, she was still peacefully snoring. Carefully, I slipped a sleeping mask over her eyes. Still, she started moving when I had applied the strap behind her head, and she groaned. That was my cue. I grabbed the sponge and forcefully shoved it into her mouth, roughly shoving it in there with my fingers. I grabbed the pre-cut strips and slammed them over her mouth. She was awake now, but heavily disoriented by the sleep mask.

Grabbing her by her shoulders, I roughly turned her, straddling her and putting as much weight as I could on her upper back. Her legs starting kicking uselessly in the air, but otherwise she had a lot of trouble moving. Her panicked moans were a joy to my ear.

I took my time binding her. Her elbows were first. Four wrappings of the rope, then three cinches. Then I went on to her wrists. She made cute attempts to hit me, but soon they were tightly tied.

I grabbed her by the ponytail and tugged her from the bed and on her feet. A few hard slaps on her sexy pajama shorts and a tug on her ponytail and she walked without problems to the kitchen chair I had prepared for her in the walk in closet. I still hadn't said a word and understandably, the poor girl was quite scared. She kept moving her head from side to side, kicking with her feet as I bound her torso to the chair at her waist and above and below her breasts.

Time to tame her legs. I first bound her thighs, then her legs above and below her knees, then her calves and finally her ankles. By the time I got there, her ankles could only wobble. With a rope I connected her ankles to her wrists, tugging the rope so tight her ankles were no longer touching the floor.

Just for fun, I added some more rope around her lap and I bound her big toes together. I then grabbed the duct tape and wrapped it twenty times around her head, to reinforce the gag. With my phone, I took pictures from every angle. Then I closed the door, leaving the girl to wander what the hell had happened to her while I stripped the house of anything of value..
Thank you, this was a lot of fun to read! I would definitely be in trouble tied to a chair with all that rope and tape. Would be fun to struggle though :D
FacelessMage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FacelessMage »

I actually got to do a scene like this with a girl one time, so I'd likely employ the same tactics. Ball gags are fun tools, but to properly muffle someone you need stuffing and tape lol. If I managed to get in the house without alerting you, I'd rush you with quickness and force. I'd grab you roughly and flip you to your stomach on the bed. Being bigger than you based on your description, id twist your arms behind your back and essentially sit on you to start, straddling your body while using my legs to help keep your arms pinned, leaving both hands free to gag you. A rough hand gag to start, keep your likely screaming contained as i grab my supplies.

Use a wadded cloth of sorts, or perhaps a pair of panties if im feeling particularly devious. Stuff it in your mouth then wrap tape tightly around your mouth several times. None of this single strip across the lips nonsense. That never works. Have to wrap it all the way around tightly. Then I'd focus on your arms.

If I was significantly stronger than you, I could try some decorative boxtie. If your struggles were making me work, I have quick ties that will still render you quite stuck. Cross and bind your wrists. Bind your upper arms to your chest in a snug harness. Then id do simple two-column ties on your ankles and thighs before hosting you to the chest harness i made earlier. That should keep you incapacitated for plenty long enough for me to do my deeds
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllTapedUp »

FacelessMage wrote: 10 months ago I actually got to do a scene like this with a girl one time, so I'd likely employ the same tactics. Ball gags are fun tools, but to properly muffle someone you need stuffing and tape lol. If I managed to get in the house without alerting you, I'd rush you with quickness and force. I'd grab you roughly and flip you to your stomach on the bed. Being bigger than you based on your description, id twist your arms behind your back and essentially sit on you to start, straddling your body while using my legs to help keep your arms pinned, leaving both hands free to gag you. A rough hand gag to start, keep your likely screaming contained as i grab my supplies.

Use a wadded cloth of sorts, or perhaps a pair of panties if im feeling particularly devious. Stuff it in your mouth then wrap tape tightly around your mouth several times. None of this single strip across the lips nonsense. That never works. Have to wrap it all the way around tightly. Then I'd focus on your arms.

If I was significantly stronger than you, I could try some decorative boxtie. If your struggles were making me work, I have quick ties that will still render you quite stuck. Cross and bind your wrists. Bind your upper arms to your chest in a snug harness. Then id do simple two-column ties on your ankles and thighs before hosting you to the chest harness i made earlier. That should keep you incapacitated for plenty long enough for me to do my deeds
All that tape would definitely shut me up! Whoever you got to do this to in real life is very lucky :) Thanks for replying :P
I_Will_Tie_You_up
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by I_Will_Tie_You_up »

Let's see...

My only tool will be a roll of clear tape.
I will ambush you from behind and handgag you. I am 6'2 so much taller than you I can lift you up and carry you to a nearby chair.
I force you to sit. There I whisper in your hear that you better stay quiet if you don't want me to hurt you. I let go of your mouth for a second, but keep my other arms around you. With my teeth I peel some tape from the roll and start warping it around your head. I know that stuffed gags work better, but I love the sound of loud gag talk. It's still enough to not alert the neighbors.
Then I start working on your arms and legs taping them to the arm rests and the chair legs.
I would also warp tape around your torso under your boobs to pin you to the chairs back. The same is done to your tights around the chair seat.
That should keep you quiet and in place!
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllTapedUp »

I_Will_Tie_You_up wrote: 10 months ago Let's see...

My only tool will be a roll of clear tape.
I will ambush you from behind and handgag you. I am 6'2 so much taller than you I can lift you up and carry you to a nearby chair.
I force you to sit. There I whisper in your hear that you better stay quiet if you don't want me to hurt you. I let go of your mouth for a second, but keep my other arms around you. With my teeth I peel some tape from the roll and start warping it around your head. I know that stuffed gags work better, but I love the sound of loud gag talk. It's still enough to not alert the neighbors.
Then I start working on your arms and legs taping them to the arm rests and the chair legs.
I would also warp tape around your torso under your boobs to pin you to the chairs back. The same is done to your tights around the chair seat.
That should keep you quiet and in place!
Tape wrapped around my mouth will still keep me pretty quiet! I'd love to be taped up like this :P Thanks for replying :)
noggip
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noggip »

I'd have to think fast! Using knotting a stray tie or something that I'm wearing to quickly pounce and shut you up. Using some crisp lengths of rope I'd do up your wrists and arms tight behind your back, but I gotta keep an eye on you while I rob the house, so I'd hoist you up and out of the bed, marching you out of the room and down the stairs towards the kitchen. The kitchen slab seems like the perfect place to keep you secure! I'd lift you up and lie you down on the slab, crossing your ankles over and trying them good. Considering I might not have packed enough rope, I'd use my belt to tie your thighs together, and to top it all off, I'd use the last of the rope to pull your ankles up into a compact hogtie :D
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllTapedUp »

noggip wrote: 10 months ago I'd have to think fast! Using knotting a stray tie or something that I'm wearing to quickly pounce and shut you up. Using some crisp lengths of rope I'd do up your wrists and arms tight behind your back, but I gotta keep an eye on you while I rob the house, so I'd hoist you up and out of the bed, marching you out of the room and down the stairs towards the kitchen. The kitchen slab seems like the perfect place to keep you secure! I'd lift you up and lie you down on the slab, crossing your ankles over and trying them good. Considering I might not have packed enough rope, I'd use my belt to tie your thighs together, and to top it all off, I'd use the last of the rope to pull your ankles up into a compact hogtie :D
I like that! I definitely wouldn't want to struggle too much and risk falling off, that would be painful :P Thanks for replying :D
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

In the moment that i am in the house, I search in every room for valuable things to take with me, but then i see you, sleeping on that bed, in your rock t-shirt, leather leggins and a blanket over your feets.

I notice that this is a guess room, so i go all over the rest of the house looking for something to tie you up, in silence trying not to wake you up and don't find anything.

Then passing by the main bedroom i see a couple of silk scarves hanging from the footer of the bed and then it hits me. I enter the bedroom, open a few drawers and there they are, a dozen of silk scarves.

I grab them plus the two hanging in the footer of the bed, and head to the room you are sleeping in.

i enter, put down all the scarves in the bed next to you, grab a couple of them and fold both of them in a band, making a large knot in the middle of one.
Then, trying not to wake you up, i take hold of your wrists, putting one behind your back, but then I notice you are opening your eyes.
So i quickly grab both wrists and tie them up with one scarf. take the one with the knot in it and cleavegag you.

It's weird that you don't make any noise but anyway i go for your ankles. The moment i pull the blanket off your feets, I see your ankles taped together and in that moment i understand why you were so quite. You like to be tied up!

Finding the roll of tape you've used on yourself, i tie your knees, calves, elbows, throw some tape around the scarf on your wrists and wrap tape around your arms and body. Since I have scarves that I haven't use yet, i take one and blindfold you with it.

Now i am there, sitting on the couch in the corner of that room, with a big roll of tape and a lot of silk scarves, thinking what i am going to do with you and knowing that i still have until the weekend before the couple comes home from holidays.
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllTapedUp »

scarfgagged wrote: 10 months ago In the moment that i am in the house, I search in every room for valuable things to take with me, but then i see you, sleeping on that bed, in your rock t-shirt, leather leggins and a blanket over your feets.

I notice that this is a guess room, so i go all over the rest of the house looking for something to tie you up, in silence trying not to wake you up and don't find anything.

Then passing by the main bedroom i see a couple of silk scarves hanging from the footer of the bed and then it hits me. I enter the bedroom, open a few drawers and there they are, a dozen of silk scarves.

I grab them plus the two hanging in the footer of the bed, and head to the room you are sleeping in.

i enter, put down all the scarves in the bed next to you, grab a couple of them and fold both of them in a band, making a large knot in the middle of one.
Then, trying not to wake you up, i take hold of your wrists, putting one behind your back, but then I notice you are opening your eyes.
So i quickly grab both wrists and tie them up with one scarf. take the one with the knot in it and cleavegag you.

It's weird that you don't make any noise but anyway i go for your ankles. The moment i pull the blanket off your feets, I see your ankles taped together and in that moment i understand why you were so quite. You like to be tied up!

Finding the roll of tape you've used on yourself, i tie your knees, calves, elbows, throw some tape around the scarf on your wrists and wrap tape around your arms and body. Since I have scarves that I haven't use yet, i take one and blindfold you with it.

Now i am there, sitting on the couch in the corner of that room, with a big roll of tape and a lot of silk scarves, thinking what i am going to do with you and knowing that i still have until the weekend before the couple comes home from holidays.
Nice twist! I think being tied up with scarves sounds great too :P Thanks for replying :)
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

AllTapedUp wrote: 10 months ago
scarfgagged wrote: 10 months ago In the moment that i am in the house, I search in every room for valuable things to take with me, but then i see you, sleeping on that bed, in your rock t-shirt, leather leggins and a blanket over your feets.

Nice twist! I think being tied up with scarves sounds great too :P Thanks for replying :)
And still having a couple of days to think of something else. Maybe i'll take the gag off and ask you how do you want to be bound. :D
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
CaptorDM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptorDM »

Armed with only a couple rolls of silvery duct tape, I quietly approach the bed you're sleeping in.
You are awoken by a hand clamping down over your mouth, while another grabs your arm. You try to scream and fight, but my grip is too strong and you can only wriggle and "mmph" into my hand.
"I'm not gonna hurt you if you stay quiet and cooperate," I say in a low voice, awaiting your agreement. You nod with a quiet "mmhmph".
I lift the hand covering your mouth in order to properly peel off a single strip of duct tape. Despite your protests, I smooth the silvery strip over your lips, silencing you once again.

"Now, darling, you're gonna take a seat at that chair over there," I say, motioning to a nearby desk, "and I'll tuck you back in, " I grin and grab your other arm, roughly sitting you up and guiding you to the chair.
When you sit down, I take your arms again and pull them behind the chair back. I cross your wrists together and hold them in place with one hand, while the other readies the tape. I begin wrapping tape around your wrists, both horizontally and vertically, until I'm satisfied with the security.
I then move around to the front and begin wrapping tape around your upper chest and arms, restricting your arms even further. Following that, I begin to wrap tape around your midriff, arms, and the chair. I start just below your breasts and stop just above your belly button, completely taping you to the chair.

I'm not done though. I grab your ankles and wrap tape around them too, and continue wrapping tape around your calves as well. I grab your now secured ankles and pull them to one of the chair legs, where I begin to rapidly tape your bound legs to the chair's. Standing up, I then secure your thighs to the chair, the tape adhering them to the wood.

By now, you've surely removed the gag yourself. I chuckle at your defiant pout and desperate pleas. "We can't have this!" I say, laughing, and peel more tape from the roll. I don't tear it though. Instead, I place the peeled section over your mouth and begin winding the roll around your head, wrapping your lower face in tape. I do take care not to get too much of your long, brown hair caught in it.

I take a step back to admire my work. You're already beginning to struggle uselessly against the tape.
"I'd love to stay and chat, but you seem wrapped up with your own thing." I laugh at my own joke then begin to ransack the place, pausing now and again to check in on you and make sure you haven't escaped.
CaptorDM#7034 on discord. DamselnDragon on deviantart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic