How would you keep me out the way? (F)

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllTapedUp »

CapturedCarol wrote: 3 months ago @AllTapedUp out of interest, what did you wear to be tied JP and what did you choose for a gag? You were.given the choice by the intruder.
A think a tank top and leggings would be pretty comfortable. Ankle socks would be my ideal choice for a gag stuffing :)
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

AllTapedUp wrote: 3 months ago
Gaggedgeekgirl wrote: 3 months ago Actually I don't think the house is empty. I know you are house sitting. I've also done research into who you are and what you like and your darker fantasies. So as I hold you pinned to the wall, my hand over your mouth I make you an offer.

"This isn't your house. There not your things I'll be stealing, but I bet you know where the best things are. Now if you help me I can make your dreams come true. How does that sound?"

The fear in your eyes turns to a slight smile. I release my hand slightly and you nod.

" OK. You are going to be tied up for a loooooong time so get ready. Go to the toilet and change into something comfortable. If you want to protect yourself cover up: long sleeves, nothing too baggy, leggings or tights. If you don't mind the feeling tape I don't care if you come down in a bikini. Oh and bring a pair of clean socks, unless you want to chew on something else."

(your fantasy. You choose what to wear)

When you come back I start by standing behind you and putting your forearms horizontal and parallel. Then I tape them together with lurid, fluorescent pink tape from elbow to elbow, even taking your hands cupped around your elbiws, fingers flat against your arms. More tape goes round your upper arms and chest until from shoulders to tummy you are an armless pink cocoon. I pick up the socks you brought and ask if you have any last words. Then I carefully push both socks into your mouth, right the way to the back before lifting your hair up and wrapping silver tape four, five times round your head.

"Now sweetie, you are going to take me on a tour. Show me the jewelry, the tablets, smart speakers, phones, laptops, cash and anything else small and expensive. Oh and the keys for that big car parked outside.

After an hour of walking round the house my bag is now bulging, but I still have two rolls of tape left.

" Thank you for your help. Now sit down please."

I begin to tape from your ankles to knees with white tape, then from knees up your thighs, so you cam still bend your legs comfortably.

"Remember. You never saw me, I wore CA mask. Now close your eyes."

I put a square of silver tape over each eyelid, then two pieces making a cross like two x x , and finally na strip running from ear to ear over your face leaving your nose booking through the two bands of shiny silver.

I lift you up and lie you on you roof back across the sofa.

"The owners will be back tomorrow afternoon. If the police havent heard the police answer a call here by then ill give them the tip off myself."

A few seconds later you hear the door slam shut. Its barely six o'clock. You have a long time to wait.
Amazing thank you! :D

I love that everyone uses tape here :lol:
Its in your name. We try to please.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

AllTapedUp wrote: 3 months ago
CapturedCarol wrote: 3 months ago @AllTapedUp out of interest, what did you wear to be tied JP and what did you choose for a gag? You were.given the choice by the intruder.
A think a tank top and leggings would be pretty comfortable. Ankle socks would be my ideal choice for a gag stuffing :)
So do I take it you like.tape.on your arms and face but not your legs and feet?
JulieG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Well everyone else uses tape so as I sneak in on you wearing only black, I'm delighted to see you in shorts, tank top and ankle socks. Wrists quickly tied crossed behind your back, vertical and horizontal ties x2. Next one tie above each elbow and a third joining them together and pulled tight. Ankles crossed and tied up and down , left and right again. One tie above and below each knee and a fifth and sixth to join them together then double everything up. Three ties to join ankles to wrists then the socks come off your feet into your mouth and five pieces of pink tape to.keep you quiet.

That should keep you out of the way for a while.

Of course I have to test the gag by tickling your bare feet.
solidiceshark32
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by solidiceshark32 »

AllTapedUp wrote: 10 months ago This looks like a fun game. Let's say I'm house sitting for a couple who are on holiday. You break in thinking the house is empty but find me sleeping in a guest room.

I'm 5'4, long light brown hair, brown eyes, pale skin. How would you make sure I don't interrupt your burglary? :D
Having seen that the place wasn't empty and you in it, I see you wearing a nice top, jeans and barefoot. I sneak up behind you and clamp a hand over your mouth and tell my plans and that if you don't want to get hurt you do as instructed. You comply as you don't want to get hurt. I then tell you to grab a nearby chair in the room and sit it down in the middle and sit down. Once you do, I move your hands behind the chair crossing your wrists as I tightly tie them together. I then tie rope around your waist securing you to the chair as well as pinning your wrists to the center of the chair. I then Tie rope around your ankles and secure them to the left chair leg before tying rope below and above your knees and thighs. I then rip and place a few strips of tape over your mouth to gag you. I tell you to behave while I look around the place and that I'll check on you later when I am through looking around.
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllTapedUp »

Thanks @julieG & @solidiceshark32 ! :P
JulieG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JulieG »

JulieG wrote: 2 months ago Well everyone else uses tape so as I sneak in on you wearing only black, I'm delighted to see you in shorts, tank top and ankle socks. Wrists quickly tied crossed behind your back, vertical and horizontal ties x2. Next one tie above each elbow and a third joining them together and pulled tight. Ankles crossed and tied up and down , left and right again. One tie above and below each knee and a fifth and sixth to join them together then double everything up. Three ties to join ankles to wrists then the socks come off your feet into your mouth and five pieces of pink tape to.keep you quiet.

That should keep you out of the way for a while.

Of course I have to test the gag by tickling your bare feet.
Just re-read this. I never realised I did not specify I’m going to use zip
Ties, tape is only for your mouth
bindngag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bindngag »

AllTapedUp wrote: 10 months ago This looks like a fun game. Let's say I'm house sitting for a couple who are on holiday. You break in thinking the house is empty but find me sleeping in a guest room.

I'm 5'4, long light brown hair, brown eyes, pale skin. How would you make sure I don't interrupt your burglary? :D
I'd wait until I knew you were sound asleep. Have 3 pieces of tape ready and sneak into the guest room. Put them over your mouth and before you had time to react, flip you in your stomach, roughly pulling your hands behind your back. I'd quickly bind your hands with a coil of rope. Take a cloth and blindfold you, tight. Can't have you seeing anything. Next I would bind your ankles and knees. I would rip the tape off your mouth and as you try to protest shove a mouth filling rag deep in your mouth. Then I would take the tape and wrap it around your head to leave you mmmmmphing. You'd struggle so I would take another coil of rope and cinch it around your elbows. I'd have to apply a breast tie to firmly bind your arms to your torso. Last I would apply a strict hogtie to keep you from moving around too much. Now I'm free to search the house for valuables. But I'll be back for you in a little bit.
JulieG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JulieG »

AllTapedUp wrote: 1 month ago Thanks @julieG & @solidiceshark32 ! :P
Now there's only so muck tickling you can take and lets face.it I have other places to be tonight, so I'll just tie a scarf.over your eyes, you you in this cupboard and finish my work here. Then on to my next victim, whoever that is. Jana, Ready, Chelsea ...............
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Well, just to tease you i wouldn't use a single strip off tape, i mean, your angry grunts and squeals make it all the more fun
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
DioA
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DioA »

Upon seeing that you’re in the house I’m trying to rob, I grab a chair with two thick arms. After bringing it into the room you’re sleeping in, handcuffs would be placed around one wrist. Since you didn’t wake up from the sounds of the first cuff being locked, I pull your other wrist behind your back and lock that one too. Then I would grab you around your stomach and pick you up.

This action woke you up. However, as you’re small and I’m rather large, I’m able to place you on the chair. From there I tape each of your ankles to the chair’s legs. After that your knees are taped together. Now that you’re stuck well to the chair the handcuffs are undone. Your wrist are then taped to the arms on the chair. One last wrapping of tape around your stomach anchors you to the back of the chair

Bound to the chair, I stuff a clean rag in your mouth. A few strips of tape are applied over your mouth. After ransacking the place, I return to your room. “I’m not a monster.” I say as I free one of your arms. “I’ll be long gone by the time you free yourself.”
JulieG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JulieG »

AllTapedUp wrote: 1 month ago Thanks @julieG & @solidiceshark32 ! :P
Oh any time you want to be taped up, or tape gagged and tied by other means.,
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic