BagMeHD's Stories

If you are having trouble finding an old story and remember the title, author, and/or a description someone might be able to help track it down!

Moderator: Archiver

Opal
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

BagMeHD's Stories

Post by Opal »

There was a user 4 months ago on this site named "BagMeHD"; they posted 5 or 6 really well written sleeping bag themed bondage stories, but then deleted them after a month and disappeared. I tried DM'ing them, but no response. I'm hoping that since this is fairly recent, someone may be able to recover these stories. They were wonderfully written and I'm trying to emulate that writing myself but I'm having difficulty without the real article in front of me.

I've tried WayBack Machine and Google Cache, but to no avail. Maybe an admin or mod could access these stories via an edit history function and post them to the archive or even send via DM? Any help is appreciated, thank you!
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Unfortunately, because the member deleted the posts themselves, there is no way to recover them. Also, this site now has a 10-post minimum requirement before any member can send and receive PMs except posts made in the Roleplay section, and the How Would section does not count. This was set in place to try and curb many of the unwanted spam messages that members would receive. Suppose you are looking at sleeping bag-themed bondage stories. May I suggest looking into BondageFreak which has a collection of those types of stories and interacts with other members on this site that are very much into those types of stories?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Opal[/mention] That would be highly inadvisable. Obviously, I do not speak for the mod team, but I know its members and the administrators well enough to know that they would never condone what you're proposing.

Keep in mind that the stories being posted on the archives are stories that were still posted up on the old board at the time of its impromptu crash. BagMeHD's stories did not disappear due to a site crash. He took them down himself because he no longer wanted them here. To repost them without his authorisation and consent would subject the forum administrators to copyright violations.

As far as the stories, the author left, most likely due to his stories having failed to garner many comments from the readers. I've been on here a long time and know the M/M membership well enough to know that the stories in question would have been unappealing to the majority of this forum's readership. All five stories posted were basically carbon copies of each other. The author outright ignored/was unresponsive to the few comments he did receive. He never posted on anyone else's works, and none of his stories featured believable gags. Buttoning up a cotton bag over someone's face would not, in any way, shape or form, prevent speech or the articulation of words. Completely and utterly disbelievable, which is why most of us were unimpressed.

In any case, he most likely would've stayed had more of those who enjoyed his style chosen to comment on his works. On that note, have faith in yourself and try to have fun. I very much look forward to reading what you're currently working on. If your story features believable gags, then you're almost guaranteed to get a more lively reception.

[mention]Solarbeast[/mention]
Just saw your post as I was getting ready to publish mine. Haha! Thank you for promoting my content!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

BagMeGID
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BagMeGID »

Last edited by BagMeGID 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Opal
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Opal »

[mention]BagMeGID[/mention] Hello, it's so nice to see you back!! I really did enjoy your writing style very much; I hope to see you post some more when you want to! If you'd like, we can also talk on Twitter/Discord if that's more convenient for you; I'd love to share ideas and talk shop, as it were.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic