delete!

If you are having trouble finding an old story and remember the title, author, and/or a description someone might be able to help track it down!

Moderator: Archiver

Zek_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

delete!

Post by Zek_ »

<deleted>
Last edited by Zek_ 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.
krissyx420
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by krissyx420 »

Made an account just to say thank you! Found my favorite story which I've been looking for for years and thought was gone forever, some other old stories I liked too! And everything is easily searchable in the archive
Wyrade
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wyrade »

Thank you very much!
Is there a downloadable archive for this current site too?
The site disappearing for the last 2-3 days scared me.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

To whomever made this archive, a big thank you and mad respect for the effort to put all this together!
angim350
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by angim350 »

I may be a bit daft, but I tried downloading this and couldn't find any of the files - it just had folders linking to similes and an archive that didn't have any of the content. Is there anything I should do I'm not doing?
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

How do I see the second page of a story? Seems to cut off after page 1
Zek_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Zek_ »

Scottstud94 wrote: 1 month ago How do I see the second page of a story? Seems to cut off after page 1
Unfortunately second (and third and so on) pages of stories haven't been archived. You could try searching for the particular story on the Wayback Machine and hope they have all the pages archived.

angim350 wrote: 1 month ago I may be a bit daft, but I tried downloading this and couldn't find any of the files - it just had folders linking to similes and an archive that didn't have any of the content. Is there anything I should do I'm not doing?
Based on your comment, I'm not sure what's happening. Try to download the .7z archive from the files.catbox.moe link. When you extract it, you'll have a folder titled 'tieupgames.net-archive' that contains various sub-folders containing the stories as .html files for easy viewing in your web browser.
angim350
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by angim350 »

Zek_ wrote: 1 month ago
Scottstud94 wrote: 1 month ago How do I see the second page of a story? Seems to cut off after page 1
Unfortunately second (and third and so on) pages of stories haven't been archived. You could try searching for the particular story on the Wayback Machine and hope they have all the pages archived.

angim350 wrote: 1 month ago I may be a bit daft, but I tried downloading this and couldn't find any of the files - it just had folders linking to similes and an archive that didn't have any of the content. Is there anything I should do I'm not doing?
Based on your comment, I'm not sure what's happening. Try to download the .7z archive from the files.catbox.moe link. When you extract it, you'll have a folder titled 'tieupgames.net-archive' that contains various sub-folders containing the stories as .html files for easy viewing in your web browser.
Thankyou, this worked :)
Toten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Toten »

Zek_ wrote: 6 months ago Or at least as complete as possible. Some missing or deleted stories may still be individually retrievable through Internet Archive's Wayback Machine.

Big thanks to user Leberkassemmel for making the complete backup of the site available.
I've cleaned it up into a more legible format for easier access. All credit to original authors.

https://files.catbox.moe/anp0nl.7z

A ~35Mb 7zip archive that extracts to ~200Mb folder. Enjoy!
Not found error :/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic