'A Sucker's Bet' & 'Camping With Andrea'

If you are having trouble finding an old story and remember the title, author, and/or a description someone might be able to help track it down!

Moderator: Archiver

dingus758
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

'A Sucker's Bet' & 'Camping With Andrea'

Post by dingus758 »

I'm looking for two stories which used to be posted on this forum. "Camping With Andrea" and "A Sucker's Bet". I think the name of the original poster was Kateknots, but I'm not sure. These stories were great but I can't find them anywhere. Please help unearth them if you can.

Thanks
dingus758
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dingus758 »

Camping With Andrea

In my last post I told you how I spent a few hours torturing Andy as a way for her to settle a debt.
Even after all I had put her through she actually owed more now then when we started. While I did let her go for safety reasons this was not over by a long shot.
I got her a robe and a cold drink. After a few minutes I broke the silence by saying something like 'What am I going to do with you'? 'I don't know........Torture me??? she smiled. The crazy kid was actually having fun! I was glad but at the same time a little pissed. At the rate this was going I would never get even!
Then I had another idea. I asked her how much money she had. She said about $20. I told her to get dressed and that she was taking us out for Pizza. Over lunch we talked some more and I discovered that, in spite of her tough girl demeanor she was really quite submissive. Well not submissive exactly as she was sort of a pain slut. She admitted to me that she liked the challenge of bondage. She also told me that she discovered that she liked the risk involved in being helpless and the whole not knowing whats next thing really turned her on.
On the one hand knowing this sort of dulled my high in the sense that I was getting off on torturing her, BUT if she was enjoying it too much was it still torture? On the other hand I had an eager curious subject upon whom I could unleash my budding imagination.
That's when I introduced a new proposal. I proposed that she would never have to pay me the money as long as she agreed to be my slave. The terms were simple . She would come when I tell her, do what I tell her, and allow me to do whatever I want to her whenever I feel like it. She had to agree to break plans with other friends and even lie to her parents if necessary. I didn't care how she did it but she had to be available to me on demand. Needless to say I wouldn't make her miss school or do anything that would really get her in trouble, but short of that that was the deal. We also agreed that she would never have to pay me the money unless she wanted out of the agreement. Then she would have to pay me double. The only other ways out of the contract (short of death) was if and when she were to get married or when she goes into menopause which ever came first. She sat silently for a moment as if she were really thinking about it. Then she asked 'If I agree to this I never have to pay you back'? 'Right' I said and she smiled and agreed to my terms . We shook on it and finished our lunch.

More Time With Andrea Part 2:

I emailed her the next day and told her that we were going camping the next weekend. It was still summer break and we had plenty of time on our hands. I informed her that my parents would be going away for a long weekend starting that Thursday and they agreed to let me stay behind. Since I am such a good kid my mom agreed to let me use her car for the camping trip. SO I told Andrea to be ready on Friday at 6:am. I told her to wear her blue jean crotch hugger's and a tank top. I told her to pack her tooth brush and a sting bikini in a fanny pack and leave the rest to me.
Since my family has always been into camping we had tons of equipment. The day before the trip I spent the afternoon packing an extra large pack with everything we would need. I packed everything in the largest northface pack we had. I used a second smaller duffel to pack the toys. Naturally I included lots of rope, cuffs and a couple of newly acquired gags, and several roles of tape and plastic wrap just in case.

THE DRIVE.

I rose before first light and dressed in my kaki shorts, denim sleeveless shirt and high tops. I loaded the last of the gear in Moms Jeep and headed to Andreas. She only lived a few minuets away and I timed it so I would show up right on time. As I pulled up in front of her house I saw her standing on the front steps waiting. She was dressed as instructed and carrying only her fanny pack. The one thing I had neglected to instruct her about was foot wear so naturally she chose a pair of hiking boots. She hopped in the front seat next to me and we took off.

It was about a two - hour ride to the camp site. We didn't talk much on the ride but I did stop long enough to let her to buy me coffee and fill mom's tank. (I am such a good daughter)!
We arrived at the campsite a little after 8:30. We both went into the ranger station to sign in and so she could pay the site fees. I knew the campgrounds as I had been there many times before with my family. I had reserved a rather secluded site that was pretty hidden behind a stand of trees and backed up to a lake. The best part of it was that it was secluded enough that you had to hike in, and since it was the last site at the end of this particular trail it was unlikely that we would be getting any visitors.
After getting the necessary permits we drove about a half mile to a parking area. There was a store, a shower room and toilet facilities. This would be our last chance to enjoy indoor plumbing for 3 - days. After filling four large canteens we unpacked the car. I helped Andrea on with the pack, (You didn't think I was gonna carry it did you?) Additionally I strapped on a small dome tent, a sleeping bag and a couple of smaller tie sacks. I could see she was about to buckle so I decided to show a little compassion and took one of the canteens and put it over my shoulder.
Then it dawned on me 'Those dammed boots'! I thought. That's when I made her stop and take them off. Now it would be to sadistic even for me to make the girl do a 2 mile hike in bare feet. SO I made her take off her sock's and put her feet back in the boots. Then we were off.
The woods were beautiful that time of morning. As we hiked we could smell the aroma of coffee and bacon frying as near by camp sites began to stir. We walked for a long time without passing anyone. We passed one couple hiking out. They were loaded down with their gear and looking all refreshed from their night under the stars.
A short while later we arrived at our site. We found it just as I had expected, nestled among several tall trees. There was a stone BBQ grill to one side and a well used picnic table not far away. The ground was mostly dirt with a thin layer of twigs and pine bark. I had Andrea start unpacking while I did a little exploring. There was a small path on the far side of the site that wound its way down to the lake where there was a small beach made up of mostly sand and stone.
When I got back to camp Andrea had set up the tent as instructed and had begun to stow the gear. 'Take your boot off'. I ordered. She stopped what she was doing and did what she was told. I had her sit up on the edge of the picnic table and I inspected her feet. They looked absolutely raw. The new leather of the boots had rubbed big red spots all over the tops and sides of her feet and they were sore to the touch. I ordered her to stand and to remove her shirt. (I mean there really was no one around.) I took a long piece of hemp rope from the toy bag and fashioned a sexy breast harness . I tightened it just enough to support her perky little breasts.
He nips went hard instantly and I knew that a few hours like this and she would be nuts! I fitted a new blue ball gag in her mouth and then had her sit back on the table. I took the laces from her boots and tied them end to end. I used them to hobble her toes. I then gave her an empty canvas bag and instructed her to go down by the lake and fill it with stones. I knew it would take her some time to complete this task so I used the time to change into my swimsuit. ( a 2 piece string bikini.) I laid out a yoga mat and my beach towel. I was going to catch some rays. It took her about a half hour to return.
I decided that it was time for a little structured torture so I had her empty the stones on the ground in a nice pile near one side of my lounging spot. I had her stand on the stones after which I used the laces to retie her ankles and big toes together. I used some more rope to tie her hands behind her head. I decided that a sleep mask would do for a blindfold then I settled in with a book. This was fantastic. There I was laying out relaxing. If I got tired of reading I could just look up and watch Andrea suffering! How cool! I lay there for the next couple of hours just enjoying the view. Every now and then I would role over on my stomach and using a stick I had found I would gently tap Andrea on the tops of her feet. Not hard at all, Just a gentle 'tap, tap, tap'. This wasn't really hard but I was getting off on doing it.

Around noon I released her from her bondage and allowed her a short rest. I took advantage of the time to inspect her feet once again. Now her soles were both red and dirty. I knew she was in incredible discomfort. To spite that she hardly made a sound. Even when I took the gag out all she said was a quiet 'thank you''.

I found myself enjoying myself a lot more then I might have imagined. I continued to unleash a number of tortures on Andrea. The more things I did the more I wanted to do. I never really got carried away and she was never in any real danger. In fact she never once asked me to stop , not even once. As long as she was hanging in there I decided to keep it going and I did.
As the afternoon continued I placed her in a seated position on the grate of the BBQ pit. I tied her arms behind her in a particularly uncomfortable position. I tied her wrists together and bound her above and below the elbows. I knew this was an especially uncomfortable position and that made it very exciting for me. I spread her legs by tying a rope around each ankle. I continued to rig her up by placing a thin cord over her shoulders passing it behind her neck I wound the loose ends around her breasts so that they ballooned up. I tied it as such a length that she had to lean forward in order to relieve the tugging. I placed a couple of stiff clothespins on her nips (don't worry she can take it!) Then arching her feet back as far as possible I tied a cord between the clothes pins and her big toes. So here is the total package She was seated on an iron grate that was cutting into her ass, thighs and legs. She was bent forward in such a way that an incredible amount of stress was being placed on her shoulders. If she tried to straighten up to relieve the shoulder ache she would tug on her breasts. If she moved her feet or wiggled her toes she was torturing her own nips. What a trip. She was in real distress and I was loving every minute of it.
I cant believe how horny I was getting watching her suffer like that. What a turn on!! I had tied her in as an uncomfortable position as I dare still I wanted to make her suffer even more. With that in mind I began to caress her, pinch her and tickle her. She squirmed and whined like crazy! Finding a nice round stick I used a knife to sharpen one end to a fine point. Next I began to experiment, using my newly crafted torture implement I poked , scratched and teased her in some pretty unmentionable ways! After a while I paused and asked her if she wanted her nip clips taken off. She whined and shook her head yes. I told her she would have to take them off herself, She looked at me with the most desperate glare so I decided to help her. The help came in the form of several firm swats across her soles. I continued until she pulled the clips off with her toes. At that point she was starting to come unglued. She was writhing against her bonds. She was squealing and sobbing. Damn, I was so turned on. As much as I wanted to continue I decided to release and then retie her in a less stressful position.

For the rest of that day I tied and retied her. Insuring her that she was my toy and that I would never stop torturing and using her. As much stress and discomfort she was in she was finding her predicament as sexy and exciting as I was.
That night I staked her out in the dirt. I covered her with a plastic tarp from shoulders to ankles. I place a rope gag in her mouth and blindfolded her. I left her staked out all night while I slept in a nice comfortable tent.
About 3am it started to rain. It was gentle at first but then after a little while the wind started to pick up and it began to rain harder. That's when I emerged form my nice dry comfortable tent to tend to my captive. Now I could have shown some mercy and brought her inside but whats the fun in that? No, instead of untying her I removed the tarp that had been covering her and then quickly ran back into my tent. There from the safety of my dry canvas shelter I watched through the flap as Andy go steadily soaked. The rain was not especially cold but it was coming down really hard. She later told me that it felt like a million little needles being thrust into her at once. The best part was that that as the rain continued the ground around her began to get saturated. It quickly turned to mud, mud she slowly sank in! Fortunately the heaviest rain lasted only about fifteen minuets. Once it slowed down I put on a poncho and went out to check on her. Actually I was checking to make sure the stakes had not gotten loose in the mud. I found that while the stakes continued to hold her tight that she had started to sink in the mud. This caused her to be stretched even tighter then before. I asked her how she was doing. She just grunted and flashed me the finger. I laughed and returned to my nice dry tent.
The rain lessened to a drizzle and by first light it had stopped all together. I emerged from the tent rested and refreshed. Andrea on the other had enjoyed no such luck. As I approached her I could see her eyes were closed. I could tell from her breathing that she had fallen asleep. I stood over her for a minute looking down on her soaked body, covered in mud and marked from the tortures of the past day. The interesting thing was that I felt no compassion for her. At that moment I knew that my sadistic lust trumped everything else. Deciding to not show her any mercy I awakened her with a sharp rap across the soles.... and so we continued.

As I rapped her across the soles she jolted awake. Still stuck in the mud. She was stretched to the limit. I untied her ankles the one wrist. I turned her over face down in the mud. Holding one arm behind her back I untied her other wrist, twisted her arm behind her and tied her wrists behind her back. She started to struggle. I grabbed a hand full of her dirty hair and pushed her face in the mud. Wow! I didn't mean to do that until it happened. I can't describe the sudden rush of power and control! I instantly decided to go with it. I continued to grind her face in the mud pulling her hair and as I whispered all the nasty things I wanted to do to her. After a minute or two I dragged her up onto her feet and led her down the path to the lake. At the time I was wearing a pair of Cotton shorts, flip flops and a tee shirt. Now I too was covered in mud. I quickly removed my clothes and led Andy still bound into the lake. We waded in about waste deep and I plunged her head first under water. I held her there for about five-seconds. I let her up and she gasped for air. Then I removed the loose fitting rope gag to make sure she didn't strangle. After about thirty-seconds I plunged her under again, this time I went down with her. The water felt great rippling around us as all the mud and grime floated away. I stood up bringing her up with me. We both caught our breath and I dunked her again. I brought her back up after a few seconds. Then I walked us closer to the beach. At this point the water was below our knees when I made her kneel. I will tell you that I the feeling of power and control really made me more horny then I had ever been in my life!
Now this is where our activities go a little off the charts. I can tell you that while she was on her knees her arms remained tied behind her back. I dunked her several times holding her head under the water.
I will not account for what happened over the next 30-minuets when she was not under water. I will tell you that we emerged from the lake clean and refreshed. (And I was especially refreshed!) Still not wanting to release my captive I tied one ankle to a stake I had driven into the beach. I returned to the camp put on a loose dress and got us both some food and water. I returned to the beach and leaving her ankle staked out I untied her wrists and allowed her the eat while she fed me. Once we had taken some nourishment I staked her out again in a wide 'X'. Instead of simply torturing her I found numerous was for her to satisfy me while tied. I amused myself this way for some time before I released her from the stakes. I tied her ankles together and her wrists behind her. Then I laid down next to her. Cuddled her and we both fell asleep.....

The End.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Good find [mention]dingus758[/mention] - I'd enjoyed these stories too when they were first posted!
dingus758
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dingus758 »

A Sucker’s Bet

Hi, It’s Kate again. Now I am going to share with you how I got Andria to settle her debt.
Read my previous post for details.

A few weeks had gone by and Andy had not been able to pay down what she owed me. I know she felt embarrassed and didn't know how to tell me she was having a hard time. That's when I got a brilliant idea.
Andy knew that I liked to tie people so I had no problem approaching her with my idea. I called her over and told her that I had a way she could settle up once and for all. She was anxious to hear what I had to say. That's when I told her that I wanted to tie her up. I explained that it would be like a bet. If she could remain tied up in any position I say for as long as I say we would be even. I explained that I would forgive $5 of her debt for every hour she remained tied. That meant that she could pay off her entire debt in ten hours. To make it fair she could ask for her bondage position be changed at any time but that would cost her $5. She could also put an end to the session at any time but then she would still owe what ever her balance was at the time the debt session stopped. After thinking about it she agreed to my proposition. She did consider herself pretty tough after all. She seemed confident that she could take what ever I dished out. We agreed to do this on the following Saturday as my parents would be away and we would have my house to ourselves.
I have to admit I was pretty excited about this. I spent the couple of days before planning everything. I gathered a ton of rope several pairs of hand cuffs bunji cord and duct take. I made a new spreader bar out of an old closet pole and gathered many other implements I thought would be fun to try on her.

When the day came I was up early. My parents left by 8am that gave me about two hours to get everything ready. It was a beautiful summer day. Not a cloud in the sky and the forecast called for temperatures near 90. A perfect day for outdoor activities. As luck would have it we lived at the end of a quiet street. Our house had a big back yard surrounded by a tall fence and facing woods. We enjoyed a lot of privacy back there, which was especially good this day. There was a brick patio on one side of the house. My first job was to remove the two large umbrellas that provided shade for the patio. That meant that the bricks would be exposed to the sun for almost the entire day. At 8am they were fine but by noon they would be quite hot.
Toward the center of the yard was the remnants of an old clothes line. All that remained were two 3” pipes sticking out of the ground about six feet apart. There were a set of pulleys, one at the top of each pole. Borrowing a step stool from the garage I climbed up and threaded some of my rope through the pulleys. Since the grass between the poles was pretty thin I decided to do my own landscaping. I got some leftover wood chips from a bag in the shed and spread them between the poles.
With only about a half hour left before Andria's arrival I went inside and took a shower. I changed into a pair of cargo shorts tank top and flip flops. I tied my hair back into a pony tail and went down stairs to wait.
A little before 10am the door bell rang. There was Andy dressed in green fatigues, tee shirt and unlaced army boots. She had a back pack she said contained a change for later. I invited her in and closed the door behind her. She stepped into the living room and dropped her bag on the floor. “ so how what now”she asked smartly. “ You are overdressed” I said. “Lets get you down to your underwear” “Underwear?” She laughed. “What makes you think I am wearing any”?? I had already decided that that we had enough privacy for her to be topless but the rest ...well ....” Loose the clothes” I shouted. Se pulled off her tee shirt to revel a perfectly tanned chest. She pulled off the boots sox's and pants and stood before me in nothing but a ‘g’ string. When I tell you she was perfectly tanned I mean PERFECTLY, not a tan line to be found anywhere!

I led her out back to where I had a pile of white cotton rope waiting. I spun her around and tied her arms together just above the elbow. Then I added more rope below her elbows. I tied her wrist together really tight and finished it off binding her arms just below the shoulders. I took a scarf and cleave gaged her before taking her over to one of the poles. I fastened a single rope from the pole to one of her elbow ties. I pulled her up so she was just slightly bent over and teetering on the balls of her feet. “OK Your time starts now”. I shouted and started the stopwatch around my neck. I had no plans to leave her this way for more then fifteen minuets but if she asked out sooner it would cost her.
Like I said she was tough and she was sowing it. She didn’t really struggle but she did test he bonds. She soon realized that the ground beneath her was, shall we say uncomfortable on her feet, so she soon tried to stand as still as possible. I decided to amuse myself by throwing pebbles at her feet. The first one missed but the second landed squarely on the top of her right foot, A muffled “ouch “ could be heard as she naturally moved a bit causing additional discomfort.
After about another ten minuets I became concerned about the strain on her shoulder. I lowered her from the strapido and retied her in an “X” between the two poles. I rigged her up in such a way that she was totally stretched with the tips of her toes touching the ground. I knew this would place just enough pressure on her toes for them to start hurting after a short while.
I have to admit that she really looked good this way. I knew she was strong and was confident that she could last this way for quite a while. So just to keep it interesting I decided to ad a little torture mix. I came up behind her and began to run my fingernails down her sides from pits to hips. WOW! did she react!! Here entire body began to shake and her breathing I creased three fold. “Ohhh is tough girl ticklish:?? I playfully whispered in her hear. “Now remember if you tell me to stop you it will cost you. Damn I was having fun! With that I began to gently tickle her from pits to hips. I took almost no skin contact to get her screaming madly. SHe was laugh -screaming and teetering about as much as her binds would allow. After about a minute I had to stop for fear of her passing out. I knew her weakness so I changed the subject. As soon as she settled down I gave her a hard SPANK with my bare hand. She quivered and groaned as I took my second and third swat. By the fifth swat she had regained her composure and had adopted more of a f*&k you attitude.
Readjusting her position I still had her between the poles but her feet were now touching the round with her legs spread wide apart. Next I fashioned a crotch harness out of some rope and tied it to her with a few knots in just the right spot. Selecting a nice stiff feather I went to work tickling and teasing her sides nipples and between her legs. I spent the next twenty minuets really driving her nuts!.
I removed her from between the poles and led her over to the patio. I removed her gag and gave her a drink of water. Within minuets I had her staked out on the hot brick surface of the patio. I re-gaged her with duct tape and while I was at it placed several strips of tape on her nipples and other sensitive places.
Yeah I know what you are thinking but it’s no worse then a bikini wax! I decided to let her complete her first hour slow baking on the bricks. She wasn’t going anywhere so I went inside to get some refreshments and use the bathroom. While there I saw my electric tooth brush. I remembered how I has seen pictures on the Internet of people being tickled with just such a think. Why not? I thought and grabbed my electric tooth brush and headed back outside. On my way back I passed through the living room. Andy's boots were still laying where she left them. I reached down and removed the laces , I had an idea.
When I returned she was just as I had left her. Staked out and slowly roasting. She was well into her second hour and still no signs of breaking. She had been through quite a bit but she was tough, and I think having fun. I could still see the fight in her eyes. Then I showed her the tooth brush. The fight turned to fear and pleading... I know she wanted me to stop but she was still too proud to ask. Good, I wanted to torture her anyway.

I spent the next half hour. torturing Andy with the electric tooth brush. I started on her feet which drove her nuts! I moved from one foot to the other showing no mercy at all. Even so I paid attention to her breathing and every time she would be out of breath I would stop and allow her to recover a bit. At one point I removed the tape from her mouth to be sure I could hear her beg me to stop. I knew she had no intention of stopping the game but she might have decided it was worth two-bucks to get retied. I moved the brush up her legs around her stomach and pits I even gave her taped nips a go. When I stopped she was convulsing with laughter and cursing me between gasps for air!
After she calmed down I ripped the tape from he nipples. This was a scene in it’s self. I started by taunting her. I told her I was going her nips the off. I told her I would give her a quarter a piece for them. I know the tape coming off really hurt because she screamed and cursed like crazy.
Next I asked her if she was thirsty. She said yes, so I stood over her with one foot on either side of her chest. I told her to open wide, as I squirted cold water in her mouth from a bottle. I laughed and taunted her and told her how much fun I was having making her squirm! I continued Andy's watter drinking challenge for a few more minuets. While I was doing that I pressed my bare foot down on her stomach and chest gently grinding her under my feet. What a trip! I have to tell you she was one tough chick but I was far from done.
I decided she had been staked out long enough, at least for now. So I got her to her feet . Cuffed her hands in front of her. Hobbled her with tour pairs of handcuffs linked together. This gave her a about two feet of play. I put a dog collar on her and attached a long leash. I sat in the center of the patio under an umbrella while I made her do laps on the burning bricks. I told her it was 10 cents a lap. I know she hated it but she continued none the less. She began to go around and around, limited by the hobble. She was doing pretty well for 10 laps then I decided to kick things up. I gave her a drink of water and a 10min rest while I prepared the next torture.
I went to the shed and got two buckets and an axe handle. I returned and placed the axe handle across her shoulders. I retied her wrists to the axe handle and then hung a bucket each end. I then ordered her to resume her laps. After every lap I would ad a stone to the bucket. After only 5 laps she could finally take no more. I asked her if she wanted to stop caring the buckets. She said yes. I removed the buckets and that cost her 2-bucks. Then I asked her if she wanted to continue doing laps. She said no that her feet hurt to bad. That cost her 2-bucks. Then I told that if her feet hurt to bad she could continue the laps on her hands and knees. She said “please no”. That cost her 2-bucks.
I brought her into the shade and had her kneel on the grass. I gave her some water to drink. Then I did a little book keeping. “OK tough girl, You started out owing me 50 right?” “Right” she said. “OK. I have tortured you for 2 hrs that's $4 credit bringing it down to 46, Then you did a total of 15 laps that’s $1.50 off bring your total down to $44.5. You follow?” “Yes” she answered. Then I explained that she had me remove the buckets. That cost her $2, then she wanted to stop the laps that cost her another $2 and she didn’t want to crawl over the hot bricks on her hands and knees. That’s 2 more dollars. Soooo she ran up a tab of $6. Adding the $6 to the 44.50 she now owes me $50.50! I continued my lecture. “See what trouble your boot fetish has gotten you into? You have spent the last two hours being tortured in my yard and you still owe me more then you did when you started!” Her beautiful eyes sank. She knew I was wright.
Deciding she had rested enough I led her back out to the posts. I had her sit with her back against one post facing out into the yard. I tied her hands above her head lashing her to the post above and below her elbows. Next I took the spreader bar I had made and attached her ankles to wither end. Then using rope attached to the pulley above I raised her feet up about 3 feet off the ground. Now she was seated in some not so hot sun with her legs up, which added tension to the crotch harness, her toes about shoulder height.
I stuffed a scarf in her mouth just for effect. I went inside and returned with two clothespins and her boot laces. I could see her eyes get wide when she saw me approach her her with the clothes pins. “I am going to put this on your right nip.” I held it up and squeezed it open. I won’t do it for $2. Her eyes swelled but she said nothing. She let out a high pitched squeal when I place it on. Her breathing became heavier but I could tell from her expression she was OK. I repeated the same thing on her other nip. Tears were running down her face but she was determined to not give in.
Satisfied that she was OK, I held up her boot laces, “Know what these are”. Of course she did. I tied the end of one lace around the big toe of her right foot, then arching it back I attached it to the right clamp. I did the same thing on her left foot. Toes tied back and arches stretched. She know whats next. “$8 bucks and I make it all go away”. We both knew there was no way she was going to last for more the a minute. I started the tooth brush. I slowly moved it closer to her trembling right foot. Just before I struck she cracked. A muffled “No please don’t “ escaped from behind her gag. OK . so It’s $58.50 and I don't tickle your feet. I got a tearful “Un Ha” I could see the look of relief on her face as I turned the tooth brush off.
(Now what kind of a sadist would I bee if I did not mess with her a little bit. ) “OK a deals a deal, no tooth brush.” Then I gave her feet a good 30-second spider tickle before letting her up.

“OK,”.I said. “I know I wrecked you pretty fast and maybe I should have tortured you more slowly so you would have lasted longer. But this still does not settle your debt”.
Then Andy gave me a big smile, “Yeah i am wrecked now but what are you doing tomorrow”?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic