f/Ffff story

If you are having trouble finding an old story and remember the title, author, and/or a description someone might be able to help track it down!

Moderator: Archiver

rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

f/Ffff story

Post by rash357 »

Trying to remember a story but can’t find it for the life of me. Guy goes to his friends place and his friends younger daughter starts tying up her older sister (17/18) and her friends, then her mom. Dad takes mom to bedroom and guy offers $20 for girls to escape.

Any thoughts?
Larzade
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Larzade »

Wednesday January 26th 2000 02:44:53

Future Fun?

Yesterday I watched something interesting.

At a friends house I was helping repair some storm damage to his backyard shed. His 11 year old daughter took some rope out of the shed while we were working on it. After 1/2 hour or so she came back and got more rope and left again. This happened two more times. I couldn't keep quite. I asked what she was doing? She explained to us that her big sister (16 years old) didn't think she could tie her up so she couldn't get away. Then two of her friends from school came over and saw her tied up. So the 11 year old asked if they wanted to try. They did so she tied them up as well. Then her Mom came home and wanted to know what was going on and the mother got tied up as well. So we had to go check out what was going on.

On the living room floor was three girls and my friends wife all hog-tied. They all were blindfolded with scarves and duct tape was over their mouths. We just had a seat and watched for a while as they struggled. My friend pickup up his wife and took her upstairs to their room. He told me to do as I wanted with the rest just don't bother him for a few hours.

I asked the girl that tied them up if she wanted to untie them now. She said no and left to go play down the road. So I took of the gags and told them I had a $ 20.00 bill for the first one who could get loose. With that they all put in a lot of effort to get loose.

Within 1/2 hour they were all sweaty and much of the clothing had been pushed up or down exposing bit here and there. They all gave up and I kept the $ 20.00 and untied them. They were grateful and all gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I told them I was sorry for not untying them sooner, but I was enjoying watching them trying to escape. They then left looking for the young one.

One of the girls came back to talk to me. She is the oldest who will be 18 next month. She asked me if I would like to tie her up sometime and watch her escape for $ 20.00? I told her it would not be proper for me to tie her up since I'm 35 and she is 17. She told me that she will be 18 in Feb. Then she can do anything she wants to do. And if she wanted to tied up by an old man it would be ok. So I told her to come over to my house after her birthday and we can talk about it. She then put her arms around my neck and gave me a big wet kiss that really took me by surprised. She whispered in my ear, " I think you were turned on watching and I was turned on having you watch me. It won’t cost you anything ". Then she ran out of the room.

What will happen next month??? I don't know but I'll be thinking about it.

Jack
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic