Drawing class nudity & mermaid tail struggle in pool

If you are having trouble finding an old story and remember the title, author, and/or a description someone might be able to help track it down!

Moderator: Archiver

jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Drawing class nudity & mermaid tail struggle in pool

Post by jafib »

Not sure if this is the right place here, since I am pretty sure that these were not from this site, but maybe someone can help me anyways.

A few years ago, before I became active here, I first read stories like these, and I distinctly remember a few that I'd love to read again:
- In a drawing class, everyone has to pose as a nude model once. When it is the turn of one girl (I think called Leonie) a boy stays longer and asks her for some more time to draw her. They go to his place, and after a bit it gets sexual, I think it was in a shower.
- A woman enters the apartment of a man whom she wants to impress. The apartment has a pool, she ties herself up with a mermaid tail, handcuffs and nipple clamps (not sure whether there was a gag as well). While she sits at the pool she accidentally slides in and is unable to get out or hold on to anything. For the next few hours she struggles to stay afloat, and as she is about to give up and drown, someone enters in - but it isn't the man she had expected. He lets her struggle a bit more even though she tries to signal it's life or death by now before snatching her and tying her onto a bed (not sure how much of that ending was still in the story or filled in by my fantasy ^^).
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)