Anyone have these 2 stories

If you are having trouble finding an old story and remember the title, author, and/or a description someone might be able to help track it down!

Moderator: Archiver

Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Anyone have these 2 stories

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Can anyone post the two stories that bubba212 wrote "what not to do at your aunts house" and " my aunt the babysitter"
Ouroboros
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ouroboros »

Aunt the Babysitter by Bubba212
https://www.asstr.org/files/Collections ... 20bubba212

Saturday, July 9th 2005 - 11:49:13 AM
my aunt the babysitter
this is my first time telling this so bear with me.Ever since i was 8 my aunt would babysit me and we would play tie up games.But as i have gotten older weve stopped. This story takes place 3 summers when I was 13 and she was 26 and by most peoples standards pretty good looking.Any way back to the story my mom had to go away for a couple of days and she didn't trust me alone because the last she left me alone i did some bad things. so about 2 hours before mom left she called my aunt to come and watch me basicly to make sure i dont do anything wrong.it came time for my to leave i said by and right when mom walked out the door my aunt walked in my mom whispered somthing to her and then left.i was a little pissed mom didn't trust me but other than that it was a usual night until my aunt got a phone call and i new she would have to leave because usually when some one calls it's for her to do somthing she got off the phone and went to the kitchen about 10 minutes later i got up to make me a sandwich as i was walking into the kitchen i herd cabneits closing when i got to the i looked at my aunt and what are you looking for. she said wheres your mom keep all the duct tape i said inside of the closet door.she new my mom kept 3or4 rolls of duct tape aroundin the house. I thought nothing of why she needed duct tape so iwent on about my buisness and made my sandwich ate it there in the kitchenas i was walking back into the living room my aunt grabed me from behind even with me struggling iwas no match she through me to the ground and before i relized it my hands were taped behind my back in a crisscross she then picked me up and walked me to a kitchen chair and sat me down i asked her what the hell she was doing she said nothing i seen her supplies she had rope 2 brand new rolls of duct tape and a big dish towel.she told me not to yell or i would make it worse so i didnt she took some rope and tied my ankles toghether tight then tied rpoe over my already duct taped wrists and then duct taped over that a few times. then she wrapped duct tape around my chest to attach me to the chair she also duct taped my theighs to the chair.i the tried to kick her that was a mistake she the duct taped my leggs over the rope she the tied one end of a long piece of rope in between my tied legs and took the rope under the chair and tied it to my hands. You never did tell me why your doing this i said she answered so you won't get in to trouble when im gone. The door bell rang and i started screaming and yelling help help please sommmmmmmph as my aunt put atight hand gag on me. she new who it was because she shouted come on in it was her best freind say hello baby boy as she lifted her hand her fraind said you ready to go my aunt said just about as she picked up the dish rag please don't gag me i said i wont yell as i was cut off from the rag being put in my mouth my aunt grabbed the duct tape and before icould spit the rag out she had the duct tape wrapped arounmy head 5 or6 times mmmmmmmmmph i was trying to say thats enough she then stoped.then her and her fraind put me in the closet so no one could see or hear me if they came to the house. my aunt kissed me on the cheek said have fun. i was tied up for4 hours that night and i new i had to be with her for 2 more days.ill tell you about the next 2 days later
bubba212
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Thank you
Ouroboros
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ouroboros »

No worries.
Two of my old favourites.
Both still up on ASSTR
Ouroboros
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ouroboros »

What not to do at your aunt's house by Bubba212
https://www.asstr.org/files/Collections ... /0406.html

what not to do at your aunts house
when i was about 12 or 13 i would always go down to my aunts house and hang out well her 2 daughters punkin and beth who were about 24 or 26 but anyway. i was down there and my aunt was gone but beth and punkin were there so i sat down and was watching tv and got bored so i was like im going to bug them to somthing with me and maybe get into somthing.BIG MISTAKE!because they were not in very good moods so when i asked if we could do somthing they got pissed and even more when i kept on and on about going and doing somthing they finale got fed up. well beth left the room and i thought nothing about it well she came back with 2 roles o duct tape and some rope i looked at her said whats that for and she said to solve our problems and i looked real funny at her and said what problem and with out warning she takled me to the floor and then beth told punkin to bring the tape over and tape my hands she taped them in a criss cross fashion and then they both helped me to my feet and led to chair i was cusing and screaming but they didn't seem to matterto them at that point and time. my aunt has the big wooden chairs with arm rests.so beth held me down in the chair while punkin taped me in it no after they got me taped down my aunt pulls up and im like yes im saved and i start screaming HELP HELP HELP HEMMMMMMMMMM. as punkin tightly handgags me beth didnt seem to care that my aunt was walking up to the front door as beth grabbed the other role and starts to tape my legs to the legs of the chair. all the while punkin still has me hand gaged now as beth finishes with my legs my aunt walks in and looks at me and asks what is going on and she tells punkin to let go of my mouth and she does and my aunt. Asks are you ok? hell no im not ok my aunt looked at me and said don't you talk to me like that. so she was pissed cause i said that and i kept going on so that made her even more mad and beth said see he makes everyone mad so we had to tie him up. my aunt said you girls did a good thing then and i said this BS and i started to scream again help please someone helppmmmmmmmmmmmm. as punkin hand gaged me again and my aunt grbbed the duct tape off the counter and said this boy will learn to be quite more and as punkin moved her hand beth shuved paper towels in my mouth my aunt tore off a strip of tape and plastered it on to my lips the wrapped tape around about six times then my aunt kissed me over my gag and said have pleasnt day sweaty and my cousins laughed i just mmmmmmmmphhhhhhh into my gag. beth then took the rope and tied it over my already duct taped wrists and then through the chair and around my body and underneath the chair over my lap i was not going anywhere she said. punkin and beth then waved by as they went into the other room to watch tv iwas tied up like that for 4 hours when my aunt finally untied me she aked if i had learned how to talk to her and how not to mess with my cousins i just shook my gead yes and walked out
i do however get my revenge on all of them a couple years down the road
if you want to hear that one just tell me and ill post it

bubba212

Monday, April 24th 2006 - 03:09:54 PM
Yes bubba i would like to here how you got your revenge on them nice story.
Erikalover

Monday, April 24th 2006 - 03:10:02 PM
http://www.asstr.org/~canuck100/2006/0406.html
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Thanks always liked these 2 stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic