"Camp Bound" story from old site

If you are having trouble finding an old story and remember the title, author, and/or a description someone might be able to help track it down!

Moderator: Archiver

BW_OTL
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

"Camp Bound" story from old site

Post by BW_OTL »

Hi! I was a member of the old site back in the day and just joined here on the new one.

I was wondering if anyone happens to have a copy of a story from the old site called "Camp Bound". I believe it was written by Jay Candice, though I might be wrong about that (it was so long ago). I tried looking via the way back machine and I couldn't find anything on it unfortunately. Any help would be great.

Thanks!
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

I was going to request this exact piece. If I remember right had a lot of tickling, had to prepare one of the campers to go to a island where if they failed they were enslaved and had gone on for 20 years?
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

probably one of the greatest stories that i enjoyed on the old forum
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

andrewtied wrote: 4 years ago probably one of the greatest stories that i enjoyed on the old forum
Know where I could find it? Never did see the end, pm me some story details if you want later
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

no clue where to find it im afraid its lost thats just me
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

Okay, in that case feel free to PM me what you remember :)
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

I was unable to find that part, but the author also posted a part three in the series (virtual reality). I don' t have all of it but I could post what I have found if you want.
[spoiler]Location to make it easy to find back for me.... file:///home/emily/Documents/websites/hits/viewtopic.php%3Ff=37&t=19604.html[/spoiler]
Bondage93
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondage93 »

Does anyone have any updates? Hope we didn't lose it forever. Could someone send a summary of the second half of it?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic