Jennifer stories from Jenniferfreehosta

If you are having trouble finding an old story and remember the title, author, and/or a description someone might be able to help track it down!

Moderator: Archiver

Cegsummer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Jennifer stories from Jenniferfreehosta

Post by Cegsummer »

I’m looking for any stories from the writer who used the pen name Jennifer, created a website for her stories at freehosta and has at least a couple around here. She has a great writing style and I have found two stories here in the archive one titled “and so it begins” the other titled “Theodore Roosevelt”. I have not found any others but since they are archive stories I could just be missing them. If you have not read her stories I would highly recommend, they are very well written and they are more the stories of someone’s life than just the story of a moment. Thanks
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Hello think her story was transferred in this forum. Jennifer also least one story under Amy her sister in this form. If she gets self a folder in the archive I would very be happy. Her stories were the ones, why I become member of forum.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Some of her stories are already in the archives section; the ones that are still missing will be added as I go through the archives chronologically.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for that, [mention]Canuck100[/mention]
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Cegsummer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cegsummer »

Thanks for the responses. I don’t know how I missed the story index earlier it seems to have the Jennifer stories that exist here. Reading her stories it seems like there are some college stories that I am just missing but maybe they were never written. She does allude to stories elsewhere as the were not suitable for a TUG site but I’m not sure if those really exist. I did find the Amy stories here. Thanks again.
DanteSparda
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DanteSparda »

Have all her stories been brought over to the site? Also does anyone know if she is allright?
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

DanteSparda wrote: 3 years ago Have all her stories been brought over to the site? Also does anyone know if she is allright?
I hope so. I wish for her and her sister and brother how some stories in this forum. But they have now possibly other problems. :(
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

DanteSparda wrote: 3 years ago Have all her stories been brought over to the site? Also does anyone know if she is allright?
Yes, you can find them all in the archives
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Nice one :)
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic