Found Guilty of Witchcraft (m/f)

Start Date: October 1, 2018
End Date: October 31, 2018
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Found Guilty of Witchcraft (m/f)

Post by iliketights »

“Someone stole the mannequin!” my seventeen-year old brother Eddy exclaimed in anger as he came in the house and slammed the door. “What am I going to do now? My Halloween scene is ruined!”

“What are you blabbing about?” my clueless fifteen-year old sister Sharon asked, sitting on the couch, looking into a make-up mirror on the coffee table. She was putting the finishing touches on her “zombie cheerleader” make-up. She was wearing her cheer-leading uniform from junior high. It still fit, but she had grown taller, which made her skirt look even shorter. She was wearing white over-the-knee socks, on which she had dabbed a few drops of fake blood.

I was a year younger than Sharon. “You know, the ‘Salem Witch Trial’ display he made.”

She gave me a blank look.

“It’s been on our lawn! You haven’t noticed?” I exclaimed.

“Oh, that, yeah,” she said absently.

“Anyone who wants extra credit in my history class can make a historic Halloween display. My teacher will be here within a half hour to judge it. Now it’s ruined!” Eddy yelled.

“Look, I’m already dressed as a witch! Maybe I could stand in for the mannequin,” I suggested. “Just long enough for your teacher to see it, and then I’ll have plenty of time to get to the party at Julia’s house.”

Eddy looked at me intently. “That might work! Thank you, Carly! You’re the best little sister ever!”

“Uh, hello!” Sharon said. “I thought I was.” She looked me up and down. “You know, witches during the Salem witch trials didn’t really dress like that.” I was wearing a witch hat, a short black witch’s dress and witch tights that had alternating black and purple horizontal stripes.

“Artistic license. Come on,” Eddy said, grabbing my wrist and nearly pulling me out the door.

“Wait, let me go put on my witch boots!”

“There’s no time! Come on!” He nearly dragged me to the front yard. I was in my stocking feet, so I was glad the lawn was dry and it hadn’t yet snowed. He had arranged a fake fire around the base of our flagpole and put me so my back was against the pole. Above me was a cardboard sign saying ‘GUILTY OF WITCHCRAFT’.

“You know, in Salem witches were hanged and not burned at the stake.”

“I’m not making a documentary here. Would you rather I hang you?”

“No, not really … WAIT, you don’t have to tie my hands behind the pole for real! I can just pretend …”

“It has to look authentic,” he said. I soon found that the thieves had taken the mannequins but had left behind the rope. In spite of my protests, my ankles were not only tied together, but also tied to the pole. My knees were similarly secured to the pole. More rope lashed my waist and shoulders to the pole.

“I’ll be right back,” he said.

“Eddy, untie me right now!”

He came back with a roll of duct tape, which was promptly placed over my lips, and then around my head and around the pole about six times. Now I couldn’t even move my head or speak! He put the mask on my face, which had previously been worn by the purloined mannequin. It was a plain plastic generic mask on which he had painted a witch’s nose, complete with a wart. I could see through the eyeholes, but no one could tell I was gagged. He perched the witch hat on top of my head.

Sharon came out of the house, walking to the party at her friend’s house. She looked at me, trussed up to the pole, with firewood and red blinking Christmas lights near my feet to simulate a fire. “Not bad, Eddie. You might pass your history class after all,” she said.

Twenty minutes later, Eddie’s teacher drove up. “Great job, Eddie,” she said. “I see you decided to use a volunteer instead of a dummy. That’s worth extra points, as is the historic theme.” She took a picture of me and left. Right about then, Eddie’s friend stopped by and told him about a Halloween party going on, and urged him to come too.
“Just a second, I need to let my sister go,” he said. He untied the knot on my wrist rope. “There. Make sure you bring all the rope and the mask in.”

I pulled on the wrist rope. It wasn’t coming undone! I tried and tried. The rope was bound around my wrists and cinched so securely that it wasn’t coming loose even without a knot. Oh no! For the next couple of hours, trick-or-treaters would walk by and giggle at me, assuming I was pretending. My gagged moans only made them giggle more. Eventually, my mom and dad came home. At last, I’m saved! But no. They simply pulled into the garage and went inside. If they noticed me at all, they probably assumed I was the mannequin that had previously been in my predicament. My dad even came to the door a few times when trick-or-treaters rang the bell, but he didn’t notice me or hear my muffled cries. Why did Eddy have to tie these ropes so tightly? My feet were freezing. The warmth and comfort of my house was only a few yards away, but I couldn’t move.

After another eternity, my dad took out the trash. Something must have struck him as odd, because he came over for a closer look. He pulled off my hat and mask. “Oh Carly!” He removed my gag and untied me, and then carried me into the house. I saw by the clock that I had been tied up for three hours! I lay on the couch while my dad massaged my cold legs and feet, and my mom handed me a hot cup of tea.

Later, after my parents had gone to bed, I was curled up reading on the couch, still in my witch dress and tights. Eddy came in and apologized profusely. “Thanks for telling Mom and Dad that you were left tied up by mistake.”

“I didn’t want you to get into trouble. I kind of had fun. Plus, I need you to do me a favor.”

“Anything. Name it.”

“Help me use these ropes on Sharon when she gets home,” I said. Eddie grinned.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice one 😊
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

Great story, thank you.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

I really love this story! Especially with how he puts the mask over her taped face!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]Fordman[/mention] [mention]TamatoaShiny123[/mention]

Thanks! I may have to revisit this family for the Halloween story contest in 2019. :lol:
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

That’d be great! Maybe we could see what happened to Sharon... ;)
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]iliketights[/mention] Definitely one of my favourite entries for this year's Halloween contest.
Really enjoyed reading this and am keeping my fingers crossed for a continuation.
The characters hold a lot of potential as far as follow ups go.
Keep it up! Looking forward to seeing you enter the next contest.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic