Camula(m/f, F/F)

Start Date: October 1, 2018
End Date: October 31, 2018
PhantomThief
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Camula(m/f, F/F)

Post by PhantomThief »

Loosely based on one of my all time favortie novellas, "Carmilla".

If it were not for the events to come later in my life, I would have assumed this first incident was a vivid nightmare. Like a dream, I could remember only in pieces, and the feeling that came with it. I was only ten years old at the time. It was the fall, the week before Halloween and I was visiting my cousin, Philip. We were both around ten years old, and although he did not care to hang out with girls, he never minded me because I was willing to do anything he wanted. I was well liked by his friends as well. I was a tom boy, of sorts, but only around him.

He wanted to play a joke on his friends, who were coming over soon. Philip had a large, uphill patch of forest in his backyard. He brought me to a part that would be easily visible from the ground. I was willing to play along in this little prank of his. He used some white rope, a thin kind that wouldn't be too bulky to tie, and bound my wrists behind m back. He did the same to my ankles, and covered my mouth with white tape. He left me there, and couldn't wait to see how the boys would react to this sight.

I sat there, giving the bonds a test and giggling incestantly. I felt so silly, and my only worry was that my aunt would glance out the window and see me like this.

My spine shuddered as a new, suddenly different king of fear overtook me. I looked around and saw nothing, but my flesh curled. I began to whimper, and call out for Philip. I pulled and tugged, but my cousin had done his best to make sure I couldn't leave.

A pair of eyes that were a dark yellow, like a panther, staring at me unblinkingly (I was only half certain they were the eyes of a child, the same age as me) A soft voice cooed me, and I cannot be entirely sure, but I distinctly remember her smiling at me. I could not get away, toppling over as she hovered over me. She said something to the effect of 'you'll be fine', and the last detail I remember is a piercing in the side of my neck.

I would awake later, physically fine, and no one having any idea what happened, but from that point on, I could never shake the feeling something was out to get me. I could not sleep in the dark, nor without noise. I had a hard time making friends after this. It was as if I were under constant attack from the world. I was so reserved, and no one wanted to approach me. I could not stand even the fake creatures: skeletons, zombies, werewolves, would fill me with dread. Halloween became my most feared day.

I am twenty two now, a university student studying the field of psychology, perhaps my best bet to understand this vague paranoia that has been haunting me. I looked at myself in the mirror , with my pale complection. I push my black rimmed glasses up the bridge of my nose, neatly coming down my long dark hair. In a dark green sweater, blue jean pants and socks. It was early yet, classes would not start for a few days, and the dorms were not that full.

Walking these halls alone did nothing to settle her nerves. I clutch my sleeves as I head out, looking behind me at ever other step. My eyes are drawn to an open door as I pass by, and catch a sight that makes me stop.
A curly haired brunette lays on the bed looking straight at me. Her face is stoic, unreadable. Her socked feet are bound up to her wrists, both of which are ziptied and held together with a third ziptie. Two strips of cloth are knotted in the middle, said knot bulging in her mouth.

I approach the woman, drawn in by her beautiful blue eyes. I hypothesize that her helpless state lowered my insecurities. I lower to a knee, and look her in the eyes. She seems to acknowledge my presence, but has little reaction. I felt at that moment, calmer than I had since that game with my cousin.

She began trying to speak. Her voice, even muffled, was so soft it tickled my ears. She smiled under the gag. I tried to untie her, but I suddenly felt so lethargic. Her pretty eyes turned a dark shade of yellow, and logically I remembered that stare from my childhood, but nothing could pierce this veil of lethargy in body and mind. She phased through her restraints and gag as if they were nothing, and gave a "sshhhh" as she put a hand over my mouth. She whispered sweet nothins that paralyzed me.

My wrists are pulled behind me and bound together with rope, the same kind Philip used all those years ago. My elbows, ankles and knees were next, with socks stuffed in my mouth to keep me quiet. I whimpered, as it was all I had the strength to do, but she only giggled with a serene smile.

She sealed my mouth with white tape, poked my nose and then I blacked out, awakening to another young woman finding me. She lookd bemused. I felt embarassed as this woman, who was tall and a bit bulkier, like an athelete, hoisted me onto the bed. With the strength back, I grunted and struggled a bit, but she ignored me, looking off to he side. She told me that woman's name was Camula. She talked about her with a far away look in her eyes, dreamily, until she finally untied me.

Reader, when I returned to my room, it was like magic. My anxiety was gone. I returned to my room, without looking behind me a single time. I did not realize this until days passed. That feeling the world is coming after me and I needed to protect myself from it, afraid to even expose more flesh than necessary to the world, began to evaporate.

But that was not the last time I saw her. Many of nights, I would come into my room, despite the door having been locked, and she would be waiting, staring at me with those panther eyes and a smile. I would wilt under her gaze. Some times she would simply cuff me to the bed, shove a sock in my mouth, and share cat pictures, talking like a bubbly highschool girl. Other times, she would put me in a strict hogtie and a knotted cleave gag, stroking my head and brooding about various things. She would tell tales I mostly dare not state, for I cannot begin to tell what are real and what are fake. There are too many contradictions for them all to be true. I will briefly relate only one, when she was a child. Her sisters did not want her bothering them, and two on one, easily tied her wrists and ankles, using a pillow case to gag her. She whined and pleaded, but they only laughed and went off to play. Her sisters, and her entire family, dissapeared, and young little Camula had to wait to be found, left forever behind. She told me this, and looked at me with sweet, yet almost menacing eyes, and said I would never feel alone again.
You might think I should be frightened dear reader. I am approaching the twelve year anniversary of that life changing day now. Halloween is coming soon, and the monsters no longer scared me.

Carmula, as she said herself, will always be with me, and I have come to accept. So also have I come to accept these strange dreams, wherein I break into the rooms of female classmates, lovingly bind and seduce them. I know you are thinking, I am living Camula's escapades with other women, and would wake up with her tingle on her lips.
However, dear reader, as I listen to female classmates whisper these fantasies to themselves, with relish behind a vel of panic, I believe something different.

I believe, perhaps, that I am truly the fiend who comes for them, and that Camula, my beloved, lifelong friend, is mine. and mine only.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Really awesome story!!!!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
PhantomThief
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PhantomThief »

Glad you enjoyed it!
Macher
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Macher »

I also quite liked this story.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Good story. Short but fun to read. Well done
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

Can't say I ever heard of Carmilla but that's really quite interesting.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

I'm not aware of the film "Camilla" but this is a wonderful story. The writing style is like the old Gothic Novel. Not high on horror but spookily makes you imagine what is happening.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic