Hansel and Gretel F/MF

Start Date: October 1, 2018
End Date: October 31, 2018
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hansel and Gretel F/MF

Post by WyattW5 »

my jab at the contest throwing a twist on a classic.

Inside a little gingerbread house a warm fire burns as the house was made of such sweet candy and tasteful treats. Inside the house a young girl with long brown hair which she had hidden in a braid, sits in the corner as she struggles her hands tied in front but the impressive liquorish held firm as it was anchored the table. Meanwhile her brother short ruffled black hair sits at a table made of candy canes and gingerbread. His hands tied with black liquorish around his wrists his face covered with red black and green sugar remnants on his face. A plate of chocolate suckers and lollipops lay before him as his cheeks seem puffed as a chipmunks. Dancing around the gingerbread cottage.
A haggard old woman wearing a dark dusty old cloak dancing around the floor her features hideous and ugly.
“I am the pickety witch who is the pickety witch who is the pickety witch hehe” she laughes a crackling giggle. Stepping to the boy she begins to pet his hair
“such a good boy, big brother Hansel wont you eat more” unable to speak his mouth full of candy all he manages is
“muh mouphp iph phumm” her smile turns to a snarl
“eat up big boy, I need you nice and plump, like a pumpkin” she cackles walking to the kitchen grabbing a knife
“do you know why I want you to eat up big boy” he grumbled some more
“because I am gonna chop ye up and turn ye to stew” she hackled and cackled looking to his sister she struggled her bonds she had thought to chew on her bonds but in her mouth a large caramel apple. She chewed and bit down on the caramel apple before the witch walks to her smiling she runs a hand over her chin
“big brother hansel is being such a good boy, looking after little Gretel but once he is nice and fattened up you will be next” Gretel grunts into the candy apple fighting her liquorish.
Soon the pickety witch walks to the oven throwing more wood into the flame. She begins to cackle and chuckle as she continues to celebrate her catch. Brother Hansel managed to get room open in his mouth he looks up to the witch and snarls
“Pappa is looking for us when he gets here, you will be as good as” before he can finish his words the witch shoves a brown chunk of chocolate and stuffs his mouth with it making him choke and gag looking angrily on the pickety witch. Gretel grows nervous for Hansel’s cheeks had began to flush. She feared too much was in his mouth before she started grunting with enthusiasm begging the witch for release to help her brother. The Witch finding this a charming display of love between sister and brother.
The pickety witch picks up her heaviest meat cleaver lugging it over shoulder smiles
“it appears big brother Hansel has gotten plump enough” poking the belly below his shirt readying the cleaver the witch was ready to dissect. Suddenly a sharp crack at the door startled the pickety witch as the door cracked with a second strike both Hansel and Gretel smile behind their gags as the third crack the door came down and emerging through the door stood a giant lumberjack axe in hand fire in his eye
“Hansel Gretel I was so worried of you” the two children look to each other before back to their papa when he picks up the haggard witch and throws her into the flame. Finishing with a narrator explaining the happy ending, while the curtain closes the actors all get ready for their final bow to their young audience, for this was never a gingerbread house, or she a witch and these not children, both sixteen drama students who had volunteered for their highschool play.
Their performance today was before the public school of Jenkins district.
The girl playing Gretel escapes easily as the rope painted red was removed from her wrists the red nerf ball decorated to look like a caramel apple she spit out before assisting the witch and their father from untying Hansel who bore the greatest torment, his hands had been tied behind his back for the better of an hour and a half. While his mouth had been stuffed to the fullest, to the point he was choking. Patting his back all look to him with nervousness making sure he was okay. removing the packing in his mouth the brown and green coloured rags they stuffed in plus the smaller nerf ball they inserted had expanded his mouth to an uncomfortable width. Withstanding the torment he still bears a grin on his makeup covered chin.
“cardinal rule of theatre, always remain in character” he smiles and she gives him a smile helping him stand up untying the ropes from his wrists she rubbed the rope burns to help bring circulation back, their rigger had little experience.
Once the curtain raised Hansel and Gretel held hands stepping forward to bow out, before the rest of cast and crew emerged. Bowing out the children they performed were infatuated with the characters.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Awesome!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic