The Prisoner and the Ghost (F/m)

Start Date: October 1, 2018
End Date: October 31, 2018
webber1926
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Prisoner and the Ghost (F/m)

Post by webber1926 »

I have been coming to this site for about 15 years and this is my first story post. Hope you like it and Happy Halloween everyone!

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Ashley led Eric down the hill by the arm, not roughly but with a firm grasp. The moon was full so they were bathed in a pale white light, and the night was a pleasant October cool. Eric wore an orange prison jumpsuit, so temperature wise he was quite warm. Ashley was wearing a cop uniform, but it was sexified and girlified in traditional Halloween fashion so Eric thought she was probably chillier. As to who was more comfortable, it was Eric who had his hands cuffed behind his back as Ashley led him away from the party and towards the darkened barn.
"Slow, down, Ash. If I trip I'm not going to be able to catch myself."
"Shut up, inmate," Ashley said, flashing a smiling that told him she was kidding.
They made into the abandoned barn and Ashley spun him around and kissed him deeply. Eric wished his hands were free so they could roam her voluptuous body. She was only 5'2", but with great breasts accentuated by her low blue top and round firm butt accentuated by her tight black skirt. Eric was not a tall guy, but he had a stocky build, not fat but thick and he dwarfed her. However, he had agreed to be her prisoner for the Halloween party that was still raging at the house they had just left, giving them a chance to practice their bondage games out in public. Ashley stopped their make-out session and spun him around to unlock his cuffs. Eric was excited to get his hands on her. When she had finished releasing him she said, "OK, now take off your uniform."
"Yes, ma'am," Eric said, flashing a smile of his own. But Ashley was all pretend business and simply waited for Eric to comply. Eric unbuttoned his jumpsuit and pulled it down to reveal the wife beater he wore beneath it. He hesitated for a moment. Underneath he wore a pair of white briefs. He was not normally a tighty whities guy, but Ashley had provided the whole uniform for him to go with her cop costume, and had insisted on standard issue underwear.
"Come on, inmate. You were given and order." Ashley folded her arms and raised an eyebrow.
Eric continued to role down the jumpsuit and stood just in his prison underwear. Ashley took the jumpsuit from him and Eric placed his hand on Ashley's smooth tan skin.
"Hands behind your head, inmate." Eric gave her an incredulous look, but Ashley didn't budge. He sighed and interlaced his fingers behind his head. She walked him over to a thick wooden pole in the barn and made him stand against it. He was now in a skimpier outfit than her, and filled out the briefs and undershirt with his thick body. It made him feel very exposed.
Ashley proceeded to cuff his hands behind the pole. She then added a pair of leg shackles that she pulled out of her purse.
"You're sure no one is going to come out here?"
"I'm pretty sure, but you're done asking questions." With that, she pulled down her panties, stepped out, balled them up and stuffed them into Eric's mouth. She pulled out a leather muzzle from her purse and strapped it tightly to his head. Eric now couldn't move and couldn't speak, cuffed, shackled and gagged in his prison tighty whities and undershirt.
Ashley could do all this because she was so far out of his league. She always downplayed this whenever he hinted at it. “Oh stop, it. I like you,” she would say in some form. But deep down that's how he felt. Of course, he also had been really enjoying this night, being at her mercy. The tiny sexy girl taking control of the big strong guy
She began to run her hands down his body. First over the ribbed cotton that covered his chest, his stomach. And then she made her way down to his briefs, rubbing to bulge that now pressed against its cotton prison. She stopped suddenly, and Eric moaned into his gag and pulled against his restraints.
Ashley pulled out a length of cloth and tied it around Eric's eyes. “You be a good boy. I'm going to get us some more drinks from inside.”
Eric tried to complain through his gag and Ashley gave a playful flick to his member, which caused Eric to flinch and try and fail to pull his cuffed hands in a futile attempt to protect himself. “No more complaints inmate. When I get back, you'll get you're reward.
Eric smiled beneath his gag, also enjoying the taste of her as he did. But would she actually leave him like this? It would be so embarrassing to be found not only cuffed and gagged, but stripped to a beater and briefs. He listened to her footsteps fall away. He wouldn't believe that she would actually go.
But soon all he heard was the wind blowing through the trees and the creaking of the old barn as not even sound of the party at the main house could be heard out here. He shifted his weight, and his chains scraped against the thick wooden post to which he was attached. He tried to remain as still as possible. But he still could not hear her. She had really left him.
But then something touched him and he jolted, pulling against his restraints and yelling slightly into his gag which did a good job suppressing the sound. Once again, hands were on his chest, and they worked their way down to his bulge that had softened in his growing fear. The hand touched his member and it began to stir once more, and he moaned into his gag. It was a good trick, pretending to leave him there, and now it was time for his treat. The hand worked, but did not go inside his briefs. His moan turned to equal parts frustration, wanting more of her. But then her hands stopped. He struggled hard, twisting in his cuffs and shackles. His muscles bulging in his prison tank top as he strained against the chains.
And then he felt a kiss. Somehow through his leather muzzle gag, he felt a pair of lips touch his own. It was light, but he felt it. It was also cold.
And then nothing. Left alone once more with just the creaking of boards and the shifting of trees outside. And then he heard someone running towards him from outside the barn. His blindfold was removed, it was Ashley and she looked panicked.
He tried to ask what was going on but it was extremely muffled by his panty and muzzle gag. But she explained anyway as she began unlocking his cuffs and leg irons. “I really didn't think anyone was going to come out here while the party was going on. But someone was telling the story about what happened here, about the girl that hung herself in the barn back in the 50's. Story was that she was left at the alter by her husband, and that she haunts the barn to this day. Typical ghost story stuff. I mean, I don't believe it, and I wanted you out here in a sexy, obedient mood so I didn't tell you. But some drunk idiots want to find out if its true or something.”
Ashley had successfully release his legs and arms and now removed his gag that she had saved for last. When it was off Eric finally was able to ask the question that he had wanted to when she had told him the story. “You really left me to go the party?” His voice was unsteady.
“Yeah, I did. I probably shouldn't have. But I swear I was just going to get a drink and come right back. And make it worth your while.” She gave him a saucy smile, which disappeared, when she saw how pale his face was.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard as a writer. I look forward to the next episode.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic