Halloween Havoc (f/m)

Start Date: October 1, 2018
End Date: October 31, 2018
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Halloween Havoc (f/m)

Post by Boocola »

Vicki Garcia just got done watching Monday Night Raw, she found out that there is going to be a special event on Halloween. Her Sister Tori Vic Garcia will have a match with Alexa Bliss. She still has the magical book that transformed her brother into her, then a dragon changed him back by dividing the female chromosome from her twin brother Victor Garcia. She plans to take revenge against Tori Vic.

Halloween night came and the special WWE Network had a special event called Halloween Havoc. Tori Vic and Alexa Bliss have a match, where Tori Vic would dress up in a princess costume and Alexa Bliss would be a fairy in the main event. Vicki had to set up for this trick to work that would scare everyone including Tori Vic at the show.

Vicki got dressed up as a witch with a black gown and black fishnet tights with black heels on her feet and a black pointed hat on her head. She needed her brother to do this trick to be dressed like a witch too, the problem is convincing him to do it. She waited for him to get home from football practice.

Thirty minutes later Victor walked through the door and Vicki was there to greet him.

"Victor, bro..." Vicki greeted her brother. "...how are you doing."

"I'm fine sis..." Victor said as he got curious why she greeted him like that. "...what do you want?"

"Nothing, bro..." Vicki said. "...I was just wondering if you want to get back at your sister Tori Vic."

"Why?" Victor asked.

"She's a popular WWE diva..." Vicki said. "...your not jealous."

"I don't care." Victor said. "Why are you dressed like a witch are you going trick or treating?"

"Yes I am." Vicki said as she thought of another way to get him in the witches costume. "Why don't you come with me I have a costume for you." She showed him the outfit. "Since we are twins, I figure we could be witches."

"No way..." Victor said. "I am not going to crossdress again." He remembered Tori Vic was made because he was crossdressing. "I don't want another sister."

"Don't worry..." Vicki said. "...I am not going to use a sex change spell."

"Fine, one night only." Victor said. "Let me take a shower.

Victor took a shower then got dressed up as a witch like his sister. He got dressed putting the black gown on, then the black fishnet tights. He put on black shoes and the black pointed top hat. He walked into the living room to see his sister.

"Turn around, so I can do your hair." Vicki lied as Victor turned around, she took a roll of dict tape her bag. "Put your hands behind your back."

"Why do you need my hands behind my back to fix my hair?" Victor asked.

"I need you to hold your hat." Vicki answered with a lie.

"Okay." Victor said as he put his hands behind his back.

"Thanks." Vicki said as she quickly wrapped duct tape around his wrists.

"Hey!" Victor exclaimed. "Cut me free."

"No." Vicki said as she started wrapping duct tape around her brother's torso. "I lied bro." She said finishing up his torso, then wrapped up his ankles, calves and thighs. "I am going to bring a dragon to this world using you as a door way."

"No you can't do that, release me please." Victor cried. "You are messing with magic you don't understand."

"You cry to much." Vicki said as she stuffed the panties she pulled out of her bag in his mouth and sealed it to with duct tape. "That's better." She said leaving him standing there.

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Victor said with fear in his eyes, because he doesn't know what would happen once Vicki completed the spell.

Vicki opened up her laptop and went to the WWE Network to see the match live. Where Tori Vic and Alexa Bliss was starting their match at the special event Halloween Havoc. She got out a book and opened it to a page and started chanting.

"Oh great dragon Shrag, come forth this Halloween and help me extract my revenge against my sister..." Vicki said. "...use my brother as a gateway to enter this world."

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Victor said crying in fear frightened that he won't survive. "Mmmph mmmph mmmph mmmph." Pleading to his sister to release him.

"Oh great dragon Shrag, I need you, I Command you." Vicki demanding the beast. "Come forth and scare my sister." A white light start glowing over the book.

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Victor cried.

"Yes, yes, come forth." Vicki chanted. "Yes, yes, come forth." She lifted her arms in the air.

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Victor cried frightened for his life. "Mmmph mmmph mmmph."

The light became brighter and changed color to red and green.

"Come forth oh mighty Shrag." Vicki said keeping her hands in the air. "I sacrifice my brother to enter this world."

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Fear filled Victor's eyes as he cried to be released.

The light shines bright, this fades into nothingness.

"What happened?" Vicki asked herself.

"I can tell you." A small woman dressed in a green dress and white tights with green moccasins stood on the table near the book. "Shrag didn't write this book, I did." Vicki saw that she had brown hair and pointed ears. " I Cody, by the way.

"I thought Shrag wrote it." Vicki said.

"No, he made me write it." Cody said. "He took all the credit." She looked at the book. "I'll take that back." The book vanished. "Really girl your jealous of your sister."
She looked at Victor and freed him with a snap of her fingers. "Happy Halloween."
SNAFU