Rescuing The Princess Boy (F/M, F/F)

Contest ends 24:00 GMT Feb 28th 2019
PhantomThief
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Rescuing The Princess Boy (F/M, F/F)

Post by PhantomThief »

"Do I have to?"

Maro was used to doing favors for his twin sister, Tara. Those favors did some times include taking her place in something. Both are approaching fourteen years of age, Maro still scrawny and girlish enough that, with a bit of work, he could decently pass for his sister. They both had the same color of brown hair, a similar pudgy, baby face (though Tara was losing her baby fat), and he didn't have as much size on her as a boy his age might normally.
"There's no one better I could pass off as me. I was voted on, but I need to fill in for Stacy."

The student council was holding a valentine's day fair that saturday as part of a charity event. One of the attractions was the Princess Rescue. It was a shooting gallery taking place on the stage. Shoot three dragons, and you got to 'rescue' the princess, which meant sitting with them and getting the chance to take a picture. So he would be sitting on a stage, in a dress and make up, bound and gagged while his peers took pictures with him.
Tara takes him by the shoulders.

"I love you, Maro. You know I would never put you in a situation where you might get hurt. Its just a bit of fun. and if you do it, I'll see about putting in a good word for you with Relina."

Maro can feel the heat in his cheeks. Tara giggled. Relina knew all too well his weak spot.

"Oh, all right."
Maro felt like a thief as he and Tara snuck off to the school, with his twin sister disguised as him so she could fullfill her obligations without anyone being any the wiser who the princess was. As a student council member and one of the organizers of the event, it wasn't hard for them to get in a bit earlier.

It was a very puffy white dress, whose skirt was long and would coover his legs and feet well. It was a fairly thick dress too. Following that up, she did a pretty expert make up job, and to his dismay, she even put hair pieces on him.

"What? We have to emphasize your girliness. Would you rather they realize you're actually a boy?" she asked.
"No, guess not." he said with a sigh.

"Good. Now, drink up and take care of any bathroom stuff well before it's time to go." she said.

She planned this out prety well. Maro kept hidden for the most part, with Stacy explaining to everyone how she was getting ready and so delegated a lot to Maro. She could still do his voice well enough.

When it came time to set up, Stacy left the gallery to others while setting up the princess, explaining she would feel more comfortable with Maro tying her up.

"Rope? Seriously?" Maro whispered as she dropped a loop on the floor.

"We want it to look good, right?" Stacy whispered.

The gallery was set up pretty well within a bigger castle like set piece, on the other end a jail door that mostly concealed him.

"If this is the set up, is it necessary to tie me up?" Maro asked as he was seated in a chair.

"Eh, I don't think so, but the council voted." Stacy said dismissively as she pulled Maro's wrists behind the chair and tied them together with a strip of cloth, than tying over them firmly with rope.

More rope was tied above and below his chest around the chair.

"Does it have to be so elaborate?" he asked as his ankles are tied together, with a strand of rope also tying his bound legs to the back of the chair, forcing them under.

"Hey, we wanna give them their money's worth." she said, and before any further protests, she put a strip of tape on his mouth.

She used a mirror to show the handy work. The gag was pink with a heart in the middle.

"MMMMPH?!" Maro cried out.

"Have fun, princess." she said, patting his head.

Maro sighed through his nose. It was not long after that students began lining up for this attraction. Tara tied him to the point he could not escape, least not without serious effort. Maybe a part of her wanted to make sure he didn't run off. Some times he is too willing to help her out.

The first few to step up seemingly failed, and when it appeared maybe he'd just be sitting tight, there was a winner. The door opened up, and Maro tried not to gasp when he saw Mark, a guy Tara had started dating.
"You look nice today, Tara." he said, sitting on his lap and putting an arm around him.

Maro gulped. If anyone would find out, he would!

He held up his phone to take a selfie of the two of them. Maro tried to calm himself, even as he began breathing heavily through his nose.

"Let me know when you have a break." he whispered.

Maro wasn't used to being hit on by anyone, let alone another guy. Though it was still oddly flattering.
Mark snapped the picture and kissed his fingers, patting his cheek.

"Sorry, rules, not allowed to actually kiss ya. Maybe later, princess." he said, winking before he left.
He now hopes for Mark's sake as well he never realizes the truth. Actually, more for his own sake, cause Mark might throttle him.

Others came in, all guys so far, though they were thankfully a lot less flirty. Greg, one of his best friends, took a picture with his tongue sticking out.

"By the way, you seen Maro?" he asked.

Maro shook his head emphatically.

"I can't find him anywhere. I thought he would've stopped in to check on ya."

He shook his head again, feeling his cheeks get warm again.

"All right. You look very nice by the way." he said with a flirty smile.

Maro tried not to lower his head or look away.

Greg kissed his finger tips and patted his cheek.

"Happy valentine's day...wait, was that tomorrow? No, its today. Happy valentine's day."

Being hit on by one of his best friends thinking he was his sister, is an experience too surreal to fully process.
This turned out to be a pretty popular attraction, judging by the number who came in. Some girls did actually drop by, and although none of them were flirty, some like Kacy and Abigail did have honey sweet voices that tickled the ear and made him light in the head.

As the attraction approached its end, someone else dropped by that made Maro nearly turn the chair over. Dressed in slightly torn jeans and a long sleeved shirt, it was his tom boy crush, Relina.

He whimpered slightly, seeing the girl turn her head to the side as if pondering something, then strolled over.
She sat on his lap and took the picture with that wonderful, cocky grin of hers.

She then kissed him on the gag and put a finger to her lip with a "sshhhh" sound before walking out.
"Hey, you're not supposed to do that!" someone yelled at Relina, who he saw giving the finger.

"You okay, Tara?" asked Liv from student council.

Maro nodded.

"Oh good, cause this is making too much to shut down now."

Never would he think he was deflated by a kiss. Looks like Relina preferred girls, so unless he planned to imitate his sister for ahwile, he and Relina would probably not be getting together.

Still, at least she thought he was cute, even if he was someone else.

Tara came in a little after with a water bottle. She peeled off the tape slightly and let him sip from it.
"Just a little. We're on a break, but you don't have long to go after." she said.

"Did you, take care of what you needed to yet?" Maro asked.

She wiped his mouth dry and put the tape back on.

"Yeah, about that...I just didn't really wanna do this. I would much rather be enjoying the fair."

"MMMMM?!" Maro yelled, glaring at her and suddenly thrashing in his seat.

"Now now..." she said, patting his cheek. "I knew you would get angry, which is why I tied you nice and tight. Can't disrupt the event."

"GRMMMM!"

"Besides do you really want to blow our cover and expose us?"

Maro stopped with a whimper, making Tara giggle.

"Good boy." she said, smothering out the tape on his mouth.

"Mmmm!" he whined.

"This is why I told you now. I want you to have time to calm down before you're free."

She kissed her hand and patted his cheek.

"Be a good princess now, bye!"

Maro sighed through his nose and slumped in his chair. He hardly cared he forgot to tell her about Mark. This was a weird and deflating day, all because Tara wanted to enjoy the fair for herself.

As it seemed close to time for the booth to re-open, someone slipped through the front door. Mero blinked. it looked like Relina, but what was she doing here?

"Hey there, Maro..."

"Mmmm?!"

She smirked.

"You might've fooled everyone else, but I knew it was you. That dress and make up can't hide you."
Maro whimpered a bit.

"and when I saw "you" out there after leaving, you didn't look nearly as cute, so I knew something was up."

"Mmmmm?!"

Does that mean...

"Geeze, putting yourself through this mess..."

She got behind him and a moment later, the ropes around the chair were undone.

"MMMMM?!"

"What? I'm rescuing the princess." she said with a wink, undoing enough to get him off the chair, but his wrists and ankles are still bound. "This knight's not gonna let anyone else have you."

Relina started running off the stage and out through the halls with him in her arms. Maro whimpered as crowds of students stared at them, some making cheers and cat calls.

Well, if he had to be a captive princess for a little longer, this wasn't a bad way to go about it.

'Maro' being Tara still in disguise, who was begged to quickly take his sister's place in the most popular attraction. Unfortunately they would not stop begging, especially Liv, and Tara feared she had to just to avoid potentially exposing her lie , revealing she had skipped out on her duties and cause a lot of controversy.

She was bound and gagged the same way her brother was, left in her current clothes since there wasn't time to put together a princely outfit. They also tied her just as firmly, just in case she changed her mind.

She groaned.

"The girls are gonna love you." Liv whispers, giggling and patting her cheek before leaving.

She's going to have a loooooong talk with Maro and his new 'friend'.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

I really enjoyed this story! I’m glad the “princess” was rescued! :D
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Liked this one too! Elaborated situation and a good angle to the twins situations. Quite 'innocent' too, which also makes interesting and enjoyable reads when well done.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic