The Greatest Gift (F/Self, M/F)

Contest ends 24:00 GMT Feb 28th 2019
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

The Greatest Gift (F/Self, M/F)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Hal Sanchez’s eyes fluttered open. He had just woken up after cuddling with his girl, Dove Romo, on the couch on Valentines Day. But Dove was nowhere to be seen; not in his arms or anywhere in his sight. Hal figured that maybe she had gone to bed, so he got up and went to the bedroom to join her.

Careful not to wake her, Hal slowly crept to the room and slowly opened the door. When he looked inside, he was dumbfounded by what he saw:

There was a pile of rope and scarves scattered on the matress. Dove, wearing a black tank top, blue pajama bottoms and pink fluffy socks, had rope tied around her ankles and knees. She had rope balancing on her wrists, apparently trying to figure out a way to tie them together.

Upon seeing Hal, Dove made a tiny squeak noise. She thrusted her bound legs under the covers, threw the rope on her wrists to the side and kicked off the pile of rope and scarves on the bed.

“Hey babe,” Dove casually greeted.
“Dove, What are you doing?”
“Uh...just waiting in here for you?”
“But what’s with the rope?”
“Rope? What rope?”

Before Dove could react, Hal tossed the sheets off, revealing her tied legs. “That rope.”
“Oh! Well, you see...uh...I’m...”
“You’re...”
“Practicing for...my Girl Scouts meeting!”
“Honey, your lying is kinda sad.”
“What makes you think I’m lying? I could be in the Scouts!”
“You’re 29 years old. No you aren’t.”
“Uh...well...”
“Dove, the truth please?”

Dove took a deep breath. “Ok, you caught me. I was trying to tie myself up!”
“But why?”
“As a gift for you!”
“For me?”

Another deep breath. “See, you gave me such a great gift today,” Dove explained as she played with her newly-acquired diamond ring. “I just had to give you a gift of my own.”
“You were gonna gift me yourself?”
“I was gonna call you in and you were gonna walk in and see your fiancée all tied up. Then, you could do whatever to me.”

Hal immediately gave Dove a huge hug. “Dovey! You already gave me a great gift!”
“I did?”
“You gave me permission to be your husband! I get to be with you forever now. That’s the greatest gift you could’ve gotten me!”
“It is?”
“Indeed it is!”

Hal gave Dove a kiss on the forehead. “I love you Dovey! Your love is all I need as a gift from you this year.”

Dove was doing her best not to tear up. “I-I love you too!”

The two embraced each other for a solid minute before giving the other one a huge kiss on the lips. When the kiss broke, Dove stared at her fiancé and bit her lip.

“You know, I still wanna give you your gift.”
“You do? But I told you-“
“I know what you said. But you need to learn that in marriage, you always listen to your wife. So as practice, I, your fiancée, order to tie me up.”

Hal didn’t need to be told twice. He guided her wrists to the bedposts. He grabbed two lengths of rope and tied her wrist to each post, making sure that the knots, while tight, weren’t too tight.

“Is it okay? Too tight?”
“These are just fine,” Dove replied, purring. “Now then, what are you gonna do to me?”
“Hmm...well, I guess I should practice being a husband.”
“Oh? And what kind of practice is that?” Dove asked as Hal removed her socks.
“Being annoying to my wife.” Hal replied as he ran his fingers down his future wife’s now-bare feet.

“What does that mean-HAHAHAHAHA!” Dove cried out as she burst out laughing.
“Aww. Ticklish, are you?”
“You know I am-HAHAHAHA!”
“I know you are, babe. It’s just that your laughter is music to my ears!”

After a minute of foot tickling, Hal stopped. “Hmm, your feet are pretty ticklish. But what about your tummy.”

Hal’s hands slowly approached Dove’s stomach. As he did, Dove let out a tiny scream, causing Hal to back off.

“No, Hal! You can’t go after my tummy.”
“What’s wrong, babe? I’ll go easy on you.”
“I’m serious! You can’t do anything to my tummy. Not for a long time!”
“Oh, and how long of a time would that be?”
“Uh...like, eight more months.”

Hal’s face went blank. “Uh, what?”
“Surprise!”
“You’re…”
“Yep.”
“Seriously?”
“Seriously.”
“So...in eight months, I’m gonna be a-“
“Daddy? Yes.”

Hal clearly couldn’t process this, as he proceeded to faint, collapsing face-first onto the bed. Dove, rolling her eyes while smiling, started to pick away at the knots that held her so that she could comfort the father of her unborn child all while Hal kept faintly muttering: “Best gift ever.”

The End
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for entering the story contest. That was a fun little tale. I hope you will particiate in the next contest.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic