RESULTS!!!

Contest ends 24:00 GMT Feb 28th 2019
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

RESULTS!!!

Post by Xtc »

Hello good people,
What follows is the result of the February 2019 Short Story contest.

The judges didn’t find the task easy (honestly!) but the consensus is as follows:

First Place: Accidental Discovery by [mention]TomYi[/mention]
The judges said:
1) the best written story, also works in the First Person perspective with both genders, a great joy to read.
2) A really amusing read: I especially enjoyed the narrator’s expedited journey from bemused affability to enlightenment.
3) The bondage was interesting and well described. This one nailed the Valentine's theme.
4) I liked the twist that he tried to tie his partner up so he could set up a Valentine's day surprise but the best present was actually being tied up

Second Place: A Simple Text by [mention]Stoutland395[/mention]
The judges said:
1) It was a bit different from the usual stuff you would see in Valentine’s day type stories. The characters and the overall story were well written.
2) A fun story – You could really sense the desperation of our hero as he realized the love of his life had been right outside the bedroom door.

Third place: You’ve Got To Be Kidding Me by @cj2[mention]cj2125[/mention]
The Judges said:
1) Was really fun to read, pretty humorous.
2) Made me laugh. Actually laugh.

The judges commented that their decision was difficult and that the standard was higher than last time. We were happy with the turnout and, speaking personally, I thank all those who entered and hope that we shall get as many entries next time.

I shall now ask @Chadmc90 to unlock the stories and arrange for the accolades to be posted.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.