A Hookup to Remember (M/F)

Contest will run until end of February. Please post entries here.
Please check out the rules first.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A Hookup to Remember (M/F)

Post by TomYi »

It was impossible not to smile as the engine fired to life and I rolled out onto the street. No matter how many times I made this trip, the departure always made me giddy. Already, I could tell that my hard work was going to pay off with my greatest sexual encounter yet!

As a non-monogamous dom, I had to put in a lot of work towards collaring each new sub. It worked in phases. First, the Introduction Phase, then the Seduction Phase, and finally, the Payday. The first two stages had taken much longer than average with this one. In fact, I normally would have given up by now, but am I ever glad that I didn’t!

The appeal hadn’t been there at first. The only promising thing about her FetLife page had been the ‘19F’ displayed between her username and ‘Undecided’. Still, I decided it was worth a try, and so I messaged her with the generic icebreaker that I always start with, and moved on. Imagine my surprise when she actually responded three days later.

Seventy-six messages. That’s how many times I had to respond before I got her Snapchat. And then it took almost as many snaps before I actually got to see her face. Like I said: a way longer-than-average intro phase, but by its end, I was hooked.

Given her blank profile pic, and her uncanny camera shyness, I didn’t expect much. Boy, were my instincts wrong! She was a perfect ten! Long, Silky golden hair contrasted with emerald doe eyes and plump lips that were oh so enticing.

When I finally met her, I discovered that her body was every bit as stunning as her face. A living, breathing work of art! It had been at a downtown café where we first met. She had an adorable meekness about her, but when she did speak up, her voice was angelic. I could only imagine how spectacular it would sound when filtered through a ball gag. Sadly, I did most of the talking. I did so for hours. And then I did so for hours more on our next two meetings.

I wasn’t out to talk her ear off or anything, I simply had a lot of ice to break, and her conversation skills left something to be desired. In the past, I tended to treat these meetings very professionally. We would discuss beforehand about any medical coonditions we may have, our sexual interests, and our limits. I didn’t want to scare her, so we just kept things at a casual chat, and every now and then I would throw in a sexual question with all the subtlety I could muster.

She told me that she was a virgin, but I didn’t believe her. I mean, who the hell decides to give their V-card to some horn-dog on FetLife?! Still, her story kind of checked out. Kind of. I mean, she told me that she had dated someone for years, but they weren’t together anymore. She clearly didn’t like talking about him, so I didn’t press, but she seemed to imply that he dumped her for being ‘too boring’.

And honestly, she really was kind of boring. Most of the stories she had about herself were innocent, uneventful tales involving either her family, childhood, or school. And even then, her stories were all kind of awkward. Especially the ones involving high school or her parents. She spoke of those things with a scornful undertone that she was never entirely able to hide.

Virgin or not, I didn’t need a genius to figure out that this was one sheltered supermodel. Still, the details didn’t matter, what mattered was the bottom line. I was in the Seduction Phase with a gorgeous girl who was genuinely interested in letting me tie her up, and rock her world!

Interested, but hesitant. I always explain the dangers of bondage to a new sub; but with her, I had to greatly emphasize every precaution I took to make sure that she was safe, consenting, and comfortable. EMT shears, safe signals, non-collapsing knots. Hell, I even pointed her to some of my previous conquests for good references, but I’m pretty sure she never contacted them. She didn’t seem to like being reminded of how much more experienced I was.

I think what finally won her over was a response I had to a question she had asked. “Does it really have to be that… dangerous?”

I told her, “No matter what we’re doing or how careful we are, there’s always a risk. It’s just more emphasized with bondage. That’s the beauty of it. It’s all about trust. Sure, we tend to think of being tied up as something that’s scary or embarrassing, but when two compatible people come together, they can turn that experience into something uniquely beautiful.”

It was that line that dropped the Seduction Phase’s final curtain. Now, it was that time again: Payday! I had myself all cleaned up, I had everything all packed up, and I was ready to go collar the hottest girl I’d ever laid eyes on!

She was waiting for me outside her apartment building, smiling as I greeted her, but otherwise even quieter than normal. She said next to nothing as we ascended up to her suite. It was well furnished but rather messy on one half, and completely empty on the other half. She was very quick to remind me that her roommate hadn’t moved in yet. All the better for us!

As I scanned my surroundings, she became embarrassed, probably because of the mess. Fairly typical. I suggested that we go to her bedroom, and she said “okay” in the tiniest voice. So, off we went.

Her room wasn’t as messy, but less furnished. Not much of note except for a sizable plushie collection, a heavy theme of pink, and a poster on the wall displaying that ‘Footprints in the Sand’ poem. It seemed like a child’s room, which made things rather awkward. I was able to shake the feeling by keeping my eyes on the lovely prize as I placed my duffle bag on her bed and opened it up.

When she saw my arsenal of bindings, gags, and toys, she became chattier than I’d ever seen; alas, her loose tongue came with an onslaught of questions.

“What is that? How many times have you used it? Will this hurt?”

I cut her off after a minute and said, “Why don’t I show you? Don’t worry. We’ll take it slow, and I promise not to hurt you.”

She paused, swallowed hard, and nodded her head. “Okay. I um... I-I guess I should change, huh? C-could you wait outside for a second?”

I agreed, although I didn’t see the point. I’d see her soon without clothes regardless. For some reason, I had expected some lacy lingerie, or even glorious nudity; but when she called me back, she only wore ordinary pink underwear and a crimson face.

She was slouched, and looked smaller than ever. For the first time, I became the hesitant one. “Are you alright,” I asked.

She nodded rapidly and stammered “Yeah.”

All too eager to get it on, I lifted her chin and smiled at her. Now in dom mode, my voice went low and I whispered “Good girl. Now relax, and let your master take care of you…”

I took a red collar and strapped it around her neck. That accessory and her was a match made in heaven. I stepped behind her and gave her shoulders a little rub before sliding my hands down over her goose bump riddled arms and pulling them behind her back. She clenched her fists, but it was too late. I had already noticed the sweaty, trembling fingers she was attempting to hide.

She looked better than ever in that ‘ready to be tied’ pose, but I was now more reluctant than ever. “You remember your safe-signals, right,” I asked in a soft voice.

She simply nodded. And so, I slowly uncoiled a bundle of rope and looped the bight around her crossed wrists. At the squeeze of the rope, she jolted her arms away and spun around. I asked again if everything was alright, and again she nodded.

“Yeah,” she gasped. “I uh… I just… Maybe I should pour us a drink first?”

She ran for the kitchen, but I stopped her with a hand on her shoulder. “That’s a very bad idea,” I said.

Something about my tone seemed to scare her even more. She took some deep breaths, desperately trying to gain composure. Finally, she said. “You’re right. It’s okay. I’m okay. Let’s-- Let’s just do this!”

She turned her back to me once more and swung her hands behind her. After standing there for a long moment, she turned her head to see me bundling my rope back up.

“W-what’s wrong,” she stuttered. “Aren’t you gonna… y’know?”

I looked right at her and said, “No.”

“I’m sorry,” she cried. “I can do this, I swear!”

“Maybe you can, but you don’t want to.”

For the first time, her tone became aggressive. “Don’t pretend you can read my mind! I’m ready!”

I shook my head. “Well then, I’m not.”

For a moment, she looked as though she despised me. And then, she broke down. For the first time in quite a while, I didn’t know what to do.

I reached out to hug her, but she screamed and shoved me away before retreating to the kitchen. I found her crying in a corner there. In between sobs, I heard her whine “God, why can’t I just grow up?!”

I didn’t know what to say to make things better, and I didn’t want to touch her for fear of scaring her. In that moment, I realized how little I really knew about this girl. I took a deep breath, realizing that I too was panicking, and gathered my thoughts…

I squatted down to her level, keeping my distance and speaking as gently as I could.

“Someday, you’ll find someone who you’re comfortable with. And someday, you’ll choose to take the next step with that person.”

She sniffed and slowly turned around. Her eyes met mine as I spoke. “And when it’s that time, it’ll be on your terms. No one else’s. That’s all that matters, and it’s your right which no one can take.”

I smiled at her, and it helped calm her down. I offered my hand, and she took it. We rose to our feet, and this time she let me hug her. I’m not sure how long we stood there with her face buried in my chest, but that’s irrelevant. What matters is that she wasn’t crying anymore when I let go of her.

I never saw that girl again. She deleted her FetLife profile the next day, and I doubt that she ever created another one. That was fine. Yeah, I got blue-balled pretty bad, but I felt better knowing that my judgement had been right. There’s a fine line between a sub’s greatest night ever, and her worst night ever. That’s a line I never want to cross.

The night I shared with that gorgeous blonde virgin was far from my best sexual experience, but it was undoubtedly my finest moment as a dom.