Stock Take Troubles (FFMM/FF)

Contest will run until end of February. Please post entries here.
Please check out the rules first.
zerg rush
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Stock Take Troubles (FFMM/FF)

Post by zerg rush »

It's that time again. I hate stock taking. It comes around far too quickly. We do a continous stock take, and every ten weeks it's my turn. Today, a scorching summers day, I'm with Karen, our fat, stupid, useless temp.

“Karen, we keep the shutters down when we don’t need them”

“But it’s boiling in here Shobna”

“If it’s open, anyone can come in and nick stuff while we’re away”

A van pulled up. Weird. We’re closed and I’m not expecting a delivery.

“You open miss?”
“No. We’re just counting stock”
“This says you’re open. Now do what we say, quietly”
I looked down at the gun she was holding. A feeling of dread came over me.
“Are you gonna help me or no..oh”
“Just the two of you is it?”
I nodded.

“Right. Take us round the back. No noise or no sudden moves”

We were marched to a secluded part of the warehouse.

“You two, take anything expensive you see” she said to two big goons.
“You, take this and keep it pointed at them. You’re gonna learn something today” she said to a young woman.
“When you tied them up at the last place we did, they got free and called the police a minute after we left. We nearly got caught! This time I’ll do the tying. Observe”

“Please. You don’t have to tie us up. We’ll be quiet. We’ll do whatever you say”
“Yeah, right up until we leave, then you’ll call the police immediately. By the time you get free, we’ll be long gone. Now sit down with your hands behind your back.”
“You won’t get away with this, whore. We’ll get untied and kick your asses!”
I cringed. Insulting someone with a gun, whose about to tie you up, seems a poor choice. Man is she dumb. I did my best to bail us out.
“Please, ignore my colleague. She doesn’t know what she’s saying”
“But what if she’s right? I better make sure you’re tied really tight”
She wasn’t joking. She removed a bag of cable ties from her bag and tied us up. Our wrists, forearms, and below our elbows were tied, crushing our lower arms together. My flimsy top provided no protection from them as they dug into my skin. Another tie went above out elbows, but I’m middle aged and overweight, and Karen is morbidly obese, so she settled on our elbows being an inch apart. Next were our legs. Our ankles, shins, above and below our knees, mid thighs, and just under our asses were cable tied, as brutally tight as our arms. Karen’s thighs and ass are so fat, the leader needed to tie two cable ties together so they would reach. It felt like my arms and legs were fused together as one. At least my jeans shielded me from the pain a bit. I bet Karen's regretting wearing shorts now.

“You see” she said to her trainee. “They’ll have a lot of trouble getting out of that. Notice where the cable ties are, and their tightness. This is how I want you to tie everyone in future.”
“Wait miss” she said. “I’ve got a lot better than last time. Can I take over and show you what I’ve learnt?”

Wow. Why couldn’t we get a temp with that attitude. I was concerned about what more could be done though. Weren’t we tied enough?

“Can you two shut up? This is too tight. It hurts. Let me go, bitch!”
I was about to respond, but the leader gave me a look, and a discrete pat on the head.
“OK, show me what you can do on the mouthy one. ‘Let ME go?’ How selfish are you? She’s tried bailing you out and this is how you repay her? Let her have it.”

The boss and the newbie exchanged the gun and the cable ties, but not before taping out mouths. I sat quietly, hoping they'd go easy on me.
“MMMPPPP. TMM THMM TMPP OMMM”
Karen was only going to make things harder for herself. Junior cinched all of Karen's bindings with cable ties.
“OOMM. MMM HMMF. MMM GNNMM KMM YMMMM!!!”
Junior took the duct tape, and taped my fingers together. Surely that was overkill. How would I pick at cable ties! She cable tied each of Karen’s fingers and thumbs together before taping up her hands. This newbie really had been studying. The boss looked impressed.

“This tape’s nearly out. You guard them, I’ll get some more”
The boss beamed with pride at her apprentice. She was showing initiative and leadership; things Karen had never shown with us. She bent over me and whispered in my ear.
“Sorry about this. I’ll try and make sure you have an easier time than her."

“Back!” exclaimed the newbie, armed with a large roll of black tape.
I didn’t say anything, but that roll was our heavy duty industrial tape. Three inches wide. Designed for repairs in nuclear plants and on ships.
“What’s that for?”
“Gagging them, silly. One strip won’t do hold, especially in this heat.”
She was going to gag us with that?!?! Tape designed for emergency metalwork repairs?!?! Clearly she thought it was standard tape.
"NMM THMMM! PLMM NMM THMMM!! WMM HMM NMMNMM TMMM"
“Very good. Stay here, I’ll get more tape. Do nothing till I get back.”
“But boss…”

The boss left. While she was gone, the newbie cinched all my cable ties! I could feel them cutting ever more deeply into my skin. Looks like being good wouldn’t help me after all. After reinforcing my binds, she tightened all of Karen’s cable ties.
“OOOMMM. THPP HMMS EMM MMMMM”
The boss came back as the apprentice was smoothing down the tape on Karen’s hands. She was holding a fresh roll of duct tape.

“What did you do?”
“I cinched the Indian’s ties and tightened the fat one's”
“I thought I said…fine.”

She whispered to me again.
"I know I said we'll go easier, but I can't stop her this time. How can I tell her she needs to tie people better, then tell her to ease up? You seemed paniced at using the tape she bought. Something wrong?" She pulled he tape off my mouth.

"Please use your duct tape. That black stuff will never come off"
She retaped my mouth
"Ok, fair enough. Your reaction seemed differ...What's that racket?"

Karen was struggling as junior was removing her socks. I got a look at Karen's socked feet before they were removed.

[img]

"We can't just tape their mouths. They need something in their mouths first! I'm using her socks!"
I could smell her feet from here. Nasty sweaty stinky feet. I watched as the tape on her mouth was ripped off and the socks shoved in her mouth. Karen wretched. Knowing what they smelt like, I'd wretch too. The strip of tape was replaced, and my trainers and socks were removed.

[img]

I couldn't believe how sweaty they looked. It was a hot day but it was only mid morning. The tape was ripped from my mouth, and as I yelled in pain, my socks were forced in my mouth. They tasted horrendous with sweat on my tongue. The boss tore off a fresh strip of duct tape and put it on my mouth, sealing in the nasty socks.

"Is that it boss? It seems a bit...light."
"Light how?"
"Their mouths should be completely packed!"
"What do you suggest?"
Junior sat down with us and took off her shoes. The boss laughed.
"That's evil...I love it!"
As she removed her socks, the room filled with a rotten cheese smell. Her feet smelt so bad it could strip paint!
"I knew we had a job today, so I put on my extra thick socks especially. I go running in them, to the gym in them, and never wash them!"
"Nmmm. NNMMM. HMMMMMLP"
We cried into our gags. She waved her socks in front of our faces.

[img]

Those socks were huge! Everything above the ankle was black, but the soles were white with sweat marks. The boss took a sock and worked on me while the newbie worked on Karen. The tape was ripped from my mouth, and before I could react the disgusting sock was worked into my mouth, toe end first. The size and taste of it overwhelmed the puny size and taste of my ankle socks. With a lot of work, slowly the whole of the sock made it behind my teeth, pushing my ankle socks into my cheeks. Then the taping started. My mouth was forced open as the tape was wrapped between my teeth twelve times, before covering my lower face. The tightness was pulverizing. At least my gag was 'only' duct tape. The newbie was struggling with the stickiness of the industrial tape she was using, mummifying Karen's lower face, with such tightness her face was distorting. Our pleas got quieter as more tape was used, and soon we couldn't be heard over the tape wrapping our mouths. It went diagonally from my chin to the back of the top of my head for fifteen layers before returning to my mouth. The apprentice watched this and copied her, adding a blindfold for Karen. Eventually both rolls were empty, and we were properly gagged.
"mmmm!MMMMM!!!

No-one would hear that. I was really fighting hard not to choke on that giant sock, both on size and flavour. A sharp pain distracted me from choking as my big toes were cable tied, followed by my feet. Our second and third toes were cable tied, and our fourth and little toes. All of Karen's were cinched.
"I've read stories of people dialling for help with their toes! Now they can't!"

My feet were in just as much pain as he rest of me now. I could barely move. Then the apprentice saw a roll of pallet wrap.
"Bring the guys here. I have an idea!"

The goons picked us up and pushed us against a support girder. As the two women held us still, we were wrapped back to back to the girder. From the tops of our shoulders to our ankles, we were mummified in it. Layer after layer of the stuff. When they hit our ankles or shoulders, they simply changed direction. Several times the pallet wrap snapped under the pressure they were using, such was the tightness they were applying. That pallet wrap was super strength, 2700 metres, and they used all of it. I looked down and the layers of wrap were so thick I could only see my sweaty cable tied toes over the top of it. At least I could still see, unlike Karen. The ties were agony, not helped my the girder I was crushed against. It was hard to keep my balance the way my toes and feet were tied. If I wasn't cocooned to that girder I'd have fallen over. The newbie disappeared, and came back with one of Karen's trainers.

"MMMMMM!!"

"That's what you get for being bad! She was nice, so she doesn't get a shoe tied over her nose!"
==========================================================================================================================

We've been here for hours now. We've tried calling for help, but with the socks, and all that tape, no-one has heard us yet. My saliva has taken the taste out of my ankle socks, but her huge sock is so sweaty it still tastes like mouldy cheese. We can only move our heads, otherwise we can't move a milimetre. Every bone and muscle in my body is screaming in pain. The clock says we've been here for seven hours now. I'm completely covered in sweat, mummified in all that pallet wrap. The animals turned the heaters up to full before they left, and heat makes this pallet wrap shrink. I'm hungry, thirsty and need a wee. The whole warehouse smells of our sweaty feet. I hope someone finds us before Monday morning...

"MMMM!!! MMMMMM!!! MMMMM!!!!!!"
"Wait, why are you taking off my socks? My mouth? But I've worn them all day and they're all sweaty and they're far too big to fi-mmmmpgffph!