Anniversary weekend and a soccer game (F/M)

Contest will run until end of February. Please post entries here.
Please check out the rules first.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Anniversary weekend and a soccer game (F/M)

Post by Mineira1986 »

“Now way we are spending our sixth anniversary watching a stupid soccer game!” my wife says.

“Come on, we’ve been travelling around for five years straight. And I haven’t complained. But this time my team is on the finals. Come on!”

Want an advice? If you get married, make sure the date isn’t near your favourite sports event. For me, it’s the UEFA Champions League. I am a big Liverpool FC fan, but my team wasn’t doing too well. So at that point, I didn’t care too much. But now, we were on the finals! And as much as I love spending time with my wife, this time I really wanted to do this. I really wanted to watch the game, one time. We have had these arguments each anniversary weekends, every year. All the times, I just accepted her plans and watched my game days later. But not this time. No sir.

The argument went on and on but eventually I won. So to speak. Besides, her office hadn’t allowed to take vacations this time, so we wouldn’t be travelling like other years. We agreed that I would watch the game at home and then we could have a little dinner before going to bed.

I arrived early and prepared everything. Some quick snacks, some beer, and went to the bedroom. We have a TV there, so watching the game, while sitting on my bed, would be great. I was wearing some sweatpants and my Liverpool sports jersey when my wife entered with a sad face and her hands behind her back “So, are we really not spending our anniversary weekend together?”

I turned off the TV (the game was about to start in about an hour), and looked at her. All those years having arguments about what to do on our anniversary weekend, now I finally had some 90 minutes to watch my game for the last six years, but she had a point. I stood up and hugged her tightly. “What do you want to do?”

My wife looked at me “Since your game hasn’t started, I figured if we could have a little fun before that.” She raised her right hand and I saw what she was holding. A pair of handcuffs.

“Really? Now?” I asked. I looked at the clock above our TV. An hour of some fun, that would be nice. And a nice way to make it up to my wife. I nodded and she smiled. She made a sign with her finger and I turn around. She cuffed my hands behind my back.

“On the bed” she commanded me. I complied. I heard her going to our drawers and retrieving another pair of cuffs. She cuffed my ankles together. “Ok, I gotta go to do some cleaning. See you in an hour.”

“Wait, what?” I asked but she just ignored me and left. I was going to be stuck until my game started? Ok, no big deal. I struggled a little for fun but I knew I was stuck until she returned. I just hoped I would be released before the game started.

My wife returned after an hour. I was getting impatient and asked her to let me go. She didn’t say anything and went back to our drawers. Luckily to get the key. “Please, honey, the game is about to start. Would you let me go?”

“Nope. You are staying cuffed until I say so.”

“What?” I asked surprised and a bit angry. But, ok, ok, no beer or no snacks but still able to watch my game. My wife turned on the TV. I sighed relieved. “Thanks, honey, listen. I will make sure I make it up to you mmmmphhh… Mmmphh? MMPHH!”

Suddenly my words were cut by red rubber ball entering my mouth! My wife stuffed our ball gag in me! I felt her tightening the straps behind my head. “Whmmpp?”

“Oh, you don’t need your mouth to watch the game, do you?” she said mocking me. It was uncomfortable, but ok. I kind of allowed her to do it, since we weren’t doing anything special for our anniversary. But then I felt her grabbing me and rolling me over my stomach.

“Whmmphh?”

“Hush. I am just making it so you don’t move during your game.” I felt her pulling my ankles towards my hands. Great, a hogtie, what a way to watch a soccer game. Still, no problem. More uncomfortable, but still good. She connected both of my cuffs with a small chain. It wasn’t a tight hogtie, but it would do the job. “Are you ok? Ready to watch your game?” I nodded. She then smiled evily. “Good. Because you won’t.”

What? What was she talking about? We had agreed on this. She was against my plans but we had agreed on it. All the previous times we had done what she wanted. This time it was my time. “Hmmph, whmmp? Nmmmph… Nmmmph! NMMMPHH!”

I saw her holding a leather blindfold! No way! That wasn’t fair! We had an agreement! I shook my head as best as possible but it only slowed her. Eventually the blindfold was fastened tightly over my eyes! “Nmmmph… plmmmphh…” I was powerless to stop her. Still, I could hear the game. I was angry but tried to look at the glass half full. But my wife had other plans.

“I am going to put my headphones on you. And put some girly music on it. I hope you don’t mind.” I shook my head violently. Of course I minded. It was my freaking game. I wouldn’t be able to watch it or hear it! That wasn’t our agreement. I was going to make it up to her later, but not during the game! I kept protesting but my wife just laughed. I felt her putting a collar around my neck, like a little collar. “Don’t be such a bad sport. I am leaving the key right here around your neck. If you are done playing, you can uncuff yourself, remove the blindfold and the headphones and watch your silly game!”

“Mmmmphh… MMMMPH!!” I protested again. There was no way I could take the key and she knew it. This was just insult. She kept laughing as she put the headphones over my ears. Then I heard some girly music playing. Loud. Loud enough for me to not hear the TV! I was going to miss the game completely.

I keep struggling for a few minutes, just to protest. I knew perfectly I wasn’t going anywhere. My wife delivered a few good smacks on my butt and I felt her leave. (Later I found she actually stayed in the room watching the game and watching me). I struggled like a mad man. I wanted to watch the game so much. It was my team playing the finals after so many years! Also, finally being able to watch the finals after five straight years spending our anniversary weekend doing something else. No freaking fair!

Eventually I settled down and accepted my fate. I laid there, hogtied, blindfolded, gagged and forced to listen to some stupid girl songs instead of watching my team playing. It felt like hours before I felt my wife patting my head and removing the headphones. “Hi, honey. I see you actually prefer to have some bondage fun instead of watching soccer. Who would have guessed?”

“Mmmphh… mmmphh…” I rolled my eyes behind the blindfold. I waited for her to release me. But again, she had other plans.

“Since you had time for your own fun, I figured I can have some fun alone. That’s it, with a couple of friends who are coming over. Since now we are spending our anniversary doing things on our own… Meanwhile, you are going to stay like this.” she slapped my butt again.

What? No way! “Cmmmm onmmmphh!!! Plmmmphhh!!”

“Now, now, honey, don’t be so grumpy. If you don’t want to be left alone, I am going to bring you to be our entertainment for the night!”

I sighed angrily through the gag. She got me, and she got me good. I grunted and buried my head in the mattress. My wife laughed again. “Oh honey, don’t be so grumpy. If you are not a good boy, I will spoil how the match ended. And I will also bring you to the living room. Are you going to be a good boy?” she asked patting my head.

I felt forced to nod, since I was at least planning to watch the game later without any spoilers. My wife spanked me twice and left the room. I was left there just thinking that maybe, on future anniversary weekends, I should probably just agree to what she would propose instead of having my own plans.