Tournament Preparations (M/M - M/MM)

Contest will run until end of February. Please post entries here.
Please check out the rules first.
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tournament Preparations (M/M - M/MM)

Post by DomTiesMen »

It was that time of the year again.

The annual Apprentice of Knight Tournament was just a few days ago of his realization. A tournament where if someone won it, his place to become a real knight of the Royal Guard of the kingdom would be definitely one-step closer. Lots of recognition, honor, and even a new sword and some good amount of coins would wait for the winner; the dream of several boys and young adults that wanted to become a real, strong and proud knights.

It was also the dream of his old brother.

The young 15 years old boy, Rabel, was looking from the distance, beyond the window of his room of studies, with had a great view of the outside. On his hands was a very thick book about the Natural Healing Herbs that his mentor and guardian had told him to read and study, but he could not focus it because was looking at his brother.

His old brother, Durant, was in a horrible shape: the tall and slight muscled body was covered in mud, sweat, result of the several times he had fall during the training. His clothes were not any kind better, with several holes and swords cuts on his pale sleeveless shirt and leather pants, as well his dark and heavy combat boots. His dark and very short hair was a mess, but his piercing, courageous and dark eyes were still focusing his opponent, studying him, looking for an opening. Durant was always a talented and prodigy in sword fighting since he was young, after all, he had to take care of his young brother alone. The time just made his muscles grown up and his instincts and abilities just increase more. Lots of his new moves, skills and direct combat experience came from their guardian that was training him right now outside.

“Wrong! Very wrong, Durant! You need to be faster!”.

And was exactly against their guardian that Durant was training. Sir Hawnick Bravewill was once one proud and most skilled knight of the Kingdom. Now retired, he lives in the modest (?) mansion that he bought on that small village close to the main castle.

If Durant was muscled, Sir Hawnick was like a mountain, with broad massive body that could be easily noticed even over his clothes and light armor he was using to train that, by the way, was not even slight dirty like his pupil, showing the difference of their abilities. Hawnick was kind intimidating if you don’t know him well, he had dark and savage hair circling his head, his beard linking to it almost forming like a mane of a dark lion. His piercing, cold and yet full of knowledge blue eyes were looking at Durant. He was holding his sword with dexterity and ability. However, as soon as you start to know him, people would notice that he was a calm, attentive and controlled figure; a strong paternal figure on the brothers lives.

After years without get anyone under his wings, the huge and muscled man decided to buy two slaves in the slave market to train indo real and proud men: Durant and Rabel. He wanted Durant that was stronger physically to train into a proud knight that would inherit his skills and Rabel to be a future medic and healer because his notable intelligence. It had been like that since…

“You lost again, Durant!”.

Rabel was took back to reality when he saw his big brother laying on the floor – for what would be the hundredth time today – and with the blade of the sword just a few centimeters of his throat. Frustrated, Durant grunt and dropped his sword, breathing heavily to get some air back to his lungs. Sir Hawnick just sheathed his sword and crossed his arms over his massive chest.

“You are falling today much more than I expect, Durant”.

“Sorry, Sir… This will not happen again…”, the young boy panted.

“It’s better not. The tournament is next week and if you wanna be a real knight, you need to train and surpass me. Let’s take a small break”, their guardian said with a rough voice.

The massive men went towards one big stone where a backpack was resting there, took from outside some coils of rough rope and a pair of clothes and bandanas and returned. Durant had stand up from the floor and was patting his clothes to take the dirty off when he noticed the rope his guardian had and grunted in a small demonstration of exasperation.

“Don’t make this face, Durant. A real knight must face their punishment when they lost to a strong opponent. As a symbol of your lost, you must be bound and gagged until I decide to free you. Now put your hands behind your back”.

With a hesitant nod and a grunt, Durant turned around and placed his hands behind his back. Hawnick started wrapping his wrists together and used the rest of the rope to circle his torso, pinning his arms to his body. He did not took easy on his apprentice and made sure the ropes were tight and well tight, without cut his circulation though. Durant grunted, but could not say anything much because the older man put one of the bandanas inside of his mouth before use another one to cover his lips and ties it behind his head. The young adult grunted when he was forced to move to the front of the house and made to sit on the floor with his legs crossed. Hawnick was attentive enough to remove his boots and put at the side before tie up his ankles crossed. When he was sure that the young boy would not move around, Hawnick took one last coil of rope to make a small collar where he put around his neck with enough spare to not strangle him. The other side of the rope was tied to a small ring on the wall of the house as if it was the leash of a dog or a horse. Finally, Hawnick took one last piece of dark bandana and used it to blindfold him.

“Take this time to rest and meditate what you did wrong, Durant. I wanna see results next time we practice”.

“Ymmph, smmph”, Durant grunted over his gag and nod.

Hawnick then quietly went away, leaving the young boy tied and gagged. All this time, Rabel was observing carefully from the window. He hated when Sir Hawnick was so restrict with his brother like that. Be tied up as a demonstration of strong was very common in the knight word, but still the boy didn’t liked when his brother loses. For him, Durant was always a symbol of strong and protection towards him; he had so much respect for his brother.

He need to do something.

Working quickly and silent, Rabel took one water canteen that was over his desk while studying and jumped outside from the window. He made sure that Sir Hawnick was not around when he went and kneeled at the side of his brother that noticed the movement and looked at his direction, even though he could not see anything. Rabel delicately pulled the gag of his brother off, resting around his neck and Durant spit the other cloth.

“Hey, Big bro”, said Rabel with a soft voice.

“Rabel?”, his small expression of surprise was quickly wiped from his face. He was used to see his brother coming to talk with him while in punishment, but still… “You know that you can’t talk with me when a knight ties up and gag another without permission, right?”.

“I know, but I still need to see you. I bought you some water”, Rabel said as he opened the canteen and put the opening close to his brother’s mouth.

For his satisfaction, his big brother smiled.

“You are such a good brother, Rabel”, and he drank from the canteen. Rabel could not be happier than be useful for his brother and protect him as much he protected him during their childhood. It was also another motive because Rabel was taking his studies to be a medic so serious since he wanted to take care of his brother whatever he was harmed in battle.

Rabel was kind similar to his brother, just still smaller and much more slim. Differently than his old brother, Rabel had some more bigger and soft hair, making a small fringe over his bigger and green eyes, characteristic of their mother. He was dressing a clean white shirt over a sleeveless green wool vest over it. He was wearing brown shorts and leather shoes. His appearance was definitely cleaner than his brother was.

“As much as I like the loyalty that you have towards your brother, Rabel…”.

Rabel was paralyzed when the rough and yet restrict voice of their guardian came suddenly from behind, the canteen of water almost falling from his hand. Durant also was tensed when he also recognized the voice. Rabel slowly looked over his shoulder and indeed Sir Hawnick was there, looking so intimidating with his muscles and his bearded face, looking at him not angry or disappointed, he was simply stoic, crossing his hands over his chest.

“Not only had you ignored my orders to keep studying on the library how you also talked with my prisoner without my permission. And also removed the gag, for what I can see”, Hawnick continued with his voice very calm.

“Hmm… Well… I…”.

“I guess you want to spent some time with your big brother here, right?”, and when Hawnick uncrossed the his arms, Rabel could notice that the older man was holding some more coils of ropes in his hands.

As expected, Durant started to talk to protect his brother.

“Wait, Sir. You don’t need to punish Rabel, I- Mmmph”, the cloth was once again put over his mouth as well as the bandana covering his mouth.

“I didn’t gave permission for you to talk, Durant”, Hawnick said when he finished tying up the gag and took once again the rope he was holding. “Now be a good boy, Rabel, and puts your hands behind the back.

Rabel knew there was no chance he could argue against his guardian, so he slowly turned around and puts his hands behind the back. Hawnick tied up the small brother the same way that he did with Durant, just a little less restrict and tight than him, but enough to keep the young boy under control. He put the boy at the side of his brother, tying his legs too, as well as removing his shoes for a little more of comfort. Finally, he also gagged the boy with bandanas and blindfold his eyes before use another coil of rope to make a collar and a leash linked to Durant’s neck. Both boys moaned though their gags.

“You gonna be like that for the same time as Durant, Rabel. It’s better you feel comfortable because this may take a while”.

“Mmmph”, Rabel moaned and obediently nod, after all, he could not do much.

Sir Hawnick still kept a moment looking both young boys bound and gagged for a second before he ruffle Rabel’s soft hair and start to walk, his heavy and big boots stepping against the raw ground as he moved towards the house and entered it.

Durant and Rabel struggled against their ropes a little and moaned, trying to communicate with each other and tried to shake their heads, trying to take the blindfold off. Without much to do, both brothers moved the best they could until their bodies were side-by-side, feeling the presence of the other one. They just kept like that, bound, gagged and blindfolded together. They tried to ignore the other kids passing by and laughing of them. Well, they were kind used to it.

It happens every year… When it was that time.