***NEW*** New User Introductions

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
BigBrosBigFeet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BigBrosBigFeet »

Hey! Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm currently making my way through book III and i'm loving every second of it.
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

Hi all :D big thanks to Chad for helping get my account activated.

27/M/UK
I'm a biromantic asexual, a switch, and a long time lurker here.
Looking forward to practicing my writing and hopefully getting some stories up soon!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]TheOfficeOrc[/mention]
Welcome onboard, bro!

Glad to see another author join our ranks. Hope to see you commenting on those stories you've most enjoyed reading during your past lurking days! Have fun, and welcome home 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

I'm one of those that has had a thing 4 bondage almost my entire life. Even before I knew the word. I do write but most of mine are fanfiction style these days. Most of those don't fit tie up style. I've been trying to correct that but my muse does it's own thing. Shrugs.
Hogtied and loving it
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Nevertheless, welcome aboard [mention]Syko Sith[/mention]. We welcome those who comment on stories they enjoy as much as we do new authors. Comments are our support system. Please enjoy yourself.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Nicorinne
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nicorinne »

I'm not so much new here as this account is about two years old, but I used to be more active in PMs and roleplaying. I had some RL stuff come up the past two years that really distracted me from this wonderful little community and I just recently remembered it was here and decided to check back in.

For those of you who haven't met me, Hi! I'm Corinne, I'm a female sub (most of the time). I've been into bondage for as long as I can remember, whether it was from watching cartoons as a kid with damsels or playing games with childhood friends. Happy to be back on this community, I missed it.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Nicorinne wrote: 2 years ago I'm not so much new here as this account is about two years old, but I used to be more active in PMs and roleplaying. I had some RL stuff come up the past two years that really distracted me from this wonderful little community and I just recently remembered it was here and decided to check back in.

For those of you who haven't met me, Hi! I'm Corinne, I'm a female sub (most of the time). I've been into bondage for as long as I can remember, whether it was from watching cartoons as a kid with damsels or playing games with childhood friends. Happy to be back on this community, I missed it.
Welcome back again! :)

PM me if you like and be able to...
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

Nicorinne wrote: 2 years ago I'm not so much new here as this account is about two years old, but I used to be more active in PMs and roleplaying. I had some RL stuff come up the past two years that really distracted me from this wonderful little community and I just recently remembered it was here and decided to check back in.

Welcome back :D
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

ChelseaEevee wrote: 2 years ago Hii, I come to this site every now and again, and i’m back for now so thought i’d just post here to say hiii to everybody!! 💗💗
Welcome! Do feel free to message anytime :D
Nicorinne
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nicorinne »

yorkshiredude27 wrote: 2 years ago

Welcome back :D
Thank you!!
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

Hey :D

Really happy to be here.

My name is Adam I'm 29 and a male sub - don't mind switching as and when the situation calls for it though!

Can't wait to read some of the stories on here and interact with people in the TUG Talk section of the site. If anyone would like to chat my PMs are always open :D
JDT544
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JDT544 »

Hey everyone.

My name is Manu. I'm a 20 year gay male from India and I love being tied up haha. No tie up is ever complete without a good gag in my opinion.

Love all kinds of scenarios of guys getting tied up by guys; friends, siblings, sons, nephews, you get the drill. I do usually write in general but I have never tried writing TUG stories to date; hoping to change that soon.

Been a lurker for a while, finally decided to join and participate for real. Glad to be here.

Feel free to PM me. Always glad to talk more, till I get shut up. ;-)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]JDT544[/mention] Welcome aboard, Manu-boi!
Always great to see another silent guy taking the plunge and joining our awesome community here.

I have a feeling you'll fit right in.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Vixen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vixen »

Soo. I'm not exactly new to the site. I'm actually a veteran that's been here since the old site and this one's opening, I've even been a mod here (for a short moment before vanishing out of sight and mind!) but since I've got more free time nowadays and have re-discovered this site I used to spend hours on I figured I'd be nice to reintroduce myself, so here we go!

Howdy, everyone! Or bonjour from France, my name is Sandy or "Vixen" (been since the start) and I'm a pansexual female that's now 20! I've always adored DID topics and reading stories on here. That led to me of course writing a few stories in the past, which turned to me roleplaying, then self-bondage and finally when I turned 18 to try some real bondage with a few partners ^^ And here I am back again. This site sorta has a history for me (despite having left it for about 3 years yikes.)

So anyhow it's nice to meet you all and I hope to make new friends once more and read a ton of new awesome stories soon enough (maybe post some too as my writing got better! :D ) I really adore heavy bondage, kidnapping stories, and am a real gag freak! Anyhow feel free to PM me as I love to chill and chat with ANYONE really ^^ as long as you're nice.

That's all folks! I'm glad to be back X
Now where did all our good times go?
Did they fade out my Window? ... I'm Nostalgic so I'll keep on Dreamin!
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

Vixen wrote: 2 years ago That's all folks! I'm glad to be back X
And we're glad to have you, welcome back! :mrgreen:
Vixen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vixen »

Thank you~ it's quite heartwarming!
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Hello all! Long time lurker here, signed up a while ago but pandemic kept me busy. Finally back into a kinky stride and hoping to add to this wonderful community!

Aussie girl who loves getting tied up and tickled. Decently experienced in my local kink scene, hoping to write about my own experiences for others to enjoy. :P
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
rjroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rjroper »

welcome lucky lottie. cant wait to read some of your experiences, sounds quite interesting. ill keep rope handy in case you are in need of a bondage/tickle fix ;)
Vixen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vixen »

Lucky Lottie wrote: 2 years ago Hello all! Long time lurker here, signed up a while ago but pandemic kept me busy. Finally back into a kinky stride and hoping to add to this wonderful community!

Aussie girl who loves getting tied up and tickled. Decently experienced in my local kink scene, hoping to write about my own experiences for others to enjoy. :P
Welcome Lucky Lottie hope you have a great time here this site is really great and so are the pepole. Can't wait for you to share with the community and be sure to have fun!
noggip
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noggip »

Lucky Lottie wrote: 2 years ago Hello all! Long time lurker here, signed up a while ago but pandemic kept me busy. Finally back into a kinky stride and hoping to add to this wonderful community!

Welcome Lottie! It's so great to see other Aussies here on the site :D
TiedFemboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TiedFemboy »

Hey i’m new here, I’m TiedFemboy, i’m a bi 21 year old from the UK and just wanted to say hi! I’m a heavy leaning submissive but on occasion I can be a switch, look forward to chatting with you all 💖
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Welcome to the forum, [mention]TiedFemboy[/mention]. Also, welcome to all the returning users.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Hello everyone! I have read and enjoyed a lot of the stories and discussions hear, and have finaly decied to participate. Thank you for the help with activating my account!

I am male, living in Gothenburg in Sweden. I think I realised that I love being tied up when I was I kid - what made my come to this conlusion reading cartoons, and loving the parts when the heroes (especially the superheroes) was tied up by the bad guys. I have a strong memory reading a Spiderman comics and only wanting to be him when he had been captured and chained by the villians.

Before I found someone to play tie up games with, I tried a lot of self-bondage. Now I mostly play with my wife (when we can find time), but neither of us minds if I happen to be tied up by someone else.

See you around - if I only can get out of those tight ropes!
Last edited by Treville 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard, [mention]Treville[/mention]. I wonder how many more of us were enticed by superhero comics.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
priusquamsuperbia
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by priusquamsuperbia »

Heya! I've been following this site on and off for some years, including back before it was migrated to this place, but I've only found the courage/lack of morals to join now...so better late than never? I trend mostly dominant in writing my characters, even if I've never figured out my own standpoint.

Anyways, it's good to be here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic