***NEW*** New User Introductions

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
TicklishSwitch
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TicklishSwitch »

yorkshiredude27 wrote: 11 months ago
TicklishSwitch wrote: 11 months ago Hi I’m Daisy from the UK I love reading stories on here and wanted to make a profile so that I could say hi!

I love all things bondage and my other kinks are feet, socks, shoes and tickling .💜
Welcome fellow uk member :D
Thank youuu xx
My DMs are open 💌
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

TicklishSwitch wrote: 11 months ago
yorkshiredude27 wrote: 11 months ago
TicklishSwitch wrote: 11 months ago Hi I’m Daisy from the UK I love reading stories on here and wanted to make a profile so that I could say hi!

I love all things bondage and my other kinks are feet, socks, shoes and tickling .💜
Welcome fellow uk member :D
Thank youuu xx
You’re very welcome :D xx
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

Hi, Daisy!
TicklishSwitch
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TicklishSwitch »

AmyRu wrote: 11 months ago

Hi, Daisy!
Hey!
My DMs are open 💌
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

Hi, Daisy!
Hey!
I am usually up for a chat if ever you’d like
TicklishSwitch
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TicklishSwitch »

Hi, Daisy!
Hey!
I am usually up for a chat if ever you’d like
Sure! absolutely my dms are open!
My DMs are open 💌
OlderJ
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by OlderJ »

Hello to all!

I am an older retired guy from NE Ohio.

I have lurked on this site on and off for a few years, and finally decided to join as it seems like a very supportive place.

I've had a covert but lifelong interest in the many roles and scenarios of TUG.

I have some experience but hope to expand my perspectives, exchange thoughts, and meet some friends here!
TrishaTied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TrishaTied »

Hi everyone. My name is Trisha. I've had a love of bondage and tickling since my early adolescence, and I've been blessed to have had some experiences IRL that really became core memories for me. I plan on sharing them here over time as well as meeting some awesome new TUG friends! That's all for now, please feel free to say hello! Love you all~ <3
bound773
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bound773 »

Hello. I have been taken with bondage since I was young. I am now a married, bi-sexual man in his 40's that still loves seeing tight, restrictive bondage and gags that truly keep a captive quiet. Though I have mostly been dominant with women throughout my life I equally crave being held captive by men or women. I enjoy stories from the POV of a captor or from the captive. I live in Chicago and have in the past been able to enjoy real time bondage groups where people could act out some of these bondage fantasies. These groups are now inactive, but imagination - creating a scene through words that capture the imagination of someone else - is exactly how those kind of groups start. And sometimes, the spoken word can be more erotic than a picture.
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

TrishaTied wrote: 11 months ago Hi everyone. My name is Trisha. I've had a love of bondage and tickling since my early adolescence, and I've been blessed to have had some experiences IRL that really became core memories for me. I plan on sharing them here over time as well as meeting some awesome new TUG friends! That's all for now, please feel free to say hello! Love you all~ <3
Welcome to the site :) dms are open if ever want to chat :)
GaggedSwitch
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GaggedSwitch »

Hey, 22 year old guy here. I’ve been reading stories on this site when I’m in that kinda mood for a while now and finally decided to join and start interacting with people. I like to share stories about tie up games with women, men, or both. I’m also down to roleplay if anyone wants that.
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

Hi gagged switch, welcome aboard!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

GaggedSwitch wrote: 10 months ago Hey, 22 year old guy here. I’ve been reading stories on this site when I’m in that kinda mood for a while now and finally decided to join and start interacting with people. I like to share stories about tie up games with women, men, or both. I’m also down to roleplay if anyone wants that.
Welcome to the site bud :)
dream713
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dream713 »

Hello!
I found your site a long time ago, even created an account, but still haven't joined your community. It's time to correct my mistake! I first became interested in the bondage as a child when I caught a glimpse of a scene from some TV show I can't remember anything about except one scene. A man and a woman sitting tied back to back on the floor in a dark warehouse, awaiting their kidnapper.
When I started writing my own detective and fantasy stories in my youth, I found myself repressing the urge to include such scenes in the narrative time after time. I realised that many readers would not understand if I started inserting scenes of tying up a lot. So I started writing separate stories and some of them also influenced my main projects.
I've already posted some of my stories on my DA page, but it's not quite the right platform for literature there, though. If nobody minds, I'll start posting some work here too.
My favourite themes are damsels in distress and couples in distress, with all due respect, I like guys in distress theme much less.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Welcome to TuG. I look forward to reading your stories as being tied up with a female is very close to my heart.
Gluegagged85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gluegagged85 »

Hi love the fact you like glue for a gag, so do i
SilverLinings
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilverLinings »

Hi everyone, I'm Kelsey; 28 years old from the U.S. Long time reader and finally decided to make an account! Looking forward to finally commenting and contributing and maybe even sharing my own stories!
emca753
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emca753 »

Gluegagged85 wrote: 10 months ago Hi love the fact you like glue for a gag, so do i
I love zipper gags that are glued to the lips
Tmcd95
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tmcd95 »

Hello everyone, I’m Tom, 27 from Australia. Been lurking the site on and off for a few years, finally decided to make an account :lol:
Last edited by Tmcd95 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
mr_x_35
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mr_x_35 »

Hi I'm Andrew. I'm 35 and live in the midwest. I've been on here before under a different name, but my computer crashed so I lost access to my original login. So now I get to start over from scratch...again!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hi [mention]mr_x_35[/mention]
If you tell me your original username, I MIGHT be able to reactivate your account.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Vadam117
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vadam117 »

hey uh, I completely forgot to do this lmao

name’s Gio, 18, I’m from Nebraska and I was kinda brought to this place cause of xtc’s story’s on Deviantart (which are all great imo), and just wanted to read some cool stories about other’s bondage experiences (which I’ve not really experienced)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Glad the reset worked. Welcome aboard properly.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Kytied36
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kytied36 »

Hi I’m Kyle, 21 years old and from California. Sorry for not doing this sooner. I first discovered this site three or four years ago through Bondwriter’s stories while searching for bondage stories. I have a some bondage experiences and I’m considering l post about my experiences or fictional stories if I work up the nerve. Again sorry for not doing this sooner.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Kytied36 wrote: 10 months ago Hi I’m Kyle, 21 years old and from California. Sorry for not doing this sooner. I first discovered this site three or four years ago through Bondwriter’s stories while searching for bondage stories. I have a some bondage experiences and I’m considering l post about my experiences or fictional stories if I work up the nerve. Again sorry for not doing this sooner.
No need to apologize, welcome to the board!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic