(Archived) Introduce Yourself

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
Deleted User 4285

Post by Deleted User 4285 »

Hey! Kind of finally decided to take the plunge and introduce myself! Love the tug scene - been into for yonks but never got around to I troducing myself :3 always been a lurker.

Happy to speak to like minded Individuals about tugs and also to partake in some rp.

Feel free to message me to Introsuce yourself!

- Ben
Mercury
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mercury »

Hey, I'm Conor, and I'm looking for like minded individuals who are into the same stuff as me, and the stories on here are really cool :)
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

So many new people!

Welcome [mention]Mercury[/mention] , [mention]Cosmicflapjack[/mention] , [mention]ashleygagged[/mention] , [mention]olivia_monte[/mention] , [mention]The slave[/mention] , and [mention]HannahHeroine[/mention] !
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Emma wrote: 5 years ago So many new people!

Welcome @Mercury , @Cosmicflapjack , @ashleygagged , @olivia_monte , @The slave , and @HannahHeroine !
Thanks you verry much
kiupp9
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kiupp9 »

Hello! I am J from SG, 18 this year. I had an account back in the older forums and went on a long hiatus after the website got deleted. Glad to make a new account and be back afresh.
However, I will be lurking frequently due to the inevitable prevalence of examinations during my year. Hope to find likeminded people (especially from my country) here.

Cheers!
Deleted User 4310

Post by Deleted User 4310 »

Hey there, I'm Robo. I'm a switch, mainly here for some fun stories and role playing.
Tiedupsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedupsub »

Hey guys, I've posted here before but thought I would post again because I haven't been active in a while!
I love this site and have found really great stories on here! I also like to rp (m/m) so if you're interested then send me a pm, also I'm in Florida so if you might be interested in something irl then pm as well!
Deleted User 4320

Post by Deleted User 4320 »

Hi used to be on the site but then deleated my account.

Happy to rp or chat with everyone, I’ll tie or be tied good with both.
My main intreasts are latex leather and pvc
suedenym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by suedenym »

About 10 years ago a character called Fantasmia appeared on tieupgames.net. They posted a few,stories then vanished. Some of their storoes.have been re-posted on this new site.

I am back. As before I am not a person. I am the creation of my author. I am not male or female. I am not straight, gay, bi, lesbian, trans, non binary or alive. I am a channel for creative content. Do not ask for role play, do not ask to meet. I do not exist.

If fantasmia1 is too long a name please call me Walter. Short for Walterergo.
Deleted User 4370

Post by Deleted User 4370 »

Same old Alex as before
Deleted User 3702

Post by Deleted User 3702 »

Hi, [mention]Fantasmia1[/mention]!

I very much so remember you on Tieupgames! I hope you are well. We *finally* have someone in charge here who maintains the site and won't disappear.

I don't get on here much, I just haven't had much luck over the past months, so I rarely get on here now, maybe a few times a month, and only for a few seconds, if that. However, after seeing your name, I had to write you!

Welcome back!
Den
Fantasmia1 wrote: 5 years ago About 10 years ago a character called Fantasmia appeared on tieupgames.net. They posted a few,stories then vanished. Some of their storoes.have been re-posted on this new site.

I am back. As before I am not a person. I am the creation of my author. I am not male or female. I am not straight, gay, bi, lesbian, trans, non binary or alive. I am a channel for creative content. Do not ask for role play, do not ask to meet. I do not exist.

CynnSilenced
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CynnSilenced »

Hi! I’m Cynn, and I’m a sub-leaning switch. I’ve been into bondage for about 10 years, and I’ve written a few stories about some of my fantasies. I’d also love to roleplay, so feel free to message me :D
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Hey, I'm Dio. I'm a twenty year old man with a passion for tying people up. I'd love to role play and work on stuff. Shoot me a p.m. whenever.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

More new people!

Welcome [mention]DioA[/mention] , [mention]CynnSilenced[/mention] , [mention]AlexUSA2019[/mention] , [mention]Fantasmia1[/mention] [mention]Tiedupsub[/mention] , [mention]RoboGirl[/mention] , [mention]kiupp9[/mention] !
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
tarkin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tarkin »

Hello everyone! I think it's about time that I introduce myself. :)

My name is Tarkin, I come from the middle of Germany, I am somewhere in my twenties and I am relatively new at this. So I am a kind of a late bloomer. I am mainly interested in M/M stuff.
From time to time I am experimenting with some self-ties, but I am casually looking for a suitable person to play with and I am very excited to see what my TUG future has in store for me.
Miyuki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Miyuki »

Alright, finally i decided to introduce myself here too...

Im Anna, 29 years old and living in germany... i discovered my love to bondage / TUG when i was about 17 years old, which was the first time i was ever tiedup and never forgot this great feeling.
Since then, i was looking for several websites and learning more about bondage / TUG, as i was ready to play, practice and experience with lots of different stuff...
- Does this cloth smells like chloroform to you? MMmmmhhfff -
Deleted User 2786

Post by Deleted User 2786 »

Hi guys and gals, I'm Jarrett :) I was on the old site YEARRSS ago. Some of you might know my older brother who kindly stole my first account. Thanks [mention]Outta.this.place[/mention] you da best.

Anyway I'm 17, tall, play a lot of soccer, very gay, and love a good bondage story. I hope to get back into this site and am glad I found it again. Love you guys keep up the good work
Last edited by Deleted User 2786 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Outta.this.place »

[quote=that.kid13 post_id=29140 time=1556600401 user_id=2786]
Hi guys and gals, I'm Jarrett :) I was on the old site YEARRSS ago. Some of you might know my older brother who kindly stole my first account. Thanks @Outta.this.place you da best.

Anyway I'm 17, tall, play a lot of soccer, very gay, and love a good bondage story. I hope to get back into this site and am glad I found it again. Love you guys keep up the good work
[/q[mention]Outta.this.place[/mention]

Oh yeah 😬 my bad haha. Nice to see you back on here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]that.kid13[/mention] Welcome back, Jarrett!
Better stick to being on your best behaviour while on here, especially with your big brother and I supervising you.
No funny stuff, kiddo. Or else we're gonna have to show you the ropes 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Deleted User 2786

;) I wouldn't mind that [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] show away :D
mrc14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mrc14 »

After a lot of intermittent time on this forum, I'd like to be more active in here now.

Hi all, my name is Marcos, I'm from Spain, 22 years old. On the other forum I used to be more of a lurker (not really proud, being younger didn't like the idea of somehow "show" myself creating an account), but now I want to spend more time over here and know some of you.

I consider myself a straight dom, but I haven't had the luck to tie anyone since I was about 13 years old, playing with some neighbours, but I would love to finally meet someone into TUGs and bondage in general.

Forgive me if my English is bad sometimes (in Spain we have some problems with that hehe), and I hope to have a good time here. As my description says, if you want to chat, you're welcome.
Open to chat and make new friends (M/F). Love bondage and tickling. Let me tie you tighter, and tighter, and tighter.... ;)
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

tiedlady wrote: 5 years ago Hi guys and gals

Im a 28 y/o lady with a real interest in bondage.

Love to get dressed up then hopefully tightly tied and gagged!

looking forward to chatting with like minded people on here!!

x
Welcome to the site hope you find stories you like and people you can easily connect with.
Deleted User 2786

Fantasmia1 wrote: 5 years ago About 10 years ago a character called Fantasmia appeared on tieupgames.net. They posted a few,stories then vanished. Some of their storoes.have been re-posted on this new site.

What the fuck?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]that.kid13[/mention] Watch your language, kid.

I know that was a funny intro, you've gotta learn to put a clamp on that expressive mouth of yours.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bluesfan89
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bluesfan89 »

Hey all, long time lurker from both the old site and new. Straight male, 30, switch, always up for any sort of bondage related chat and roleplay!
Locked Previous topicNext topic