(Archived) Introduce Yourself

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Hi! Iḿ from Argentina.
Love bondage, skilled at selfbondage.
Huge silk scarves fetish!

Not much of a writer but i like to talk and exchange ideas, stories, etc.

And, for me, if you are not effectivelly gagged and blindfolded, you are not tied up at all... :D
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
Oliver1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Oliver1 »

I’m Oliver, a boy from a Texas! I love seeing ladies tied up and being tied up myself. I especially enjoy being tied to a chair. I’m not really a fan of extreme bondage, though, and I’m also not the biggest fan of handcuffs.
aashpazazim

Post by aashpazazim »

I'm male, living in the US, and I love escape challenge bondage and girls tied up wearing dresses and opera gloves. I dislike rape or violent scenarios.
Last edited by aashpazazim 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
CalamitySkies
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CalamitySkies »

Hello everyone, Calamity Skies here. I've loved bondage for a long time so I'm looking to RP/Chat and live out some fantasies in text! I enjoy being sub or dom and sometimes I write stories.
BabuFrik

Post by BabuFrik »

Hi! I'm BabuFrik (named after a character from the most recent Star Wars movie), Male living in the Northeast US. I'm a big fan of tape bondage, girls tied wearing lingerie and long gloves, and escape challenges. I also like scenarios with videogame or movie character cosplay, and ones where girls discover their partner's bondage fetish and ask to be tied up to see how it is. I don't like rape and torture scenarios.
HannaBarefoot
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HannaBarefoot »

Hello! I'm Hanna from the US! I've been looking around for a good sight about tie up games and I figured I'd sign up once I found this one! :)

I have had a few tug experiences in my life with friends and family (some of whom I still play with haha) and I'm looking to have some more! Though my first experience was a little rough. Turns out having your sister (who has great knot skills) forget about you leads to an interesting situation. Though here I am still enjoying tugs, so it wasn't all bad ;)

I am open to a lot of tug scenarios though I do have some preferences. I am almost always submissive (though I can switch on occasion), but other than that, I'm really open what ever my partner and I agree on!
My PMs are open for those who are down to chat and/or RP, just drop me a line!

Oh, and as my name suggests, I am quiet literally ALWAYS barefoot! :D
One of us is going to end up barefoot, tied up, and gagged, so I hope you're ready!
Craftytied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Craftytied »

Hi all!

I've been a lurker for a while but finally buckled down and made an account. My name is Cassie I'm 22 F and I'd love to chat with some people or possibly role play. I'm a switch. I'd prefer to be tied up by girls and I like to tie boys up but again I can always switch it up.

PM me and we can talk and see if we have similar interests!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Hi and welcome to all the New members of the forum!!! Hope ya'll enjoy!!!
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
LuchoDz_007
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LuchoDz_007 »

Hi, everybody.

I'm Lucho and last febrery I turned 13. I'm from México.

I don't know, but maybe I'm the younger in the forum, anyway. :idea:

Since I was 12 my older brother tied me a few times. He was 8 years older than me.

I have a few experiences of being tied and I like the idea and the experience.

I'm discovered this forum by accidente and read a few topics and stories and I like it.
Last edited by LuchoDz_007 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Locked Previous topicNext topic