***NEW*** New User Introductions

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
Boundtight
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boundtight »

Hi male from Uk long time lurker thought it was about time to say Hi 👋
latin-self-bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by latin-self-bound »

Hi! I'm a long time lurker, and I've decided to register. I'm a 40 years old male from Chile. I've enjoyed TUGs from my childhood, and when I didn't got anybody to play, I invented some methods to do self bondage (I didn't know that name in those years).

I love rope bondage, tickling, escape challenges, and self bondage.

I like to read the real stories posted here, and notice how I share many interests with many people from very far places.

I hope to share some of my experiences with you.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

latin-self-bound wrote: 9 months ago Hi! I'm a long time lurker, and I've decided to register. I'm a 40 years old male from Chile. I've enjoyed TUGs from my childhood, and when I didn't got anybody to play, I invented some methods to do self bondage (I didn't know that name in those years).

I love rope bondage, tickling, escape challenges, and self bondage.

I like to read the real stories posted here, and notice how I share many interests with many people from very far places.

I hope to share some of my experiences with you.
You're not alone! Welcome to the forum and may you have fun interacting with its members!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Argentum
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Argentum »

Hello all.

I first read stories from this board like 20 years ago. Beeing Dreambook at that time. But now I just had to register due to some of the stories, I wanted to be part of the discussion and also tell the author how great his work is.

For myself: I am active into bondage (and tickling) since more then 40 years now. I starter out with DID being a big fan of John Willie, Stanton, Bishop but also Richard Blackmore and the early HOM productions. The last years I worked as a fetish and bondage photographer, doing a lot of shibari then as well. But due to Corona and my health state I had to stop all this. So there is time to read and dream.

Since I am not a native speaker, I don't feel myself being able to post stories here, even though I do a lot of writing. But I also have to admit, that they mostly are in the area of nc bondage and torment. Seems I have to wait till google translator is good enough,
There always can be a few more ropes.
Busy Damsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Busy Damsel »

I'm a working, divorced mother of two with very little time for social interaction.

I've always been familiar with bondage, but until a couple of yours ago couldn't distinguish between "B" and "BDSM". I really enjoy the former and have no interest in the latter.

I'm fascinated with the idea of being a "damsel In Distress" and being tied up for non-sexual games. With the right partner, I would really consider being tied for something more, lol.
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Welcome aboard!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Hello Busy Damsel, welcome aboard, here’s hoping you enjoy all you find that interests, and find everyone pleasant and respectful when communicating
Busy Damsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Busy Damsel »

Thank you Bandit! I had a chance to read a couple chapters of a couple stories, you're quite the author!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you, you’re very kind, and it’s always a pleasure to receive such praise, I hope you’ll find plenty of other tales you will enjoy
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

Busy Damsel wrote: 9 months ago With the right partner, I would really consider being tied for something more, lol.
That’s an interesting comment!

I’ve always been interested by tying up or better, being tied up by women older than me. Im guessing you are over 20 if you are a divorced mum. Are you only interested in being on the receiving end of the ropes?
Busy Damsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Busy Damsel »

Yes, I am. I suppose I'm a submissive, though I've never really thought of mysel like that. But I do like at least the fantasy of being captured, bound, gagged, and dominated a bit by a man, lol.

And I have no interest in switching the roles.
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Busy Damsel wrote: 9 months ago Yes, I am. I suppose I'm a submissive, though I've never really thought of mysel like that. But I do like at least the fantasy of being captured, bound, gagged, and dominated a bit by a man, lol.

Yes, welcome to the Board, Busy Damsel, hope you enjoy your time here. I've read some of the comments you've posted already and they are good.

Maybe you'll be able in time to be less busy and more in distress lol!
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

Busy Damsel wrote: 9 months ago Yes, I am. I suppose I'm a submissive, though I've never really thought of mysel like that. But I do like at least the fantasy of being captured, bound, gagged, and dominated a bit by a man, lol.

you might not be a submissive, you could be a bottom. A bottom is a person who is strong willed and able to take care of themselves but likes the feeling of "letting go" by being tied up, in some cases directing how they are tied up. Have a good day
nina621
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nina621 »

Hello! I'm Nina and I'm from France. I'm 31 years old. I love to sub men. I have some experiences in bondage. My first one I was 21 years old.
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

nina621 wrote: 9 months ago Hello! I'm Nina and I'm from France. I'm 31 years old. I love to sub men. I have some experiences in bondage. My first one I was 21 years old.
Bienvenue, Nina! J'ai aussi des experiences de ligotage et je l'adore aux mains d'une fille. Et je suis anglais, ainsi mon francais ext pauvre.
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
dbavr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dbavr »

Hi everyone!

Ex-lurker here, very excited to be more engaged with the forum and the amazing personalities I've come across so far reading through the posts. :D
I am a 23M living in the UK after moving here from Eastern Europe. I always had an arsenal of huge kinks (e.g. bondage, gagging, verbal humiliation, feet, socks, cuckolding etc.) which is what mainly brought me to this site. I do have many interests otherwise, love reading, drawing, writing, gaming, fantasy, sci-fi, dnd, volleyball, hiking, cooking, languages and so on.

Happy to chat with anyone (once I hit the 10 posts milestone lol), and maybe I'll even dip my toe in writing a story or two. I used to write a lot, but never in the theme of my kinks so that could be something interesting for me to explore.

See yous around!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome abord [mention]dbavr[/mention]
Thrilled to have you on here! Make yourself at home!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Miss-swiss
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Miss-swiss »

Hello, I'm swiss, in usa since 2 years now.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Hello and welcome to the neighborhood....you look great for your age!
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

Miss-swiss wrote: 9 months ago Hello, I'm swiss, in usa since 2 years now.
Welcome. Nice shirt!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome aboard [mention]Handgag lover[/mention]!
Always nice to see another fan of handgags and smothering join us.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

HgtFt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HgtFt »

Hello, I'm Jeremy from France.
I have long followed this forum to read all these wonderful stories, without having the courage to register.
Now it's done.
I discovered the TUGs around the age of 12, with my best friend, and it has never left me since.
Jnebgud
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jnebgud »

Aloha all...

Like many, long time lurker who finally had the courage to sign up. Love being bound and gagged, binding and gagging others and reading about it. The imagination is the most potent sex drive we have.

I write a little, as I become more comfortable I may share some with you all. Enjoy role play, fantasy kidnap and force fantasies...dont like impact or abuse of any kind...
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome into the light.
As soon as you feel comfortable, please share what you feel happy sharing.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
OhmesRaht
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by OhmesRaht »

Hey! Been a lurker for a while as well. Wanting to finally connect with people with similar interests and experiences. Been tied up a few times by some neighbors (but never enough!)

I'm 23 and gay. Love all types of bondage. My dream would probably involve me tied up 24/7!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic