***NEW*** New User Introductions

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
rondeurs
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rondeurs »

hi, i'm also a longtime lurker. i'm much more a fan of archived youtube videos of TUG content, old and new, than stories and the like, but figured i might as well pop to start messaging folks
BrandNewBondee
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrandNewBondee »

Hi! I used to be on this forum as InABind, but I lost my password and couldn’t successfully recover it. Anyways looking forward to be back!
Last edited by BrandNewBondee 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

If you want access to your original account, I should be able to reset your password. As soon as you get to it quickly, you can then reset it yourself.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
BrandNewBondee
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrandNewBondee »

Xtc wrote: 3 months ago If you want access to your original account, I should be able to reset your password. As soon as you get to it quickly, you can then reset it yourself.
That would be great. Just a quick question because I’m a little confused, do you mean you’re gonna manually send a password reset email, or something else?
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I have changed the password on your other account.
I have emailed you the new password.
If the email doesn't work, get four more qualifying posts under your belt and I can pm you the new password.
You can then change it to sit yourself.
InABind
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by InABind »

Xtc wrote: 3 months ago I have changed the password on your other account.
I have emailed you the new password.
If the email doesn't work, get four more qualifying posts under your belt and I can pm you the new password.
You can then change it to sit yourself.
It worked! Should I delete @BrandNewBondee now?
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

If you want it deleted, let me know via pm and I shall do it.
Sablesword
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sablesword »

Hi!
I'm a guy who skews heavily to the B end of BDSM. I write fantasy and science fiction about happy comfy female enslavement with lots of bondage and hold the SM please. Also tickle stories, and stories that combine the two. I also draw and do photography.

I'm 'Lurker60031' on DeviantArt, having lost the 'Sablesword' username there some years back.
Kenzie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kenzie »

Hi I'm Kenzie. Long time lover of tie up games and bondage, first time signing up on here. Always have preferred the "being tied up" side of things but will gladly do some tying when the situation calls for it. Good to meet everyone :)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. Post when ready.
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

Good morning everyone.
I've been on the forum for a few years, but never "officially" introduced myself to the community.
I'm Stefano, since I was a teenager I've known my passion for Damsel in Distress, captured heroine, detective role play.
I also add the interest in tickling as "torture" and barefoot damsel. But essentially, the capture of the heroine as a
metaphysical concept. Capture her at the same time protect her, respect her.
From Northern Italy.
Thank you
Last edited by sweetvillain 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
JustAGagFan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JustAGagFan »

Hi there! I'm just some random dude in his late 30s looking to begin enjoying some more bondage-related content. I've enjoyed bondage my entire life, been tied up a few times, but right now mainly enjoy some very simple self-bondage on occasion.

As my username would suggest, I am a huge fan of gags! Being more submissive, I absolutely love to be gagged. Maybe someday I'll post a few gag pictures in the relevant forum, but who knows. In any case, nice to meet you all!
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

Kenzie wrote: 3 months ago Hi I'm Kenzie. Long time lover of tie up games and bondage, first time signing up on here. Always have preferred the "being tied up" side of things but will gladly do some tying when the situation calls for it. Good to meet everyone :)
Welcome to the site :)
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Hi. I’m Sian, 33 yr old woman from North Wales. I’m single and able to work from home quite a bit so I often walk round the house with shackles on my ankles. I do mostly self bondage and have a collection of leather and metal cuffs , straps, chains, ball gags and blindfolds.
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Sian91 wrote: 3 months ago Hi. I’m Sian, 33 yr old woman from North Wales. I’m single and able to work from home quite a bit so I often walk round the house with shackles on my ankles. I do mostly self bondage and have a collection of leather and metal cuffs , straps, chains, ball gags and blindfolds.
Welcome to the site :) you have a great collection there! :)
Davyuk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Davyuk »

Sian91 wrote: 3 months ago Hi. I’m Sian, 33 yr old woman from North Wales. I’m single and able to work from home quite a bit so I often walk round the house with shackles on my ankles. I do mostly self bondage and have a collection of leather and metal cuffs , straps, chains, ball gags and blindfolds.
Hello and welcome..
From fellow brit 👍🙂
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

sweetvillain wrote: 3 months ago Good morning everyone.
I've been on the forum for a few years, but never "officially" introduced myself to the community.
I'm Stefano, since I was a teenager I've known my passion for Damsel in Distress, captured heroine, detective role play.
I also add the interest in tickling as "torture" and barefoot damsel. But essentially, the capture of the heroine as a
metaphysical concept. Capture her at the same time protect her, respect her.
From Northern Italy.
Thank you
Hello, Stefano! Very nice to make your acquaintance!
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

Thank you very much, AmyR
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

sweetvillain wrote: 2 months ago Thank you very much, AmyR
Metaphysical?
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

AmyRu wrote: 2 months ago
sweetvillain wrote: 2 months ago Thank you very much, AmyR
Metaphysical?

Yes. Not only material. An emotional union where the dominance of the villain and the passivity of the damsel melt and cross the exchange of energy. Something that fills the Heart
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Yourkinkyboitoy @berlinberlin @heyharry15
Welcome to the forum, guys! Make yourselves at home and have fun. Cheers!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

berlinberlin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by berlinberlin »

thanks @bondagefreak
if you like, you can read through my stories, I've done so far ;)
sure, there's more about to come, as there's a lot to read that inspires.
KristiKR
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KristiKR »

Hi everybody! I think I made an introductory post years ago but have been away and only just recently remembered I was on here, so figured I’d have a quick redo

My name’s Kristi and I’ve been an avid tie up and/or bondage fan since early childhood so after all the time being into it I obviously love it. I’ll be glad to be able to be more of a part of this nice online community!
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

KristiKR wrote: 2 months ago Hi everybody! I think I made an introductory post years ago but have been away and only just recently remembered I was on here, so figured I’d have a quick redo

My name’s Kristi and I’ve been an avid tie up and/or bondage fan since early childhood so after all the time being into it I obviously love it. I’ll be glad to be able to be more of a part of this nice online community!
Welcome back :)
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hey everybody, posted here last year so thought I’d make an updated post.

I’m a 31 year old guy from the Yorkshire area of England with, of course, a love for tie ups. Definitely prefer to be the one to do the tying. I like to use rope, duct tape (definitely my favourite), handcuffs and cables ties.

My messages are always open if anyone wants to chat :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic