***NEW*** New User Introductions

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
ropescout
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ropescout »

Hi, I've been reading the stories on this site on and off for a few months now but had never signed up for an account. Now that I have I'd like to share some of my scouting experiences in true story form (as best I can!), and hopefully connect with like minded people.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard, [mention]Spectra[/mention]. We always need new writers but we also need people who will comment on existing writers' work. Write on.
Xtc
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

ropescout wrote: 2 years ago Hi, I've been reading the stories on this site on and off for a few months now but had never signed up for an account. Now that I have I'd like to share some of my scouting experiences in true story form (as best I can!), and hopefully connect with like minded people.
Looking forward to reading your stories! Welcome to the site!
ropescout
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ropescout »

Canuck100 wrote: 2 years ago
ropescout wrote: 2 years ago Hi, I've been reading the stories on this site on and off for a few months now but had never signed up for an account. Now that I have I'd like to share some of my scouting experiences in true story form (as best I can!), and hopefully connect with like minded people.
Looking forward to reading your stories! Welcome to the site!
Thankyou for having me! My first story is up now :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome to the forum [mention]The_sniffing_sneaker[/mention]
You got an awesome username. Hope you decide to start posting!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

The_sniffing_sneaker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by The_sniffing_sneaker »

Thank you very much.
I love reading the stories and especially yours "bondagefreak".
One of my favorite stories is the true story "bondage Initiation" .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]The_sniffing_sneaker[/mention]
Glad to hear that, buddy.
I look forward to seeing your comments and having you join us as an active member on here.

Cheers!

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Bonjour, [mention]cowboygf[/mention]
Bienvenue au fourum. I must, however, point out that we are an English language forum.
Thanks,
Xtc
cowboygf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cowboygf »

hello, here is some time that I read your stories they are fascinating. I present myself 40 year old guys, 1 m 76, atheist, quite athletic considering my profession (farmer), I am a fan of handgagging and non-consensual slavery. I admire the COWBOY, the domineering and provocative guys !! my greatest experience dates from college where a friend gagged my mouth with his large hand while twisting my arm behind my back (brown guy 1m80 with a deep voice and rough hands a pleasure of submission) hoping to find here friends who will be able to write western bondage stories
Nici
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nici »

I am a little bad at introducing myself.

My name is Nicole,female from Los Angeles. 22 years old. I like the idea of being bound and gagged, damsel in distress style. Usually like simple and effective style from duct tape and ropes to be tied in. New on here, still getting used to things around here, but I look forward speaking with you all.

Thank you.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard, [mention]Nici[/mention]
I'm sure you will find good company here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome to the forum [mention]cowboygf[/mention]
Always glad to see a new face around here!
Looking forward to getting to know you.

cowboygf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cowboygf »

thank you bondagefreak it is thanks to you that I came here, I must bow before you dear masterImage
Benelux
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Benelux »

Hi there,

I am Bene, a 21 year male from Luxembourg. I had used this site quite a while ago, think it was in 2018 or 2019, but never created a profile and only spend my time here reading. But recently I discovered the site again and decided to create a profile and contribute actively to the community :D

About myself: I have an office job in the administration of Luxembourg (the city) and use my free time to do sports (I work out and I enjoy jogging) and riding my motor bike (a Suzuki GSX-S1000GT) through the country as well as through the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.

My interest in tie up games started when I was in my teens, around the age of 12/13, and through the wonderful things over at DeviantArt. Although my actual tie up experiences are quite rare I can already say that I prefer the side of the sub, I enjoy the feeling of losing control against my will.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome on board, [mention]Benelux[/mention], we can always use new contributors.
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Welcome [mention]Benelux[/mention] when you hit The Netherlands i should be careful ^^
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
Benelux
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Benelux »

Thanks for the welcome [mention]Xtc[/mention] and [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] :)
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Hello,

I have been lurking here for a few years, and finally resolved to register and even comment/contribute on occasion. I'm an "aging" happily married man and have always greatly enjoyed being tied-up with rope and the relaxing zen-like feelings that overcome me when I am safely and securely bound (especially if it is my lovely wife doing the binding rather than myself).

My earliest memories of actively seeking out tie-up games date back to when I was between four and five years old. While I much prefer being the one tied-up, I don't derive any enjoyment in tying up others (unless the "other" is myself). Nevertheless, on the few occasions that I have been asked to do the tying-up, I would have felt selfish had I refused, but only indulging those whom I could trust would reciprocate and tie me up when it was my turn!

Here's hoping that 2022 will bring an end to the pandemic and plenty of fun TUGs for those who want.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard, [mention]tiedinbluetights[/mention].
New contributors (and commentators) are always welcome.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome aboard [mention]BondageFootPig[/mention]
Super hyped that you finally took the leap and decided to join us on here.
Pretty sure you'll fit right in, buddy 8-)

BondageFootPig
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageFootPig »

I just wrote my first comment while u introduced me. Just waiting on approval. Thank u so much for inspiring me to come back. I appreciate u and hopefully may even start contributing with my own stories. I'm from New England USA and have been into heavy bondage like mummification and sleepsacks for 17 years and got into ripe rank smelly sock sneak and feet sniffing about 11 years ago. I'm gay and like to be called Sniff the bondage foot pig hehehe
MtnReign
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MtnReign »

Been reading stories on here for the last several months, I followed others forums on TUGs in the past but none of them had the atmosphere I was looking for until I came here. I've been into bondage and TUGs for around 18 years, specifically rope bondage. Classic DID and TUG scenarios are my favorite to read about and make up the majority of my personal experiences. Thanks for having me here!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

You're welcome - especially if you contribute - hint hint!
MtnReign
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MtnReign »

Xtc wrote: 2 years ago You're welcome - especially if you contribute - hint hint!
I was planning on it! I have TUG stories from my personal life going back around 10 years.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Good to hear that, [mention]MtnReign[/mention]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic