***NEW*** New User Introductions

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

***NEW*** New User Introductions

Post by chadmc90 »

Hey there! Welcome to the forum!

This is the place where you get to introduce yourself. Tell us to us a bit about yourself and and what brought you here.

But before you do, let's get you started with a brief summary of what this place is all about!

TUGs Stories is a rapidly growing community where people are encouraged to share their tales, whether fictional or not. Our forum is home to over 3,700 stories and counting!

This community is built around stories.
People providing stories, making comments, providing feedback and starting discussions on the stories they enjoy reading are what will keep the site going.

The health of this board depends on YOUR participation.
Now that you've signed up, it's our sincere hope that you'll soon get some posts under your belt: write stories of your own, and leave feedback on the stories already posted.

The more feedback our authors get, the more likely they are to continue to entertain us.
Silent readers don't help anyone. Any constructive feedback (including simple expressions of appreciation) is better than no reaction at all!
So, if you want a continuing supply of great stories, then stop lurking and start posting!

Now what about you?
Tell us a bit about yourself in the comments section below.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome onboard [mention]Xemora[/mention]!
Nice to see another fan of sockgags and tickling on here ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Xemora
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Xemora »

hello unexperienced male here thats been lurking for years now. I've gotten more in tune with my desires lately and now feel comfortable to talk about them, at least anonymiously. I'm not a native speaker so I hope that my english is passable. I'm interested in writing stories, but don't know if I have the courage quite yet.

If I can help this community by commenting on stories, I will do my best.

It,d be great if I could share my first experience someday with you guys.

Thanks for helping me understand and accepting my desires over the years.
Whatever you do and however you do it, just remember to be happy and make happy!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hi [mention]Xemora[/mention] , comments are what we writers treasure.

Don't worry about not being a native speaker, we have several active authors to whom English is not a first language.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Long time follower. Never had the courage to join and be part of the tie up community but thought the time was right :D
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. It's never the wrong time to sign up!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] Welcome onboard, buddy!
So glad you decided to make the jump into active membership!

From your profile info and list of interests, I have little doubt you'll fit right in ;)
Really hoping you get some more posts under your belt.

EileenRope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by EileenRope »

Stumbled across this community by accident, glad I found it. Just a girl who's really into bondage, although I've never experienced anything beyond self stuff.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. Please feel free to support our writers through comments or original writings.
GagHerRealGood

Post by GagHerRealGood »

I am a male from the US who enjoys females bound and gagged. I love scenarios where women ask/begged to be tied up, and discover their partner's bondage fetish. I also love scenarios with escape challenges. I just wrote my first story (link in my signature) after lurking and I'm excited to contribute to the community.
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Hello, I am a 23 year-old guy from the UK. I like the idea of tying up/being tied up by other guys. I thought I'd join to meet some like-minded people and maybe write a few stories. :D
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard, [mention]BDBrit[/mention] , I certainly hope you start writing for us.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome to the forum [mention]BDBrit[/mention]
Hope to see you commenting and becoming an active member on here!

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Hiya! Little late here, but I'm a new registered user! I've been reading these stories for years, but never had the courage to join and be a part of the amazing conversations on here.

As for me, I'm a 27 y/o male who identifies as a gay asexual. And I love gags (tape gags, sock gags, ballgags, plug/panel gags), bondage (rope, tape, cuffs), and smelly feet, socks, and shoes (especially sweaty, smelly, jock feet, socks, and shoes). Any combination of the above is hot. And I'm a sub who just wants to be tied, gagged, and dominated by guys. The simple things in life :lol:

I've had two g-rated tie-up experiences, as well as two more adult-rated ones and lots of fantasies. I've thought about writing, but I'm nowhere as good as all of y'all. But I'm looking forward to being a part of this community and joining in on the awesome discussions on this forum!! :D :D
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for checking in at last. The only way to get good at writing is to start writing and keep writing after that.
Good luck,
Xtc
tantalizingtittle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tantalizingtittle »

Hello! I'm a 20 year old female from the US who happens to enjoy many aspects of tie up games, though mainly from the side of being tied up. I've lurked for a long time, but thought I might try to actually become active and either post some stuff of my own, or at least be able to give feedback on the stuff I do read
Raine
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raine »

Hiya. I'm not very talkative and kind of on the shy side, but I have an interest in the topic and I like writing on the subject, so... here I am.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

tantalizingtittle wrote: 3 years ago . . . but thought I might try to actually become active and either post some stuff of my own, or at least be able to give feedback on the stuff I do read
Welcome aboard. Both functions would be most welcome.
Xtc
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Raine wrote: 3 years ago Hiya. I'm not very talkative and kind of on the shy side, but I have an interest in the topic and I like writing on the subject, so... here I am.
Welcome aboard. The more writers, the merrier.
Xtc
BaileyBug
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BaileyBug »

Greetings! I read that my first post should be here, so let's go! Name's Bailey and I'm a looong time lover of tie up games (most of my life so far). Spent a long time thinking of myself as a weirdo for liking it but I'm so, so glad to keep finding out that I'm far from alone as I get older. Finding sites such as this is also great!! Glad to have joined, hope to catch some of you all around!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome fellow 'weirdo'.
karrenzhao
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by karrenzhao »

Somebody introduced me to this site. So I'm gonna give this a go.

21 year old Oriental female. I like the idea of being tied up and gagged in an abduction style and held hostage in an unknown dark location. Home invasion is another one that I enjoy too. I may try to share some experiences on this forum and of course to make some new friends if I can.

I look forward to speaking with you.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. Please do share.
zora963

Post by zora963 »

Hi all, I'm 25 M from the US, excited to read/write TUG stories and get to know people
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. Post when ready.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic