***NEW*** New User Introductions

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard at last!
Perhaps, if yo write for us, you might figure out your own standpoint? Anyway, you might entertain us with your writing.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Taneli
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Taneli »

Hi everyone! Taneli here

I am just your average bondage fanatic, was obsessed with being tied up as a kid (the jail scene in Disney's Robin Hood broke me) and now as an adult I enjoy both tying and being tied!

Looking forward to hopefully being fairly active around here and getting to know you all :)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome on board, [mention]Taneli[/mention] .
By all means be active; we need activists!
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

Hi everyone, M/28 here as my CD damsel persona, Dilara Dee. She's a full-figured damsel who puts up a struggle but can't help and be bound and gagged.

I'm here to write stories, read stories, chat, and get to know people!
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

Damsel-Dilara-Dee wrote: 2 years ago Hi everyone, M/28 here as my CD damsel persona, Dilara Dee. She's a full-figured damsel who puts up a struggle but can't help and be bound and gagged.

Welcome to the site, I'm sure you'll have lots of fun and meet lots of interesting like minded people.
Tenuous
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tenuous »

Damsel-Dilara-Dee wrote: 2 years ago Hi everyone, M/28 here as my CD damsel persona, Dilara Dee. She's a full-figured damsel who puts up a struggle but can't help and be bound and gagged.

Welcome to the site! Dilara sounds like a lot of fun. :)
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tenuous wrote: 2 years ago

Welcome to the site! Dilara sounds like a lot of fun. :)
She is, and she needs a good gagging! :lol:
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

GagFan96 wrote: 2 years ago

Welcome to the site, I'm sure you'll have lots of fun and meet lots of interesting like minded people.
Thanks, pleasure!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

[mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention] Welcome to the site. I'm a crossdresser myself and there are others on this site who are into crossdressing and bondage as well. This is a very welcoming place.

If you ever want to chat, feel free to pm me!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Yeah, this guy is back for another round.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]AlexUSA3[/mention]. Welcome back. For the couple of topic posts you requested, I'm wondering if we can just convert your original story over to your new account rather than going through that linking mess. I personally don't know how to do it, if you don't mind we do it that way, but I will talk to someone else on the team who does. And because you don't have at least 10 posts on this account, then I or anyone else, cannot contact you through PMs yet.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Solarbeast wrote: 2 years ago @AlexUSA3. Welcome back. For the couple of topic posts you requested, I'm wondering if we can just convert your original story over to your new account rather than going through that linking mess. I personally don't know how to do it, if you don't mind we do it that way, but I will talk to someone else on the team who does. And because you don't have at least 10 posts on this account, then I or anyone else, cannot contact you through PMs yet.
If it could be done, it'd be appreciated, but I think the linking mess is better than potentially losing the stories.

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

[mention]AlexUSA3[/mention] I suggest you just copy and paste them under your current name.
AbductedAddiction
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AbductedAddiction »

Welcome back, Alex! I remember you and some of your fantastic stories. I haven't been here for almost two years, but I clearly remember you. I can't wait to see some more of your work.

Cheers!

[quote=AlexUSA3 post_id=104376 time=1630278022 user_id=56229]
Discord: AbductedAddict#9202
m/m (18+ ONLY)
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

AbductedAddiction wrote: 2 years ago Welcome back, Alex! I remember you and some of your fantastic stories. I haven't been here for almost two years, but I clearly remember you. I can't wait to see some more of your work.

Cheers!
AlexUSA3 wrote: 2 years ago
We'll see how things go this time around!

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Xtc wrote: 2 years ago @AlexUSA3 I suggest you just copy and paste them under your current name.
I will see what I can do, but it is 70+ chapters to recover! I do this on an iPad, so it might be rough 8-)

PilotDrew
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PilotDrew »

Hey all! I've just recently found this forum and I think it's great that there's a space for like-minded people to talk about their tie up experiences, stories or fantasies. I'm a 19 year old student pilot (hence the name lol) and I've been into my tie ups for as long as I can remember. I'm just starting to get my head around the forum, but I really look forward to talking to new people about this hobby :D
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard, [mention]PilotDrew[/mention]
Happy navigation!
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Hi everyone,

I'm a single white male from the United States, early 20s.

I'm interested in reading stories and hearing about women in bondage, in situations other than with a boyfriend/husband for sex.

I enjoy tying my girlfriend and being tied by her. I've also been tied up before along with a previous girlfriend, and have tied up an aunt and a cousin (separately).

I'm happy to chat, but don't. RP.

Looking forward to reading more and hearing from some of you!
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

Hi everyone,
I'm a man from southern Europe in his forties, I know this message board since the old version (I visited it for the first time in 2002, when I was 22!) but for some reason I never wrote there (except for a comment to a story around early 2003) and never registered in the other versions of this board.
Since that day in December 1986 in which I felt a lot of new strange emotions seeing in a comic book Minnie Mouse handgagged (It was a Mickey Mouse's detective story) the love for bondage never abandoned me. And the Internet made easy to know other folks with the same passion. I was not a strange freak anymore, but part of a wide community.
I'm here mainly to ask for an advice about some stuff I'm writing professionally (it's a novel). I've got also some old stories to tell, but I think only one deserves to be told (the others are just innocent boyhood tie up games with almost nothing special in them). I'll see in the future if I can post it here (English it's not my mothertongue and so there's some problem for me to write a long story in decent English).

See you,
Bastian
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hi [mention]Bastian[/mention]
Don't worry about English not being your first language. It is not even the first language of all the Mods!
We have several prolific and popular writers here who are working in what is at best their second language.
Also, please don't be afraid to share early innocent stories, we are a very broad church.

Welcome aboard,
Xtc
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

SntLauren
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SntLauren »

Hi everyone ! I'm Lauren I'm 23 and I'm a lesbian girl with a lot of kinks hehe. I've been hanging out on deviantart and other forums but I discovered here recently. I have a huge foot fetish and I love bdsm especially being tied up and humiliated (my favourite stuff is impact plays and feet stuff lol) Also, I'm looking for female partners to roleplay or chat with. I have detailed info about me on my deviantart page, here is the link if anyone would like to check it : https://www.deviantart.com/sntariandel

Here is the post about my whole kinks and interests : https://www.deviantart.com/sntariandel/ ... -873124051

I'm sure I'll have good time here and get along with everyone ^^
My Deviantart : https://www.deviantart.com/sntariandel
Discord : Saint Ariandel#2384 (F/F only please ^^)
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

[mention]Bastian[/mention] Welcome to the forum! I know what you mean about the internet introducing you to the wider bondage community, as it was the same for me. I used to think I was some sort of freak as well for liking bondage until I discovered others with my tastes.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
MasterBeanieBabe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MasterBeanieBabe »

Hi Everyone! I'm Bean! Been reading stuff here for awhile now but just barely got an activated account

You can learn almost anything you might need to know about ne from the bio I put in my profile

I look forward to being a full member here!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic