***NEW*** New User Introductions

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
amcp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amcp »

Hi everyone!

I used to be a member of the old TUG website where I wrote several stories. After having lurked here a few times, I finally decided to create an account.
Being a gay male, my preferred TUG stories are overwhelmingly M/m, with the occasional F/m to keep things interesting. I used to be a competitive swimmer, which is often a dominant aspect in my fantasies, if anybody is into that (speedos :lol: ). I absolutely love the feeling of being tied up by another man.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Thank you for welcoming me to this forum, and firstly I wish to apologise for not coming here first, because I got "carried" away and posting elsewhere before I'd been here, as I should have done.

Firstly a quick note about my "username." For yes I do own a dog, a four year old Bernese Mountain Dog to be precise, and as I'm sure you can all guess, her name IS Luna.

I'm going to be honest, bondage to me is mostly about being tied, or cuffed, to a bed and then shagged, I'm not so much into all of the gags and general tying up that most here seem to enjoy. Or rather I wasn't until I discovered this absolutely magnificent forum, and the products of many of the imaginations of the member here. For the truly excellent stories here have REALLY opened my mind, and widened my understanding of the word "bondage." Thank you all for that.

I must admit that I've been coming here for some time now, before I "took the plunge" and decided to join in as it were. And the main reason for that was, as i'd said in one of those posts, that I've noticed that FULL respect is given to any and everybody who creates a story and shares it here. Even if feedback is negative, it's ALWAYS put constructively, the idea seeming to be to assist the author in their future writing, rather than any "slagging off."
As I say, I've already "put my toe in the water" and I've received some very kind and encouraging comments regarding my efforts, that will only serve to encourage me to try to "entertain" you all even more.

And that respect is completely justified for there some utterly superb stories here, brilliantly written and thoroughly enjoyable, and I'll be honest, far better than mine. All of which I'll try to learn from and hopefully be able to use as inspiration to "raise my game" as it were.

Just a little about me, I've just turned sixty. And I've ALWAYS had this sexual fantasy that has NEVER come true, and probably won't in reality. I've always dreamed of being captured by a sexy lady, who either ties or cuffs me in a spread-eagled form to her bed. Having put me into stockings and suspenders, like most blokes I just love the feeling of those when a woman dresses herself in them. And, let's face it, they are the , admittedly unofficial, "clothes of sex," i'm sure you'll agree. So, by the action of putting me into them, she's just re-inforcing the message that SEX is what she's taken me for. Now having blindfolded me, she then proceeds to shag me mercilessly, with HER completely setting the agenda, HER dictating the timing and action, and myself absolutely helpless in HER hands, unable to prevent her from doing exactly what SHE wants to me! FEMDOM is very much alive in my fantasies.

So as you can see it's F/M stories that are my main interest as far as this forum is concerned, but I'm now old enough to have learn, that EVERYBODY is entitled to their own opinions and interests, even if they are not the same as mine. What's great for me isn't necessarily the same for others, and vice-versa. So, what might be absolutely the best thing for me, may well not be the same for others.

As an example of this, I'm a real "Biker," I've ridden motorbikes since i was sixteen and still love riding them now. And nearly all of those bikes i've owned have been sportsbikes, nearly all of them with a two-stroke engine. Indeed the bike i still own now, having bought it brand new in 1993 is a Suzuki RGV250, and those of you who now about motorbikes will know what sort of machine that is. Similar to the Yamaha RD500 that I had owned beforehand, and that I've actually featured in my story here with the female traffic cop, Jessica Hawkins.

Complete different bikes in style and performance from that American icon, Harley Davidson. Now I've never had any desire to buy a Harley, they don't give me what I AM looking for in a bike. But then a Harley owner probably wouldn't want my RGV, it won't satisfy THEIR requirements. Each to their own, i fully RESPECT their choice to choose the bike that meets THEIR needs, even if it does nothing for me. Exactly the same with the different sexual orientations here.

Back to my fantasy, while i accept that it may never occur in real life, there's NOTHING to stop it happening in the dark depths of my imagination. And it most certainly does, I've in fact written a whole collection of such tales, for my own private use. As I say most of them don't feature anything like the degree, or variety of bondage that the excellent works here do, they're more the tale of how, why and by whom i end up in the situation as described above rather than any real details of said bondage. They all end with the actual sex just about to begin. My first post was one of those, and I had written a couple of sequels, which I posted upon request of a member here.

So, any story i do post here will be on the above theme, but like i say i WILL try to expand my mind, as it were.
Hudtie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hudtie »

Hello

My name is Ami and I live in Skelmanthorpe, near Huddersfield in West Yorkshire, United Kingdom.

I am 23 and a student nurse. I live at home with my parents and sister (Sarah - 19), but I am getting married this summer and will be moving out.

I am fortunate that both Sarah and Daniel (my fiancé) share my liking of TUGs. I have grown up playing TUGs with Sarah and explore them with Daniel.

We like most TUGs. When I'm not at work i'm quite Gothic in my attire and we particularly TUGs with a Gothic image.

I would love to hear from you.

Stay safe!

Ami
:D
Last edited by Hudtie 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. I hope you will share some of your adventures with us.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome to the forum [mention]footboy1616[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

SavoDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SavoDan »

Hello Everyone

Im Daniel and I live in northern Mexico.

I hope I can share with you some true TUGs and maybe create fictional stories for the board.

Sorry if I didnt introduce myself earlier but I was reading the rules and the tips for beginners: Storywritting.

Hope to know more people in here :)
Davyuk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Davyuk »

Hudtie wrote: 2 years ago Hello

My name is Ami and I live in Skelmanthorpe, near Huddersfield in West Yorkshire, United Kingdom.

I am 23 and a newly qualified social worker. I live at home with my parents and sister (Laura - 19), but I am getting married this summer and will be moving out.

I am fortunate that both Laura and Daniel (my fiancé) share my liking of TUGs. I have grown up playing TUGs with Laura and explore them with Daniel.

We like most TUGs, but especially those that have a sporting theme/image. We have an ongoing competition between the three of us to see who can come up with the most imaginative TUG, using any item of sports clothing or equipment.

I would love to hear from you.

Stay safe!

Ami
:D

Hi there welcome along, originally from Yorkshire but now living up north in geordie land for my sins :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome to the forum [mention]Subexplorer71[/mention]!
Always great to see a new face around here ;)

TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

I've been on the site for a long time but haven't posted. I'm Todd. I live in Philly and am a total switch. I'm 51. I also produce bondage videos.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome to the forum [mention]Ducktapeguy92[/mention]!

MrFingers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrFingers »

Hi There,

I’m a long term bondage enthusiast from north-west England, who just happened to stumble across this site, and thought it might be right up my street. I’m a man in my mid-30’s and I’ve been into bondage for as long as I can remember, for which I blame the likes of April O’Neil and Penelope Pitstop for getting bound and gagged all the time when I was watching cartoons as a kid, so the particular taste I’ve acquired is for women tied up in damsel in distress type scenarios.

My fetish has always been a closely guarded secret of mine that I’ve always indulged through the Internet in the form of photos and video, I’ve never actually engaged in it with a partner, and although my wife and I have flirted with the idea, I’ve never persuaded her to let me tie her up. Still, I live in hope, she does seem interested in the idea, but seems to pull back at the last moment.

Anyway, looking forward to getting involved, don’t have any stories of my own to share at the moment, but hopefully I can gain some inspiration from this community.

Cheers!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

[mention]MrFingers[/mention] Welcome to the board! You'll find a lot of like-minded people on here and should have a great time.

Btw, what is your profile pic? I keep thinking it's a video game character but I'm completely blanking out on it.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
MrFingers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrFingers »

captured_prize wrote: 2 years ago @MrFingers Welcome to the board! You'll find a lot of like-minded people on here and should have a great time.

Btw, what is your profile pic? I keep thinking it's a video game character but I'm completely blanking out on it.
Thanks for the welcome. :D

My avatar is a character called Domo, which was used as a mascot by Japanese broadcaster NHK in a series of stop motion animations a few years ago. I admittedly don’t really know much else about it, but I thought it made a cool avatar years and years ago, and have been using it ever since.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome to the forum [mention]BondageDude[/mention]!

KinkyLily
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyLily »

I have to post here I guess?
thebeckydamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thebeckydamsel »

The name is Becky. After reading some stories on here, I thought I give this forum a go. I hope to meet more open minded people as well. I am from the UK.

I like the idea of being bound and gagged, in damsel in distress scenarios. I have shared my first experience on here as well if you all like to have a read. I will plan to share more as well when I can.

Thank you!
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

thebeckydamsel wrote: 2 years ago The name is Becky. After reading some stories on here, I thought I give this forum a go. I hope to meet more open minded people as well. I am from the UK.

I like the idea of being bound and gagged, in damsel in distress scenarios. I have shared my first experience on here as well if you all like to have a read. I will plan to share more as well when I can.

Thank you!
Welcome fellow uk member 😁
thebeckydamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thebeckydamsel »

yorkshiredude27 wrote: 2 years ago
thebeckydamsel wrote: 2 years ago The name is Becky. After reading some stories on here, I thought I give this forum a go. I hope to meet more open minded people as well. I am from the UK.

Thank you!
Welcome fellow uk member 😁
Thank you
BoundBabysitter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundBabysitter »

Hello!! I just joined today and wanted to make my post in the introductions. I'm from the US and as my username suggests, I really enjoy tie ups and babysitting. Been doing both basically most of my life and love them both. And yes, I have been a bound babysitter many times before :)

It's good to be on this site and hopefully can make my way around, meet a few people, and maybe share some of my experiences too. I look forward to getting to know everyone :)
Socklover2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Socklover2.0 »

BoundBabysitter wrote: 2 years ago Hello!! I just joined today and wanted to make my post in the introductions. I'm from the US and as my username suggests, I really enjoy tie ups and babysitting. Been doing both basically most of my life and love them both. And yes, I have been a bound babysitter many times before :)

It's good to be on this site and hopefully can make my way around, meet a few people, and maybe share some of my experiences too. I look forward to getting to know everyone :)
Welcome aboard
BoundBabysitter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundBabysitter »

Socklover2.0 wrote: 2 years ago Welcome aboard
Thank you, I appreciate the welcome! :) :)
ahoyboy1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ahoyboy1 »

BoundBabysitter wrote: 2 years ago Hello!! I just joined today and wanted to make my post in the introductions. I'm from the US and as my username suggests, I really enjoy tie ups and babysitting. Been doing both basically most of my life and love them both. And yes, I have been a bound babysitter many times before :)

Hello and welcome! I hope you love it here
Hello everyone! I’m Alex. Chicago guy who loves snug bondage and thick, layered muffling gags. Love all things related to panties, panty gags and panty hoods. DiD/GiD/RP/home invasion/babysitters I enjoy it all. PMs are open and always welcome.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Welcome! I'd love to read some of your experiences!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
skyrim115
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by skyrim115 »

Hello! I’ve been reading this website on and off for a while now and I’ve finally decided to bite the bullet and get an account and hopefully write a few stories that I’ve had in mind.

Though here’s a bit about myself, I’m 22, from the us, and have been interested in bondage for as long i as I could remember. I’ve always had a thing for damsels in ropes and gags, but recently I’ve been loving the Idea of me being bound and gagged by dominant woman and will probably write stories from a femdom angle
Tapegaggedboy83
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tapegaggedboy83 »

Hey! Lad from UK who has watched this site for years but only just registered. Posted a picture of a very sticky tape gag in the picture thread! Please check it out!

I've been doing tie ups and bondage for years. More into clothed, kidnap type bondage, involving tape, rope and straitjackets.

Favourite things are: PVC tape, Microfoam tape, glue and tape gags, mummification, posey straitjacket, verbal humiliation, Abercrombie polo shirts and popped collars (weird I know lol).

Anyway, nice to finally register. I hope to share loads of pictures and write some stories 🙂
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic