Tangled new friendship (MF/F)

Contest will run throughout month of November.
Post entries here. Forum wil be locked until November 1st
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tangled new friendship (MF/F)

Post by tickletied84 »

First story ever - so be gentle! (Feedback welcome in form of PMs)

(now)

“She wasn’t like that the last time we met”, Matt said on the phone to his housemate Victoria.

He’d been intrigued when he’d received a message from her of:

* ‘Don’t be late home, there’s a surprise waiting for you’. *

His eyes roamed over the sight in front of him, where his work colleague, the shy but extremely pretty Maria was restrained. Ropes held her arms behind her in what appeared to be a box tie, and secured behind their desk chair. More red rope contrasted against her uniform, holding her upper body above and below her breasts to the back of the chair. Her legs stretched out in front, tied around her bare ankles, and more intriguingly a rubber band held her big toes together.

“Well no, she needs some gentle encouragement, so be a gentleman! Don’t worry, I’ve organised myself a date for tonight, so I’ll catch up with you in the morning” Victoria hung up.

(earlier that evening)

“Look, it’s just a bit of fun, and I need practice at escaping - otherwise I’ll lose my next bet to Matt” Victoria was sat in her bedroom holding out the rope to Maria, who’d accepted the invite of dinner with her colleague and was slightly surprised by the turn of events. Maria had a crush on Victoria’s housemate, Matt, but got on with the two of them well, although was never going to be as outgoing as Victoria.

“So, you tie each other up?” Maria asked as she wrapped some rope around Victoria’s wrists in front of her, fastening with a knot she’d seen on TV.

“Yeah, well, we’ve got to pass the time somehow here, and whoever takes longest to get free has to be the others slave for the weekend” Victoria replied as she easily wriggled her wrists free.

“Oh” Maria was disappointed that her knots hadn’t held. “Slave?”

“Try them behind me this time, and cross the rope in the middle to make it tighter” Victoria spun around so her back was facing her colleague. “Yeah, has to make the food, tidy the house and do whatever the other says. It’s fun, and can be quite kinky”.

Maria turned pink thinking of it, her experience so far had been a few drunken kisses on works nights out, and one grope on a dance floor, although she did feel she was missing out on life in a new place, Norton wasn’t exactly hoaching with night life. If it wasn’t for the hospital they all worked in, she thought the town would be almost empty. Still, she’d found Matt and Victoria, and they both made her feel welcome, and some other feeling deep inside her. Cinching the rope, she proudly declared “there, get out of that!”

Victoria glanced over her shoulder and nodded approval. “Getting better. So, tell me what you think of my housemate then.” She asked as she started to look for a weak point in the ropes.

“Oh, um” Maria took a gulp of the white wine they were sharing. “I mean, he’s annoying as hell at work, but he’s cute. But anyway, I thought you two were?”

“No, we’re just friends, although we mess around sometimes together I know” Victoria was making progress at wrestling herself out of the rope, although was starting to feel warm. “I’m fairly sure he likes you though”

Embarrassed, Maria gulped down the rest of the wine, and felt a warm feeling inside her. “Hardly going to notice a short pharmacist amongst the other doctors and nurses though is he”

“Oh, I don’t know” Victoria winked over her shoulder, and with a flourish pulled her wrists free. “There, done it!” she grabbed her glass of wine and stood up triumphantly. Finishing her glass in one gulp, she poured them both another. “Now, I think I need to practice my knots, fancy being my muse.”

Maria looked at the rain battering against the windows, and realised a night in a bar wasn’t what was needed. Feeling relaxed after the second glass of wine she shrugged. “Yeah, in for a penny, in for a pound”.

Victoria smiled, her plan for the evening was working, and she was sure Matt would appreciate the present she’d leave him - he might even cover her next on call shift if this went to plan. She pulled Maria’s arms gently behind her back, and rested her forearms next to each other. “Hold your elbows with your hands” she instructed. “I want to see if this works better” Wrapping the rope tightly, and cinching regularly she fastened the smaller girl’s arms firmly behind her, before knotting it off in the middle.

“Wow, I think I’d be stuck here until you let me out!” Maria murmured under her breath as she tested the bonds. She writhed slightly, trying to get her fingers anywhere near the knots.

“Yeah, that’s kind of the idea Maria! So tell me, have you been tied up before?” she sat opposite her captive and sipped some more wine, before picking up anther spool of rope

“No, where did you learn it?” She struggled for a few minutes, then resigned herself to being stuck.

“Well, Matt and I have been playing tie up games for years” Victoria pulled over her desk chair and indicated for Maria to take a seat, then swiftly looped a rope around her, holding her to the chair.

“Whoa, I thought you were done” Maria swung her head round, seeing the smirking face of her friend.

“Oh no, I’ve a lot more knots to try on you yet” Victoria giggled as she tied the rope around Maria’s slim body, fastening her to the chair with loops above and below her breasts.

“Erm, this wasn’t the plan?” complained the bound victim.

“It was my plan, I’ve a date in around an hour, and Matt wanted to see you this evening, so I’m leaving you as his present”

“What?” the captive exclaimed before a wadded up pair of panties were placed in her mouth, before Victoria placed 3 strips of tape across her lips.

“Don’t worry, they’re clean” she taunted at the struggling girl. “And he’s a true gentleman, so he won’t take advantage of you…much!”

Removing Maria’s shoes, she pulled her ankles together and fastened them together with a final loop of rope, leaving a leash on the end of it. Glancing up at the struggling girl, and seeing her skirt had risen slightly, she pulled it down to protect her modesty.

“You should wear stockings to show off your legs Maria - the boys would go wild for them”

Maria grunted from behind her gag as she was wheeled into Matt’s room, where her leash was fastened to the carabiner at the end of his bed, before having a large rubber band placed around her big toes.

“Now this should keep you tied, I’ve a hot date, so I’ll leave you here for when Matt returns! Oh, and Matt likes to tickle pretty girls”

Maria grunted her protest from behind her gag as her eyes went wide and tried to wiggle free. The initial intrigue had been replaced with annoyance, and now she was starting to enjoy the feel of the bonds. Her reading of some websites started to let her imagination go wild. Tickling though - her worst fear, and when she couldn’t get away, no!

15 minutes later, Victoria came in, dressed to kill. “Right, have fun this evening, I might see you over breakfast” she winked.

Maria blushed deeply, and pulled harder at her bonds, before resigning herself to waiting.

Matt hung up the phone with a smile and approached Maria with a grin.

“Well, you weren’t like this the last time we met”.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Feedback as a pm?

Well then [mention]tickletied84[/mention] I'm writing you now :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic