Cindy's First Time M/F

Contest will run throughout month of November.
Post entries here. Forum wil be locked until November 1st
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Cindy's First Time M/F

Post by herdfaninrva »

I knew something was different as soon as I saw Cindy. We’d been friends for years, but I’d never seen her dressed as she was. Always “Miss Prim and Proper,” she arrived at my house wearing a cutoff tank top and short shorts. I had never seen her showing so much skin! She had called earlier and asked if she could come over and talk, which was nothing unusual. But there was a cryptic question in her request. She asked if I remembered how to tie the knots I learned as a Scout. I told her I did, but when I asked why, she just said, “I’ll show you when I get there.”

She kicked off her flip flops as soon as she came in the door, which was something she always did. What got my attention was the bag she was carrying. It was much bigger than her normal purse and zipped closed.

She sat down in one of the recliners in the living room, and I took the other one. We caught up on what had happened in the couple of weeks since we last chatted, then she said, “I need two favors. The first is that you promise me you won’t think I’m some kind of weirdo for what I’m going to ask you.”

“Cindy, I know you too well to ever think that of you,” I answered with a smile. “What’s number two?”

Silently, she got up and walked to a straight-back arm chair at the dining room table and put her hands behind it. “I want you to tie me up. Use as much of the rope as you want. Blindfold and gag me, too. You can tickle me, touch me wherever you want with whatever you want. You can reach under my clothes as long as you don’t touch my girl parts. Say anything you want to me. Just make me think about how helpless I am and how I have no control over what happens to me. At the end, give me a good spanking. There’s a paddle in the bag. No less than an hour. OK?”

“WHY?? I know how ticklish you are, so I REALLY don’t understand.”

“I’ll tell you after you untie me.”

“OK,” I said reluctantly.

Going to her bag, I grabbed what I needed. “Here. You blindfold and gag yourself.” She was surprised but did as I told her. I gently guided her hands over her shoulders and tied them to the back of the chair. Her very ticklish underarms and sides were now fully exposed. Next, I tied a rope around her waist, pinning it to the back of the chair. I guided her legs outside the seat to the back legs of the chair, and secured them into place. This gave me access to her inner thighs and feet. These, too, were weak spots.

A little background here. She and I had dated briefly some time back and had gotten into some playful tickle fights. I’m not very ticklish, so she lost every one of them badly.

I gave her a few minutes to wonder what if anything I was going to do then attacked her sides and underarms. In seconds, she was laughing hysterically. Good thing she was gagged! “Remind you of your past defeats?” I taunted. She just nodded and kept on laughing. I tickled some more then gave her a break.

When she had said I could say anything to her, I think she expected the usual negative words and name-calling, but that’s not me. Never will be. I continued to taunt her a bit about her past defeats and tell her how pretty she looked all tied up and helpless.

Next, I turned my tickle attention to her thighs and feet. The results were the same as she was soon screaming into her gag. I continued the onslaught for a while moving all over her body.

I wasn’t content to just tickle her, and she needed a break, so I left her long enough to collect some coarse sandpaper and some ice. Teasingly, I rubbed the ice over her gorgeous lips then kissed her lightly over her gag. She squealed when the ice hit her belly button then her left foot. At the same time, I lightly rubbed the sandpaper over her right foot. Now, she had no idea what was coming, and I took advantage of that by throwing in a few tickles.

It was getting close to the end of the hour, and even though I was enjoying what I was doing and inferred that so was she, my curiosity about her reason for wanting this was getting the better of me. So, I untied her and made her get a drink before we continued. “How many swats and how hard?” I asked.

“15 good ones! Make me bend over the chair and tie my ankles to it. I might make too much noise, so blindfold and gag me.”

“OK. Here goes.”

I gave her the spanking then quickly set her free. “Now, out with it. Why did you want this?”

“You know that I have a great deal of power and responsibility at work. Sometimes, the stress gets the better of me. I mentioned that to our friend Amy, and she said that when that happens to her, she gets her boyfriend to tie her up and do a lot more to her than what I had you do to me. Being helpless lets her just let go because she has no choice. I thought I had nothing to lose by trying, and you’re the best person I know when it comes to knots. Plus I trust you completely. You were awesome! I was where I wanted to be in just a few minutes.”

“Glad I could help! I have to admit that I enjoyed having you at my mercy even though you’re a great friend.”

“So you’d do this for me when I really need it?” she asked.

“Any time you’d like,” I assured her.
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton