Dork Sandwich (M/M)

Contest will run throughout month of November.
Post entries here. Forum wil be locked until November 1st
Fool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Dork Sandwich (M/M)

Post by Fool »

Mr. Bensen is pretty much losing it trying to keep everyone in line tonight. Charlie doesn’t envy him. When the wrestling team got back from nationals they were pretty much hailed as gods by the whole school. The dudes on the wresting team are all pretty cocky on a typical day, but now that they’ve brought glory home in the form of a trophy they are totally unstoppable. There’s no way some poor nerd isn’t gonna get tortured by those jerks tonight, and Charlie has perfect grades.

There’s only one guy on the team who’s not a total blockhead. Johnny Miller. Charlies best friend since first grade. There’s no one he’d rather spend the senor lock-in with than him. We’ll, other than the Katie Decon. But Johnny can offer certain protections Charlie’s girlfriend can’t. No one is gonna wail on the wrestling teams star’s friend. And since the girls and boys are about to be separated and locked away from each other for the rest of the night, there’s no telling what the guys are planning.

“Yo.” Johnny finally turns up wearing his varsity jacket on over his pyjamas. His backpack is slung over his shoulder with a sleeping bag hanging off it. All the other guys had laid out their stuff in the gym already. “What’s up?”

He may be late but at least he’s turned up. There’s no way Charlie would survive the night without Johnny here. It’s the only reason he came to the lock-in. “Not much, I saved you a spot in the gym, the far corner. I’ll just say bye to Katie first.”

“Actually dude,” Johnny says “I’m gonna hang out with the other guys on the team tonight. But you can join us! Ok?”

“Em… Yeah sure. That’s fine” Charlie knows Johnny’s intentions are good. But there’s no way Charlie is gonna fit in with those muscle-heads. He can just keep his head down tonight.

Charlie finds Katie at the vending machines, with Jenna and Chloe hovering nearby. She seems a little sour but lights up as Charlies approaches.

“Babe, I won the Twister tourn!” She holds up a stuffed pig triumphantly.

Jenna giggles “Yeah, big shocker miss gymnastics champ.”

Charlie laughs, “Ah man, sorry I missed that! You ok, Babe? You look a little down.”

Katie sighs, “Not down, angry. Mikey freaking Romano was caught creeping in the girls locker room and Mr. Bensen isn’t doing anything about it! Just cause he’s on the stupid wrestling team.”

Charlie shakes his head “What a creep! Who caught him?”

Before Katie can answer a hand grabs Charlie by the shoulder. “Gym. Now. Thirty seconds Mister Smith!” Mr. Bensen shoves Charlie up the hall.

Charlie makes it into the gym just in time and the doors are locked behind him. He had expected the guys to be spread-out in small groups but it looks like everyone is crowded around the centre. He walks over, hearing the sound of uproarious laughter, sneaker squeaks and some grunts. Obviously the first victim of the wresting team’s torments for the evening had been selected. Charlie gently slides past the guys and makes his way through the group. He finally gets the centre, but he can’t believe his eyes. A varsity jacket lies crumpled to the side of four guys. One on his belly being pinned to the ground by the other three. Charlie instantly recognises the face of Johnny, turning red from the pressures of a chokehold. The guy choking him out is giving orders to the others, a look of absolute glee in his eyes.

“Tie his arms, don’t let him up!” Mikey Romano yells, squeezing Johnny’s neck between his bicep and forearm.

One of his lackeys pulls the belt off the dressing gown of a nearby onlooker and wraps it quickly around Johnny’s wrists. Other guys in the crowd laugh and throw in their own belts. It isn’t long before Johnny is trussed up like a Christmas turkey in a strict hogtie. Meanwhile Romano had stuffed his own tube sock into Johnny’s mouth and had tied it off with another. The mob jeers at Johnny as struggles against his ties, his eyes filled with fury.

“What the hell are you doing?!” Charlie yells without thinking. The jocks turn their attention towards him.

“Who’s this guy?” Charlie recognises Butch Wilson as he speaks. He seemed like a pretty cool guy before today.

Mikey answers “I know this kid, he’s always hanging around Johnny boy here.” He grabs Johnny from under the chin and points his face at Charlie. “Is this your boyfriend Johnny boy?” He sneers.

“Mmmhph Phhhker!” Johnny’s yells are muffled by Mikey’s socks.

Mikey stands up and squares himself up close to Charlie, getting right in his face. “Listen kid, your man-crush over here attacked me for no reason. Everybody saw it! So he’s going into a time out until he learns some manners.”

Charlie freezes. Johnny attacked him? That can’t be right. Johnny’s not like that. He’s never freaked out in his life, no matter what. He’s the most chill dude ever.

Charlie has to speak up, somethings not right here. “There’s no way! I was just talking to him, he was chill!” Charlies steeled himself to look Romano right in the eye. “You must have said something to him.”

Romano’s nostrils flair. He’s the last guy Charlies thought he’d be standing up to. The guy’s insane. While everyone else is either in loose sweats or pyjamas Mikey had decided to sport his wrestling singlet on under a pair of shorts. He came to fight tonight.

But it looks like Butch is ready to listen to reason. “Hey, let’s let Miller talk and we can hear his side of things.”

“Anybody who touches him is dead!” Romano thumps his chest once and walks round Johnny’s hogtied body, challenging anyone to step up. No one moves. The crowed is enjoying the show.

Charlie’s mind races. He can’t let his best friend get messed with like this, but Johnny was supposed to protect him from this kind of stuff! Not the other way around. He knows if they’d just let Johnny talk he’ll explain what happened.

While Romano’s back is turned Charlie make’s his move. He ducks down and grabs at the sock covering Johnny’s mouth. But it wasn’t just Romano he should have worried about. Just as he moves some guys start yelling and drawing attention at what he’s doing. Romano is on him in a flash tackling him to the ground and clinching both arms. Before he knew it Charlie is dragged to his feet and held upright in a full nelson.

“Let me go! You just need to let him talk!” Charlie’s pleas, but nobody is listening. Some jerk had found some duct tape in the storage locker and had started taping Charlie up, starting with his legs. Romano didn’t need any help keeping Charlie under control while the other guys tape him up. He manipulates Charlie’s body like anyone could have with a ragdoll. He pulls Charlie’s t-shirt up over his head and gives him a purple nurple to the mobs delight. Charlie yells out and tries to struggle but he has to admit that Romano is a pretty good wrestler.

Romano puts Charlie in a headlock while the guys tape his arms behind his back and wrap some layers around his chest. For his gag Charlie has one of his own socks stuffed into his mouth and a whole lot of tape wrapped around his head to keep it there.

Romano rolls Charlie onto his back and plants a foot onto his chest, admiring his work. “So what should we do with you now, eh?” He pretends to think of a moment. “I know!” We’re gonna make a dork sandwich!”

Charlie groans while the crowd goes wild. This is exactly the kind of punishment he’d been trying to avoid by hanging out with Johnny.

“Bring Miller too,” Romano laughs, “tonight, he’s an honorary dork!”

The jocks drag Charlie and Johnny to the pole vault in the corner of the gym. There they are thrown onto one of the giant foam blocks and Johnny is retied so they are both lying flat, their heads hanging over the edge, facing down. The second block is lifted by six of the guys and dropped onto of them. Now they’re head are the only thing poking out of a mass of blue PVC. The scent of plastic and years of teen sweat assaults Charlies senses.

Romano isn’t done. He commands the group to tie the blocks together. Pulling the storage straps that loop around the blocks. The crowd pulls each one tight, squeezing the lot together. Even if they weren’t already tied up, they’d never escape. Charlie looks across at Johnny. His face is red from the pressure, as Charlie is sure his own is too.

“What the HELL is going on?!” A voice cuts across the gym floor. Charlie looks over to see Katy Jenna and Chloe walking towards them. “Ya’ll have five seconds to get those two out before I start butting heads!”

“How did you even get in here?” Romano asks. He looks a little flustered. Only a few seconds ago he was revelling in the chaos he’d created.

“Jenna distracted the guards while Chloe picked the lock.” Katie replied, curtly.

“Wait really?” Someone in the mob said.

“No you ass, I have a key. Ms. Peterson lets me practice gymnastics out of hours.” Katie stomps forward, the crowd of boys part as she approaches. “As for you Mikey, you perv! I wonder if everyone want to know what you’ve been up to lately?”

“Shut the hell up, Skank!” Mikey yells, clearly panicked.

“Woah, woah, woah, what’s going on?” Butch asks.

Chloe speaks up. “He put a camera in the girl’s locker room. I found it right after he was caught creeping around in there.” She holds up a small webcam.

“That’s not mine!” Romano jumps down. “And you can’t prove it!”

Katie scoffs. “Sure we can. It’s a Bluetooth camera. Show us the devices you have paired on your phone.”

“I don’t have to prov-“Mikey is cut across by Butch placing a firm hand on his shoulder.

“Yeah you do bud,” He says, a grim look on his face “Yeah you do.”

Charlie peels the last of the tape off his pyjama legs. “So Romano was bragging to you about the camera?”

Johnny nods, stretching out his shoulders, rope marks still marking his skin. “Yep, I just had to let him have it, but he’s a good wrestler, had me in a choke hold before I could tell anybody what was going on.”

Katie walks over, pushing a large canvas trolley. “Hey boys, got any laundry?”

“Sure do!” Johnny answers happily. “Some of the lads on the team had a whip around. I got a whole load of used jocks and socks here.” Johnny empties some poor kids backpack into the sweaty sleeping bag inside the trolley. There is a sound of muffled groaning from inside, which everyone ignores.

Charlie leans over and grabs the opening of the bag. “Let me just tie this up nice and tight so our laundry doesn’t fall out.” He peeks inside. Mikey Romano looks out through the opening, his eyes pleading for mercy. He’s been tied and taped up securely and the sleeping bag stuffed with the whole schools male population’s used underwear, rank jockstraps and socks. He’s buried in it up to his neck and the whole bag smells completely rank. Charlie grins happily and tightens up the drawstrings, knotting it tight.

“Ok, I’m gonna pop this in storage.” Katie says, as Romano starts another pathetic tantrum from inside the bag, his body heavily flopping around inside the trolley. “I’m sure someone will find it Monday.”

The muffled moaning gets louder but could hardly be heard after Katie shoves it into storage and locks the door behind her.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

I enjoyed this one quite a bit. There are just specific things that I generally like a lot.

- Being in this sleepover, where you might get tied up, and have to stay that way for a whole weekend
- That someone tries to defend someone, gets bound and gagged for it, and nothing has changed, except that the person is now a victim two (even two people had this happen here)
- The idea of using these big gym matts was quite creative. Loved that idea, and just the thought of both guys being stuck there, unable to move or talk, for a longer period of time, even though that didn't happen.
- Someone being stuck in a bag, not able to move and being subjected to gross smells.

Thanks for writing this one, [mention]Fool[/mention].

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic