Secrets

Contest will run throughout month of November.
Post entries here. Forum wil be locked until November 1st
trynakogol
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Secrets

Post by trynakogol »

He wasn’t like this last time.

She steps through the doorway, and he grabs her from behind.

His hand over her mouth.

“I don’t know what you’re doing to me.”

Softly, she muttered “Mmph.” He presses his hand down tighter.

“Trina I…”

He turns her around and presses her body back against the wall. They just look at each other. Her hips are vibrating and tingling where his hands rest. He squeezes a little tighter, his fingers nibbling into her soft flesh.

She dare not look away from his eyes; she does not fear him. She dares not invite him in either. She does not act.

His eyes are dark, she searches for answers but doesn’t know what she sees.

Desire?

Anger?

Lust?

Love?

She waits. She sees slight movement in his pupils, but she can’t be sure. One of his hands moves slowly around her hip and up her back, dragging her dress along with it. Her knee lifts with the dress, her foot lands softly on the wall behind her. She presses her palm back against the cold drywall, he pulls in closer. Their noses are almost touching, Her eyes glisten. He doesn’t know the color, but he knows that they’re bright and beautiful. He’s almost blinded, but he can’t look away.

He can’t take it anymore. He kisses her, softly at first but firmer immediately. She kisses him back, wrapping her arms around his neck. She presses her body hard into his. She wants him to feel her curves in all their splendor. His hands clutch her flesh, he can’t get enough. She tastes so sweet. Their tongues shyly play and delicately reach for each other.

They pull apart, her hands move to his shoulders and his move to her waist. They’re breathing hard, she searches for his eyes. He meets her gaze; he licks his lips sensually.

“Is this a trick?” She asks, suddenly quite fearful. She begins to shake. The more she tries to stop the worse the tremors get. “Was this a test?” She hisses.

Gently, he kisses her again. On the mouth. On the mole on her right cheek. On her nose, and on her forehead.

“No.”

“Can I trust you?”

“Yes.”

“Don’t hurt me.” She commanded.

“I won’t.” He promised.