What you find in the woods. F/self

Contest will run throughout month of November.
Post entries here. Forum wil be locked until November 1st
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

What you find in the woods. F/self

Post by WyattW5 »

A big day of hunting lay before him. Jack thinks as he grabs his hunting rifle from the box of his truck shouldering the rifle. He looks down on his faithful Beagle Patience whose brown eyes eagerly watched and his mouth hung open with excitement.

The aim of the day was to get some tracks on a cougar that had been spotted on the edge of his farmland. A pack on his shoulders, dressed in a camouflage jacket and ball cap. He made way.

The game camera’s he had set up showed the cougar had been spotted around here between the past two days. So he decided he was going to start in this area. Trusting Patience to find the track he gave the dog a good lead.

“Come on girl find it” eagerly off on a the search. Jack follows her up and over the hill to the small creek. Walking over the terrain Jack couldn’t help but notice minuscule tire tracks.

Following them Jack finds a red bicycle. Followed by a set of fresh sneaker tracks. Patience eagerly picking up the trail as she runs up the backside of the trees leading to the thicket where the creek ran gently.

Before long Patience gives off a resounding howl. Coming around the tree slowly Jack sees his hunting dog. On her bum her tail waggling happily as she peers at a girl. Wearing blue running shoes black leggings and a maroon sweater.

“Don’t worry she’s a tracking dog, not an attack dog, Patience down girl!” calling her to his side the dog obeyed with happy glint in her eye.

“Ma’am this is this is private property!”

“I know I figured, I am sorry I just like coming to the creek to sit and write in my journal, helps clear my head” nodding Jack reshoulders his bag and speaks “do you have any bright coloured clothes ma’am, I am gonna be hunting around here, don’t want to risk an accident with you nearby” she looks down on her pack and smiles “you do not need to worry about me. I will only be here for an hour, bet I’ll be gone before you come back”

“Alright ma’am good day”

“Good day sir, thank you for not giving me the boot”

“Well so long as you don’t spook my game I am sure there is no need to give you the boot” Jack smiles walking away getting ready to pursue his game.

“Before I head off Ma’am can I ask your name?”

“Sam... why?”

“Just curious take care ma’am” walking from the edge Jack marches for the thicker brush.

Sams POV.

Dodged a bullet wow. Sam exhales relieved. She had watched the Hunter move from the little creek side thicket to the bush. His hunting dog anxiously bounding forward.

She had been waiting to try this for the past two weeks. Working long hours at the café to buy this equipment she was ecstatic to try it.

From her pack she first drawn a coil of black cotton rope. Two rolls of black vetwrap. A ball gag and a black hood with no eyes or mouth. And a set of handcuffs. Smiling she gets to work. Removing her sweater to reveal the black turtleneck that clings to her skin. She beams running her hands through her reddish brown hair. Forcing an elastic to contain the wild curls.

Starting with the coil of rope she binds the rope around the trunk of the key forming a small loop on the backside lacing the centre chain of the handcuffs between the loop cinching it tight.

Using the vetwrap she binds her ankles and knees together using one roll of vet wrap. The binding was snug but not completely disabling. Which suited her fine enough. Sitting down back to the tree she takes her ball gag and fills the latex into her mouth biting down on it as she buckles it behind her pony tail.

Using the second roll of vet wrap she winds half the roll around her mouth until her entire chin and mouth were covered. Now using the hood she tucks her hair under the back of the spandex before tucking it into the turtleneck.

The spandex hood had padding around the eyes to blindfold her. Leaning against the back of the tree she raises her hands over her head. Placing her left wrist into the cuff pushing the cuff tight before doing the same to her right hand.

When after a few moments she tested her bonds. Her ankles were wrapped snugly but it still allowed her enough room to wiggle and raise her legs up. Her hands tied to the tree over her head she had a sudden realization. The key! The key was in her bag... two feet away. Trying to find her bag with her feet.

It did not take long for worry to plant it seed and doubt to rise. What would happen if she did not get loose? She had two days weekend and she told no one she was out here? The hunter there was a chance he could come back? But she did not want him to see her like this?

She expected him to demand her leave the instant he crossed her path. Instead he was courteous, how awkward would this be. Desperation quickly came into Sam’s actions wildly kicking her legs wildly for the bag.

Bucking wildly against the tree she moaned and wailed loudly. Frustration taking its toll. She found herself shouting angrily at anything or anyone who could hear her.

The hood was beginning to stifle her breath as she felt only heat inside the warm soft fabric. The saliva was beginning to seep through the fabric of the vet wrap and the spandex. The upturned collar of the turtleneck hindered her ability to breath. Taking slow deep breathes she tried to think rational where did you put the bag how did you plan to reach the bag.

Shame filled her as she realized how foolish this was. She had been too anxious too excited too try all this out she did not think to put in safety precautions. Anger with herself she bucked against her bonds again.

Several hours later.

Hopelessness consumed her. Sam’s head folded forward and she moaned, her body was cold as the days breeze begun to turn her skin cold below the fabric. Huddling within herself. she moaned.

“Sam...Sam are you alright?” the barking of the tracking dog alerts her. Raising her chin she felt his body come close as the warmth of his body close to her. Reaching for her neck pulling the hood from her head. Blinking with the adjustment of the light she seen his face inches from hers.

“Sam come on wake up are you okay?” the hunter cut the vetwrap from her face and unbuckled her gag.

“Yeah just... just fine now... how long has it been?” she asked weakly looking down “six hours, I had to give up early... you’ve been here this entire time?”

“Yeah... maybe ten minutes after you left my side...”

“Well, this wasn’t how I was expecting to find you”

“Very different when we last met” he grins finding the key in her bag and unlocking her hands.