My Date with the Wolfgirl (M/F)

Contest will run throughout month of November.
Post entries here. Forum wil be locked until November 1st
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

My Date with the Wolfgirl (M/F)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Last night’s date night was...odd.

Allow me to go back a bit, specifically to a week ago. I met this really cute girl at my nearby cafe named Paige. She had dark skin, long brown hair tied back, and red glasses. We really hit it off and agreed to meet up last night at her place. As we talked, I looked at the TV that was playing in the cafe about how there would soon be a full blood moon in the sky, coincidentally on the day we agreed to meet again. I pointed that out to her. “Isn’t that cool?” I asked her.

Her eyes grew wide as she saw the report. “Uh...yea,” she said, somewhat hesitantly.
“Are you OK?” I asked her. “You seem a bit…”
“I’m fine,” she assured her. “I’m just...so excited about seeing you again.”
“Is the day not OK? We could always move it to-”
“No!” she exclaimed. “It’s fine.”
“OK, if you’re sure,” I hesitantly told her before deciding to change the subject.

oOo

Yesterday evening, I was in the bathroom applying some cologne when I got a call from Paige. When I greeted her, she answered me with a sneeze.

“Are you OK?” I asked.
“I’m *sniffle* good. I just have a cold is all. I’m sorry, but I think we have to reschedule our date to another night.”
“Do you want me to bring you over some soup or something?”
“No! I wouldn’t want to trouble you. I’ll call you tomorrow, OK?”

Before I could respond, she hung up. Taking pity on her, I decided to bring her over some soup anyway.

oOo

An hour later, I arrived at her doorstep and rang the doorbell. No response. I rang it again. Nothing. I tried texting her. No response. I tried calling her phone. Nothing. Now concerned, I turned the doorknob, finding it to be unlocked.

“Paige,” I called out to her. “It’s me. Are you OK?”

I heard some groaning sounds. Following it led me to the outside of her bedroom. I knocked on her door. “Paige, are you OK in there?”

I heard a growling sound. “I’m fine. Thanks for coming, but you shouldn’t be here right now. I’m...not feeling good.”
“Oh. I brought you some soup.”
“Oh, thank you. Just leave it in my kitchen and I’ll get it in a bit.”
“Should I come in?”
“No! I...look horrible right now. You do NOT want to see what I look like. I’m a mess.”
“Aww, come now. I’m sure you look as pretty as you did last time. Here, I’ll come in just to see what’s wrong.”
“No! Please don’t-“

But it was too late; I had entered the room. I was shocked to see her wrists were shackled to the frame of her bed. Her ankles and knees were taped together with blue duct tape

I ran over to her. “Paige! Who did this to you?” I asked as I pulled out my phone, ready to call 911.
“No one, OK? I...I did this to myself?”
“But why?”

Paige didn’t answer the question, instead saying, “Look, I need you to just leave, OK? I can’t have you here, not tonight!”
“Why? What’s tonight?”
“You need to go right now before it happens?”
“What’s ‘it’? Paige, you’re not making any sense.”
“I...I just can’t explain it right now! Just go and I’ll tell you tomorrow.”

I stood my ground. “No, Paige. You’re obviously in some type of distress. Just tell me what it is so I can help you!”

Paige looked out her bedroom window, her eyes widening in horror at what she saw. “Oh God, it’s too late! Get out! Right now!”

Confused, I looked outside and saw the last few clouds fade away from the full blood moon that I had heard about on the news at the cafe. I then looked back at Paige, who was groaning and bucking against the bed. Suddenly, it happened.

Tufts of brown hair began sprouting on her arms. Her ears’ shapes became pointy. Her pupils turned from blue to solid black She grew long sharp fangs that passed her lips. Her fingernails turned black and very long. Finally, a tail grew from her rear and hung between her legs.

I stood there, absolutely stunned. “You’re...you’re…”

She hung her head in shame. “Yeah...I’m kinda…*sigh*…a werewolf.”
“And you chained yourself up…”
“To make sure I don’t hurt anyone while wolfed-up.”

I inched towards her, making sure to do it slowly to put it at ease. “But…you’re not trying to hurt me.”
“Believe me, I’m putting all my energy into controlling myself. Just stay away from me.”

I took a small step back. My heart was still pounding. “I guess this is why you wanted to reschedule for another night? For the chance to, um, shave?” I joked, attempting to lighten the mood.
“For the chance to go on a date with a guy while not risking...any chance of seeing me like this. So, what now?”
“Hmm?”
“You saw what I really am: a monster. So, what are you gonna do now? Call me a freak? Call animal control?”

I shook my head, my nerves slowly calming. “You’re not a monster. Monsters don’t care if they hurt others. You clearly cared enough to restrain yourself so you don’t risk hurting others and cared enough to try to keep me away. And I would have if I didn’t want to bring you some soup.”
“I...I just wanted to make sure you didn’t see me like this.”
“Well, too late for that. And I can tell you that you’re still cute.”
“Really?”

I moved in to touch her face. When she saw my finger, her animal instincts took over and she snapped her teeth at me, but I was able to move my hand at me at the last second.

“I’m so sorry! I’m so so-“
“It’s OK, it’s OK,” I assured her. “L-let me try something.”

I walked over and lifted up her shirt. I placed my hand on her now-furry stomach and rubbed it. Her eyes widened in pleasure as she beat her foot against the mattress.

“Yeeesss!” she exclaimed. “That’s the spot! Right there!”

I scratched her stomach for a minute. When I was done, she seemed much calmer.

“That felt nice,” she hummed.
“I’m trying to tame you, savage beast,” I joked before thinking of other ways that people use to calm dogs down. “Maybe my scent would help?”

She nodded. I walked back towards her head and held out the back of my hand. She hesitantly leaned her head in and gave it a sniff. After a few sniffs, she licked the back of my hand.

“Gross,” I laughed. “Um, how long are you gonna remain like this?”
“Oh, not for long. Just until the moon leaves the sky…so until morning.”
“Well, that’s how long I’m gonna stay here for.”
“Oh, you don’t have-“
“Too late, Paige. I know your dark secret now. So now we’re in this together.”
“So, what? You want to cuddle up with me?”
“If you’ll have me.”

Paige shifted over in the bed the best she could. “I snore a lot.”
“I don’t mind.”
“No, it’s true! I...uh...!”

She looked down towards under the bed. “I have a...er...toy down there.”

With my eyes widened, I reached down under the bed and pulled out...a black rubber bone. “You can just give me that to chew on.”

I smiled. “You know, Paige. I’m beginning to think you shackled yourself down not just to protect yourself, but also because you like it…”

The fur on her cheeks couldn’t hide her blush. “Just stick it in.”

I inserted the bone between her teeth. Paige began gnawing on the bone, causing the bone to squeak several times. That was something I found to be very cute.

I climbed into her bed, hugging her fluffy body. “G’night, Paige.”
“Gnnn nnt.”