Voluntary tied up or overpowered and tied up?

Post polls here.

I voluntarily put my hands behind my back (or whatever) to be bound
35%
I prefer it when my victims let themselves be tied up voluntarily
24%
I defend myself against being tied up by my opposite and I like to be overpowered by him/her
29%
I love it to overpower my opponent against his resistance to tie him/her up
12%

Total votes: 34

GirlBondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GirlBondage »

This poll focuses on voluntariness and resistance in bondage.

Write about your gender and the gender of the opposite and what are your fantasies about it : )
Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

I voted to be overpowered, but to be honest, I'm perfectly happy to be either overpowered or bound without resisting.
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

I love consensual bondage, like, meeting up with someone you know a lot and let them being the one tying you up. I'm male and i would love to be tied by a girl. I also like when tying up the girl too if she wants to.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I voted for voluntarily having my hands tied behind my back. If I'm being tied up consenually, I just don't see the point of resisting since getting tied up is my goal. I also like the idea of putting my hands behind my back as a show of submission.

I'm male but I love to crossdress and present myself as female for bondage scenarios. While I'm attracted to women, I'm ok with being tied up by either men or women.
Captured and kept as a bound and gagged captive.

My deviantart page: https://www.deviantart.com/capturedprize
Shotrow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shotrow »

I prefer it when there's resistance. The humiliation of defeat makes the bondage all the more sweet, from either side. To me, bondage is all about the thrill of having control taken away from you, and it doesn't excite me if it looks completely consensual. Even with a consenting partner in real life, I prefer to play out some kind of power struggle.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Overpowered definetely because I like the idea and feeling of being wrestled down to the ground and pinned down before getting tied up. Just the pin by itself feels good to me.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Depends on the situation and context. When I was 12, it was hard to fight against a 15 year old, but then, it was hard for a 10 year old to fight against me. Still it IS hard to tie someone up, who doesn't want to be tied.

Drawscore.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic