What is your dream bondage experience?

Post polls here.
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

What is your dream bondage experience?

Post by N9292 »

Share yours below! My dream one is just my next one :)
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I often dream about being between 10 and 15 again, and tying, being tied by, or being tied with, the kids I watched on TV, in the movies, or in comic books.

Drawscore
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeSilence »

I'd like to be bound and gagged with duct tape and stuffed in a locked closet of some public area. It'd be a rush knowing there would be a lot of people on the other side of the door who could "save" me but I couldn't call out for help through the gag.
Duct tape can't fix every problem, but it can muffle the sound.
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

I'd like to be subdued (chloroform, stun gun, sleeperhold) and wake up bound, gagged, and blindfolded in the back of a van while being driven to my "captor's hideout"
Once there, I'd be taken to a dingy basement where I'd alternate between being tied to a chair and locked in a closet while waiting for someone to "rescue" me
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Kidnapped while camping… in a big shiny sleepingbag.
Tied in so i cannot escape en been taken to my kidnappers place
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I'd like to be thrown in the back of a van bound and gagged and driven to some abandoned warehouse. There, I would be kept tied to a chair. Bonus if there is an overhead light shining over top of me.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

I'd like to be bound in a hogtie, suspended by my arm and leg bindings so that gravity forces my body into an extreme backwards arch with my arms raised way up behind me in a brutal strappado sort of position. Ankles, knees, wrists, elbows all secured together, head pulled back, every part of me excessively and extremely bound. Gagged with a combination of way too many filthy socks and boxers, and fully sensory deprived with a blindfold and ear plugs.

All of this in some tiny, forgotten shed deep in the woods. Nipple clamps and a ball stretcher with way too much weight dangling from them. A fucking machine, and e-stim all over me if it'd be possible way out there. A radiator keeping it swelteringly hot in there, if that'd be possible too.

Have a tube fed through my gag directly into the back of my throat, hooked up to a massive jug of mostly piss to constantly drip-feed me. And I'd love to just be left there completely alone for maybe 7-14 days before anyone came back to release me. Just hanging there with the world spinning around me as the bondage, torture, and isolation drives me completely up the wall...
Professional gag slut. For all your slutty gag-related needs.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

captured_prize wrote: 1 year ago I'd like to be thrown in the back of a van bound and gagged and driven to some abandoned warehouse. There, I would be kept tied to a chair. Bonus if there is an overhead light shining over top of me.
This is absolutely also one of my dreams😎
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

For me it’s to be tied up to someone else.

Specifically tied up back to back and our arms are tied around each others waists. (Kind of like a backward hug) but just being tied to another person at all is a dream for me.
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

captured_prize wrote: 1 year ago I'd like to be thrown in the back of a van bound and gagged and driven to some abandoned warehouse. There, I would be kept tied to a chair. Bonus if there is an overhead light shining over top of me.
Oh wow, that's a dream scenario for me as well! Of course it doesn't have to be a warehouse, it can be the basement or attic of some old house.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Being tied up and gagged with a female ( and I can think of a few celebrities) so we have to struggle to free ourselves.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Being tied up and gagged with a female ( and I can think of a few celebrities) so we have to struggle to free ourselves.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

Tomat0skins wrote: 1 year ago I'd like to be bound in a hogtie, suspended by my arm and leg bindings so that gravity forces my body into an extreme backwards arch with my arms raised way up behind me in a brutal strappado sort of position. Ankles, knees, wrists, elbows all secured together, head pulled back, every part of me excessively and extremely bound. Gagged with a combination of way too many filthy socks and boxers, and fully sensory deprived with a blindfold and ear plugs.
Have tried being Tied up in strappado position… It’s very tough😬
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

[mention]Racer[/mention] that’s what I like so much about it! The way the stress and strain just builds and builds the longer my body’s forced to endure it… unf… that’s all the way up my alley.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

Tomat0skins wrote: 1 year ago @Racer that’s what I like so much about it! The way the stress and strain just builds and builds the longer my body’s forced to endure it… unf… that’s all the way up my alley.
Well i felt really helpless in this position! Have you tried it yourself? If you like we can send pm☺️
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

Racer wrote: 1 year ago Well i felt really helpless in this position! Have you tried it yourself? If you like we can send pm☺️
Lots of times! I love the serious helplessness. I've got a few pics posted somewhere on this site from one of those sessions. I keep trying to beat my record, both in terms of severity and time. So far my best is about 24 hours with no breaks. A far cry from 7-14 days but a boy can dream haha.
JFBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JFBound »

Being tied sitting back to back with a woman that's older than me.
Banddfun
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Banddfun »

Taken away by an officer in full body chains and taken to a facility where they strap me down with medical straps so I’m completely immobile and gagged. Then I’m moved to a room using all the chains again. There I’m suspended spreadeagle with a lot of thick leather cuffs and straps. The being strapped down is as good as being kept immobile.
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

My dream bondage experience would probably be me being tied up by someone who's really tall and strong, a brunette too. For some reason brunettes just do it for me haha, I'd like to be tied with my hands behind my back, before being gagged with his super stinky socks that smell of cheese, vinegar, musk, and any other strong foot scent imaginable. Then he tapes my mouth shut, so I can't spit out his ripe socks before plunging my face into his really muscly pits that are drenched in sweat and full of a hot, heavy, humid stench. After being forced to smell his pits, he makes me his footstool for hours, his stinky feet pressed on my face, toes under my nose. I'm forced to take it all in since I'm unable to breathe out my mouth and he makes fun of me the whole time, making comments, imitating gag talk, doing everything he can to take pleasure out of my torment. This goes on for ages, then he gets a group of guys over who make me their footstools for days on end, maybe weeks. Gagged permanently except for when I need food, them just swapping a pair of rank socks for another pair of rank socks, and it goes on and on...
BondageAddiction
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageAddiction »

I want to be tied up completely wearing a gas mask preferably with a kinda long hose. I either want to be tied in a thin sleeping back that I don't sweat in or crossdress and tied like an X on the bed. I'd love my partner to kinda edge me for a while and do breathplay too by covering the hose again and again...

I'd also love to be tied up in the car, preferably in a cage that's in the trunk.

Another fantasy I sometimes have even tho I know it's unsafe is to be tied up completely including the gas mask and everything and be left alone for the day while he works. When he comes back he then just takes me with him to the couch where I (still gagged, mostly tied) can rest with him.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

BondageAddiction wrote: 1 year ago Another fantasy I sometimes have even tho I know it's unsafe is to be tied up completely including the gas mask and everything and be left alone for the day while he works. When he comes back he then just takes me with him to the couch where I (still gagged, mostly tied) can rest with him.
It need only feel unsafe in your head. The reality could be that he is working from home, he's quietly watching you and making sure you're totally safe. In your head you're alone, but you're really not. That's the beauty of fantasy and having a considerate safety conscious Dom. Imho.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Me and a female partner (as yet unidentified lol) hire a cottage for the weekend on the Scottish coast. We invite a friend to stay to be 'kidnapped' and we have a glorious time. Good food, wine and good company. And consenting bondage with gloves.

Probably never happen, but that's my dream! :D
BondageAddiction
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

radarlove67 wrote: 1 year ago It need only feel unsafe in your head. The reality could be that he is working from home, he's quietly watching you and making sure you're totally safe. In your head you're alone, but you're really not.
Damn this is a hot idea. I need to try this out with my hopefully soon partner
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

BondageAddiction wrote: 1 year ago
radarlove67 wrote: 1 year ago It need only feel unsafe in your head. The reality could be that he is working from home, he's quietly watching you and making sure you're totally safe. In your head you're alone, but you're really not.
It's all about control... your Dom making sure you're safe while you're away in sub-space...
BondageAddiction
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

radarlove67 wrote: 1 year ago
BondageAddiction wrote: 1 year ago
It's all about control... your Dom making sure you're safe while you're away in sub-space...
Me having nothing to worry about and feeling safe with my Dom while also having to totally rely on him without a choice sounds extremely hot. Now I don't know whether I want him to leave anymore...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic