radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

BondageAddiction wrote: 1 year ago
radarlove67 wrote: 1 year ago
BondageAddiction wrote: 1 year ago
Damn this is a hot idea. I need to try this out with my hopefully soon partner
It's all about control... your Dom making sure you're safe while you're away in sub-space...
Me having nothing to worry about and feeling safe with my Dom while also having to totally rely on him without a choice sounds extremely hot. Now I don't know whether I want him to leave anymore...
Exactly. Makes it all worthwhile, building that trust and that way the Dom has to use less and less stick, and more carrot. Everyone's happy.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

My dream bondage experience is to be bound up tight, like a mummy, and then strapped down tight to my female captor's bed while gagged. Before being bound up tight, I'd be wearing tight fitting footed tights with a tight fitting long sleeved leotard, finished off with a tight laced waist-cincher or corset.

Once secured tightly to her bed, my female captor would just lay back on her bed next to me, read a book, occasionally commenting on what she is reading, or just admiring her rope work and tormenting me from time to time (little tickles here and there, teasing taunts, asking me questions and interpreting my muffled answers however pleased her, a bit of breath play where she would hold my breath for only a few seconds but I would then be forced to inhale the sweet aroma of her feet or previously worn and sweaty underwear, ...).

Hours would go by as I listen to what she has to say; I'd learn about her, growing fonder of her presence, her voice, her touch, her aroma. I'd pay particular attention to her expressed dreams and desires, and take mental note for later occasions. At times, she would just ignore me, and I'd long for her touch, her voice, her smell, even if it is for teasing and taunting. Her lack of touch would become as much a torment as her merciless tickles, her voice just as sweet regardless of tone, be it softly kind or harshly demanding. Her absence, her silence, would become intolerable and the worst form of torture.

Bound by her side, I'd become her willing, wilful, obedient, bondage toy. When finally released from the tie-up, I'd be hers forever, whatever she would wish me to be at that and at any moment thereafter. I'd be her hero when she needs a hero; her strong man, when she needs a strong man; her bondage toy once more, if that is what she needs me to be.

Luckily for me, my wife has already made this dream come true! :D
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
ropeladygags
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ropeladygags »

Personally, I’d like to actually have an experience where someone else does the tying up and gagging. I’ve only been able to do self bondage of late and, while it’s better than nothing, I’d like to get the actual feeling of someone else doing it. I have a close friend who is the only one I would trust, but I still don’t feel confident enough to ask her.

My ideal situation:
Combination of tape and rope bondage. Hands behind back, bound with rope, rope wrapped around torso at shoulders, under breasts and around waist to pin arms to my body (chest harness wouldn’t be uncalled for either ;) ). Ankles tied with rope, as well as above and below knees and my thighs.

Mouth stuffed with a small sponge or cloth and then duct tape pulled tightly over lips and then around head at least twice, making sure the tape is nice and smooth against my mouth. Then, tease me with a wand.

Maybe I’ll build up the courage to finally ask her one day.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Tough one. I think being tied blindfolded, gagged and naked , spreadeagled to a nice comfy bed and kept that way for days. Have to be a nurse friend to look after basic Ned’s, but for days on end I’ll be his/her captive. They can do anything they want to me, and there’s nothing I can do a o7t it.

My other fantasy is much darker. I’m a prisoner in a dungeon again, naked, and tormented. Tied to a post for hours, gagged and blindfolded, nipples clamped, teased with a wand and groped. Her high heeled boots stepping on my bare toes. Tied to a rack stretched and teased, strung up from the ceiling in chains and whipped.

Much darker and probably I’ll last ten seconds of real torture but the right dome could keep me on edge for hours!
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

ropeladygags wrote: 1 year ago Personally, I’d like to actually have an experience where someone else does the tying up and gagging. I’ve only been able to do self bondage of late and, while it’s better than nothing, I’d like to get the actual feeling of someone else doing it. I have a close friend who is the only one I would trust, but I still don’t feel confident enough to ask her.

My ideal situation:
Combination of tape and rope bondage. Hands behind back, bound with rope, rope wrapped around torso at shoulders, under breasts and around waist to pin arms to my body (chest harness wouldn’t be uncalled for either ;) ). Ankles tied with rope, as well as above and below knees and my thighs.

Mouth stuffed with a small sponge or cloth and then duct tape pulled tightly over lips and then around head at least twice, making sure the tape is nice and smooth against my mouth. Then, tease me with a wand.

Thats it, thats my dream experience
smokeyfoggynight

Post by smokeyfoggynight »

In my dream experience, I'm young again, maybe 12-13 years old. I'm alone with a beautiful woman and she brings up the idea of me tying her up. I start wrestling with her, and she playfully fights back. As I overpower her and tie her hands behind her back, she wriggles her arms and stares at me over her shoulder. I hear her grunt with exertion as I tighten the knots. Sometimes I tie her to a chair, sometimes to a pole, sometimes to nothing at all. After I finish, I step back and watch as she struggles.
PanelGaggedPrincess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PanelGaggedPrincess »

I would love to be strapped on to a St. Andrews cross, blindfolded, and panel gagged. From there my partner can hit me with a riding crop, tease me, and just have all sorts of fun with me.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

ropeladygags wrote: 1 year ago Personally, I’d like to actually have an experience where someone else does the tying up and gagging. I’ve only been able to do self bondage of late and, while it’s better than nothing, I’d like to get the actual feeling of someone else doing it. I have a close friend who is the only one I would trust, but I still don’t feel confident enough to ask her.

My ideal situation:

Oh [mention]ropeladygags[/mention] , I’d love to tie you up like that and tease you. And we could trade places for the next weekend.
Drumtime
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Drumtime »

I’d give a great deal to have time with my first TUG partner. She never put me in anything overly tight or stressful, but I could never escape. Gags were always stuffed with duct tape wrappings. She was extremely firm with her torments and punishments - you were getting them whether you wanted it or not, but never more than you could handle.

Doesn’t hurt that she was an absolutely stunning redhead who could play my body like an instrument.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

PanelGaggedPrincess wrote: 1 year ago I would love to be strapped on to a St. Andrews cross, blindfolded, and panel gagged. From there my partner can hit me with a riding crop, tease me, and just have all sorts of fun with me.
Completely agree, I’ve always wanted to strap someone to a St. Andrews cross.
Hello
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hello »

I would love to be gagged and completely mummified with multiple layers of tape
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

Walking into a female friends house, where as I close the door, two of the women jump me, one of which clamps her hand firmly over my mouth from behind, while the other looks me in the eyes from the front, keeping me from resisting…
To be manhandled, and dragged through one of the rooms with a hand over my open mouth, while the other girl keeps me from fidgeting too much. One of them forces me against a counter or table top, keeping her hand over my mouth, gagging me while the other quickly wrap/ties my hands, … to then be handed off to the other female, who quickly and very tightly clamps her hand over my mouth, so the woman who was formerly gagging my mouth, may wrap/tie my legs with duct tape.
—this can be done in a reclining chair or preferably a couch. Then once they’re done, they stand me up with my hands feet tied, and a hand never leaving my mouth, one pinches my nose while removing the hand from my mouth, to stuff it with cloth, then do a wraparound tape gag, while manhandling me throughout.
Then they can keep me bound and gagged like that for a few hours, taking turns moving me to different rooms, with a hand over my now tape and stuff gagged mouth.

Just my initial thoughts anyway. 😊
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Handgagger17 wrote: 9 months ago Walking into a female friends house, where as I close the door, two of the women jump me, one of which clamps her hand firmly over my mouth from behind, while the other looks me in the eyes from the front, keeping me from resisting…
To be manhandled, and dragged through one of the rooms with a hand over my open mouth, while the other girl keeps me from fidgeting too much. One of them forces me against a counter or table top, keeping her hand over my mouth, gagging me while the other quickly wrap/ties my hands, … to then be handed off to the other female, who quickly and very tightly clamps her hand over my mouth, so the woman who was formerly gagging my mouth, may wrap/tie my legs with duct tape.
—this can be done in a reclining chair or preferably a couch. Then once they’re done, they stand me up with my hands feet tied, and a hand never leaving my mouth, one pinches my nose while removing the hand from my mouth, to stuff it with cloth, then do a wraparound tape gag, while manhandling me throughout.
Then they can keep me bound and gagged like that for a few hours, taking turns moving me to different rooms, with a hand over my now tape and stuff gagged mouth.

Just my initial thoughts anyway. 😊
Oh sweet! Can I be next!?
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

Mommy’s Naughty Boy:
Sure! come join the fun!
They can handgag, bind and gag us together! 🤭🤭😷😷❤️
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

My ideal bondage scenario.. That's a tough one because I have so many!

Anyway, that'd be me getting captured by multiple women at dawn as I snoop around their hideout somewhere in the woods after a long day of work. I would be outnumbered and show no signs of protest as I'd quickly get tightly bound with rope sitting down against a tree on their backyard. I would drop hints about my situation during the procedure of getting bound so they won't go easy on me!

Shortly after getting blindfolded, while provoking my captors, a big ball gag would get tightly strapped in my mouth from behind rendering me unable to make out any words!

They will start laughing at me and tease me about my helplessness as I secretly enjoy it!

Then, they will eat, drink and smoke for a long time beside me on a picnic table and keep ignoring me except for some rare but intense foot teases and gigles while I keep drooling enjoying my humiliating predicament..!

Before long and after a couple of drinks, they will decide that I make too much noice struggling to wiggle out of my bonds or talk to them, so they would forcefully stuff my mouth with my sweaty socks, leaving me no time to protest, and then wrap my mouth around with duct tape plenty of times effectively silencing me!

More rope would be added right after that making me completely helpless as they'd call it a night and leave me there;

Tied up against a tree in their backyard, with my hands, elbows, chest, thighs, knees and ankles bound tightly with rope, blindfolded and gagged with my own socks unable to make a sound as they would be stuffed inside my mouth and secured by plenty of duct tape, alone, in the dark...
drgoremd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by drgoremd »

Being the stunt coordinator/prop master on a popular weekly television show about a Nancy Drew style junior detective. In almost every episode, the main character is caught snooping and tied up. I have to work with her and the other actors to choreograph the kidnapping scene and then I am the one who decides how she will be tied and gagged each week and I will be the one tying/retying her for the multiple different camera shots.
Richman65
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Richman65 »

Tied up and pantygagged by my girlfriend, being naked, photographed and left abandoned by her, while she tells me she's going on a date with someone else
verkki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by verkki »

My preferred fantasy would be stay chained by my neck with a very short chain to the corner wall of my captor's bedroom, almost touching it with my face and also almost not able to turn my head. And the chain would be locked just about 20 or 30 cm above the floor. My hands would be in ball cuffs tied behind my back, I'd be wearing only boxers and a ball gag in my mouth.

I'd totally enjoy being kept like that for a long time while my captor watches movies, plays videogames and comfortably sleeps in his bed. :twisted:
bbb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bbb »

Since you asked: my dream experience would be to be kidnapped with an attractive woman. We're snatched by kidnappers having returned from a tennis outing, still wearing our tennis whites. We are then bound hand and foot with rope and then our mouths are stuffed with cloth and sealed shut with wrap gags of white first aid tape wrapped around our heads so that everything from the base of the nose to the tip of the chin is covered in white tape.

We are then stuffed in the trunk of a car. The trunk is barely large enough to fit both of us, so we're wedged in lying on our sides pressed up hard against each other, with me in the back of the trunk and the girl lying on her side with her back to me (we're essentially 'spooning'). During the long drive, our fear is overcome by our horniness (we're both into TUGs), and we get very aroused. She wiggles her posterior and grinds it against my crotch, while I press with my pelvis against her bottom.

After a long drive, we're taken to an abandoned warehouse. Our captors untie our ankles and we're marched into a basement room and re-tied to chairs facing each other, where all we can do is sit in gagged silence and stare into each other's eyes.

After a few hours of this, our captors remove the bindings holding us to the chairs and make us hop over the a mattress that has been covered with a rough blanket. We're made to lie on our sides facing one another, and our captive then use several lengths of rope to tie us tightly together, face-to-face.

We are then rolled up in the blanket, and this is further tied with more ropes so we can't unroll it. We are then left to lie, mummified together, on the mattress. Once again our sexual arousal trumps our fear and desperation, and we go crazy grinding our bound bodies up against each other and frantically 'gag-kissing'. The stuffiness of being wrapped up in the blanket and the trapped heat of our bodies just makes us wilder with pent-up sexual frustration, as we writhe and moan together in aggravation.

Ultimately we are rescued, but the detectives (a trio of beautiful women like 'Charlies Angels') take their sweet time untying us, teasing us by saying they need time to 'document the crime scene', leaving us to squirm and grunt angrily through our gags even longer!

Anyway, that's the ultimate dream! Thanks for asking the question!
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Probably some kind of couples bondage experience at the hands of some nice ladies.

Involving puffy sleeping bags and Margot Robbie if available
gurl_in_ropes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gurl_in_ropes »

I would love to be kidnapped from a convention while still in costume. Just grabbed and thrown in a van. My captors would keep me in some warehouse tied to a chair and gagged. As far as the costume, well I could be dressed as any number of characters, or maybe just my generic anime school girl outfit.
tj_b2b
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tj_b2b »

To be Robin and be tied up with batgirl in some sort of death trap
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

tj_b2b wrote: 6 months ago To be Robin and be tied up with batgirl in some sort of death trap
Relatable.
pogolsky
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pogolsky »

Bound with a girl or some girls and guys in safari outfit, with blouses and shirt with chest pockets and shoulder epaulettes or in cowboy outfit with unicoloured or plaid shirts/blouses, denim pants , boots, bandannas, tied up with several loops of rope and cleave-gagged
holdmehostage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by holdmehostage »

I'm at home trying on some clothes, such as a dress, a swimsuit, or lingerie. I'm looking at myself in the mirror when I hear a noise. Going to investigate the noise, I discover three masked men all dressed in black. They see me and before I know it, they rush me. My hands are tied behind me and they stuff my mouth and seal it in with a wraparound tape gag. Finally, they blindfold me and carry me off. I'm put into the trunk of their car and go on a 20-30 minute car ride.

When we arrive at the destination, I'm led down to a basement where they tie me to a chair and tie my legs together at the ankles and knees. They tie rope above and below my breasts as well as rope around my thighs and the chair. After they leave me, I struggle against my bonds and try to make some noise. I can't make any noise past a very muffled whimper that no one can hear. My bonds are nice and tight, making escape impossible for me.

I then start to wonder what my abductors are going to do with me...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic