Stuffing Gags

Post polls here.

Best Stuffing gags - For humiliations, discomfort, appearance and silencing victim

Dirty Panties (Kidnapper is wearing)
41%
Sponge
20%
Tissue
1%
Rag / Handkerchief
38%

Total votes: 138

Jinko28
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Stuffing Gags

Post by Jinko28 »

What do you think the best stuffing gag would be in terms of worst-tasting, effectiveness, discomfort and humiliation?
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

All of those are good options. I use tissues probably the least but they still get the job done. Handkerchiefs are pretty good but my two favorites are panties and sponges. I use panties on my girlfriend a lot but I like using sponges on anyone else that I gag.
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

Sock gags of course! They're the most humiliating in my opinion, especially if they're worn and sweaty
Jinko28
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jinko28 »

Stef wrote: 2 years ago Sock gags of course! They're the most humiliating in my opinion, especially if they're worn and sweaty
For whatever reason I really don’t like sock gags. I don’t know what it is just not big on feet.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

The handkerchief
AbductedAddiction
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AbductedAddiction »

Sponge. It can be wet but it can also help to keep the mouth moist and prevent it from drying out.... Also, you cannot choke on it. Nice and effective, but also safe. Done it many times and prefer this method over any other gag.
Discord: AbductedAddict#9202
m/m (18+ ONLY)
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

We had small or "half" bandanas, or sometimes, just ripped old bandanas in half. We used them on the 9-10-11 year olds, Small enough to keep them quiet, and also small enough so they wouldn't choke on them. We called them "Indian gags." Regular or large bandanas, regular or square scout neckerchiefs, or 7-8 foot long bandages were used as cleave gags, to hold them in.

As I have said before, TUG's are, as the acronym implies, games, and games are supposed to be fun. As the captor, one might think it's fun to stuff your captive's mouth with sweaty socks or dirty/soiled panties/underwear, but your captive may not, so make sure everyone agrees to it before doing it.

Drawscore
TapeGaggedAbby
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeGaggedAbby »

Sponge because it fills up your mouth and keeps you super quiet.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Usually a rag/scrf/handkerchief
Some mes (clean) socks
I'd like to try a sponge ball!
Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

We use cloths, but I think we might try sponges.
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

Clean sock straight out of the draw (not the wash basket). Never tried a sponge ball.
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

I love a few of my captor's used socks, 3 or 4 is usually perfect to silence me depending on the size of them. There's something so deeply humiliating about being forced to suck on those, not to mention the taste and smell that drives me crazy, haha.

I've also been gagged with my captor's used underwear a few times. It's such a massive stuffing, and the musk on those is something else. There's also a really strong element of humiliation there, too. It's probably the only thing I like more than socks!
Professional gag slut. For all your slutty gag-related needs.
JayMoe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JayMoe »

Out of those choices, I think I'd mostly want to be gagged with a hanky. But outside of that, also a fan of socks.
LaxMax
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LaxMax »

TapeGaggedAbby wrote: 2 years ago Sponge because it fills up your mouth and keeps you super quiet.
Have you been gagged with a sponge before?
Tie_me_up91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tie_me_up91 »

I personally love a mixture of panties and stockings.
KidnappedNatalieCD
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KidnappedNatalieCD »

I don't always stuff my mouth, but the times I do it's either a hankerchief, panties, or socks.
hankygagger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by hankygagger »

Handkerchiefs are always my stuffing and gag of choice.
fiest19201
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fiest19201 »

I love being gagged by my kidnapper's panties, that feeling of helplessness when she takes them off from under her dress or skirt and stuffs them in my mouth to shut me up is the best!
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Panties held in very tightly.
luckyluke5280
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by luckyluke5280 »

The kidnappers socks should also be an option.
I long for her to tie me and gag me with her socks and make me forever hers.

Discord: luckyluke5280#7320

After The Party (F/M): https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=19357
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

I've found most socks and underwear to be just a little too much fabric to entirely stuff in one's mouth. Since I don't like engaging in super-constricting gags that impair nerves/circulation I stick with a handkerchief if I do stuff at all. However really a thick knotted cleave gag just about does the work of stuffing (especially if there are other layers stacked on it) without risking anything sliding back and down to clog up the esophagus. Best practice would not leave that possible.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
SneakyKatboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SneakyKatboy »

I'd really like to try the sponge, but I didn't have the chance to. It's definitely one of the less common stuffings.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

leconteur wrote: 1 year ago I've found most socks and underwear to be just a little too much fabric to entirely stuff in one's mouth. Since I don't like engaging in super-constricting gags that impair nerves/circulation I stick with a handkerchief if I do stuff at all. However really a thick knotted cleave gag just about does the work of stuffing (especially if there are other layers stacked on it) without risking anything sliding back and down to clog up the esophagus. Best practice would not leave that possible.
I agree. It is very uncomfortable with all of that stuffing and can't be held in for long. I like using a thigh high stocking or lace panties maybe a thong because it isn't too much to hold in and isn't uncomfortable.
Silkyscarves
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silkyscarves »

Dirty panties always gives more humiliation I think in bondage my wife uses her knickers when having me gagged but not usually dirty lol tights & knickers work well as stuffing tied or taped in tightly
Silkyscarves on kik app
1974 Richards come get me lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic