6.) Knee high socks
29%

Total votes: 51

ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Favorite sock height?

Post by ShortSocks »

Hey everyone! I know there are quite a few sock fetishists on this forum. This question/poll is for everyone to answer. If you could vote and give a reason or whether you like the sock style on guys, gals, or both that would be helpful!

Also, if you dont see an option for you, feel free to say so!
Last edited by ShortSocks 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I voted slouch socks because I love the look of them on a girl. And they can also be used as a cleave gag.

Second for me would be crew socks because they’re the perfect size for mouth stuffing. Big enough to pack the mouth but not so big that it’s uncomfortable/dangerous.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

WillHBonney wrote: 2 years ago I voted slouch socks because I love the look of them on a girl. And they can also be used as a cleave gag.

Second for me would be crew socks because they’re the perfect size for mouth stuffing. Big enough to pack the mouth but not so big that it’s uncomfortable/dangerous.
Everyone has their types they like! No hate on my end! I am a fan of the no show/liner type socks. Its always fun to play a guessing game when you cant see if someone is wearing socks in their shoes or not. Knowing more times than not they are, its always fun! Plus, the aesthetic they give off when worn looks amazing, and when balled up, make a perfect sized gag!
KaceyBoots
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KaceyBoots »

Slouch socks! So comfy :)
Spinario
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Spinario »

How do you have every length but knee?!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Spinario wrote: 2 years ago How do you have every length but knee?!
I just feel like they arent as commonly worn as the others on the list unless someone is on a sports team. I can add it though, I think
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Well, it reset the poll lol but its on there now...
RopedCowboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedCowboy »

Which category do thick soccer socks fall in? I think they look hot with ropes around them.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

I would assume most soccer socks are knee height!
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Ankle socks are my preferred option...

Whenever I go for runs that's my go to sock, and I love the idea of a fit guy's running socks balled up and squashed into another guys mouth!

:D fun!
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]ShortSocks[/mention] As you probably already figured out, the vast majority of respondents on this generalist poll will be answering based on the socks they find sexiest on ladies.

The M/M community here is substantially smaller than the combined F/M & F/F one, and aside from a few M/M centric surveys, its members are almost completely absent from the "social" sections of the forum. By contrast, the overwhelming bulk of the M/M activity on this board is concentrated on the story sections. It takes some very flashy messaging on some of the more popular M/M stories as well as a huge username tagging campaign to get the M/M readership's attention on anything not story-related.

Since you're into M/M stuff and since I assume you have a special interest in the opinion of other M/M sock addicts, you should consider re-visiting the M/M SOCK-RELATED SURVEY and reading through the 100+ detailed answers your fellow sock fans have left there. Specifically, the answers they left to question 2, which deals directly with preference for sock colour/type/height.

The answers found there will give you a much better idea of where your target readership is at.
Hope this helps!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Thanks [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I didnt even think about it!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

MountainMan_91 wrote: 2 years ago Ankle socks are my preferred option...

Whenever I go for runs that's my go to sock, and I love the idea of a fit guy's running socks balled up and squashed into another guys mouth!

Ankle socks are the slightly taller cousin of my favorite type which are no shows!
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

ShortSocks wrote: 2 years ago

Ankle socks are the slightly taller cousin of my favorite type which are no shows!

Lol. Yeah. And they are definitely the 'slutty' cousins of the others socks - showing off mo skin...
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

MountainMan_91 wrote: 2 years ago
ShortSocks wrote: 2 years ago

Lol. Yeah. And they are definitely the 'slutty' cousins of the others socks - showing off mo skin...
I’ve never heard someone refer to it like that! I like it! :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic