Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Wow, I just saw this thread was here!

OK, my picks would be.

PROTAGONIST VS RIVAL(S)
PROTAGONIST VS TEAMMATE(S)
PROTAGONIST VS KIDNAPPER(S)
PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND'S OLDER BROTHER(S)
PROTAGONIST VS POLICE/SWAT/SOLDIER(S)

I like peril and defeat scenarios (big surprise there) and I like there to be higher stakes involved. That being said, I have enjoyed reading stories about all the listed scenarios, but these would be the five that push the most of my buttons.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

privateandrews wrote: 2 years ago i have to admit i really don't understand how to post stuff to this site. Please don't be frustrated with me , i am just crap with anything to do with tech. i have only just worked out how to make my skype work and even that's dodgy.. . As far as the list is concerned i will always go for 1 Kidnap 2. uniform . 3 straight. if that helps .
I don't agree with you, good sir.
You have over a hundred posts under your belt and you've proven yourself to be a solid reviewer of stories since you joined us a bit over a year ago. You need to give yourself more credit.

These forums are really easy to use/navigate, but only once you know how to go about it.
I created a condensed and hyper-simplistic guide about this, but then again, the users to whom it was addressed (those of you who don't know how to go about using this forum) missed it due to no knowing how to keep track of new/active topics. As such, it's very VERY difficult to actually help and get a hold of those who are struggling.

Take a look here [mention]privateandrews[/mention]. This guide will change your forum experience and make everything 10x easier.
HOW TO NAGIVATE AND USE THE FORUM: ILLUSTRATED GUIDE (1 MINUTE READING TIME)

If you give this a read, you'll instantly become savvy on how to use this forum.

As far as the list is concerned, I'm afraid that's not what this thread is about though.
What we've all been doing (and what I'm hoping you'll do as well) is look at the 20 scenarios listed on the first post and choose the five that tickle your fancy the most.

Being a fan of your awesome videos, I know you'll probably be choosing the "Protagonist vs Kidnapper(s)" option, but I'd be very interested in reading about your four other choices as well 8-) Looking forward to seeing your answers, mate!

wataru14 wrote: 2 years ago Wow, I just saw this thread was here!
I strongly encourage you visit the above-linked thread as well, my friend.
All those of you not using the "Active Topics" are basically browsing this forum blind, and usually end up remaining completely oblivious to fiery topics or lively discussions unless I take to time to physically tag you on them.

If you read the guide and use the "Active Topics" tool that's explained within it, you'll never be missing out on threads like these again.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

PROTAGONIST VS BROTHER(S)
(Brothers tying up main)
PROTAGONIST VS STEPBROTHER(S)
(Same as above)
PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND(S)
(Friends tying up main, sensing a theme)
PROTAGONIST VS RIVAL(S)
(Rival gotta do what a rival gotta do.
PROTAGONIST VS ROOMMATE(S)
(Vengeful/tricksy roommates always fun)
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND(S)
PROTAGONIST VS RIVAL(S)
PROTAGONIST VS LOVER

I feel like I'm predictable.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention]
Glad to see you participatings, boyz!

[mention]Pup[/mention]
Most of us are predictable. I'm sure you were able to guess most of my answers before even seeing them.
Doesn't matter. The more of us participate, the closer we get to having a full picture of what the readership here is interested in.

I'll be compiling the results and posting a full report on them soon.
I'm sure the results will be of interest to a lot of people.

On another note, I'd like to see your bf participate on this as well.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND(S)
PROTAGONIST VS RIVAL(S)
PROTAGONIST VS LOVER

I can't narrow it down to 5, so I'm going with 6. Sue me!
I tend to prefer my M/M Bondage stories to have a potential romantic/sexual element, and these are the ones that can often deliver that possibility. Not every story needs to end that way of course, and many of the other options I removed are also quite enjoyable, but you get the idea, making my Vs Lover inclusion pretty obvious. This is also the reason I chose to omit the VS family member options.

I love the potential for bondage to reveal/bring to light romantic tension between friends, roommates, or teammates. I also like the revenge element vs the Rival.

And of course, you can't really beat a good kidnapping story.
My M/M Stories Here
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

So my choices are as follows

Protagonist vs Kidnapper: Huge fantasy of mine, kidnapping stories are the most fun to imagine myself in the protagonists place

Protagonist vs Unknown Guy(s): Same idea as kidnapper the idea of someone I don’t know coming and tying me up is a fun idea

Protagonist vs Rival: Either way, whether the protagonist is the victim or the Dom this scenario is enjoyable, as it explores my more dominant tendencies

Protagonist vs Friend: [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] has written a few of my all time favourite mummification or sleeping bag bondage stories where the dynamic is that of a pair of friends tying and gagging each other

Protagonist vs Teammate: Honestly 5th place is a whole tier below 4th in terms of enjoyment, however this is the option that I most enjoy. As an athlete myself I wouldn’t put up much of a fuss if I was blind and gagged by a teammate of mine
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] There are a couple of polls and surveys in this section of the forum that you'd probably have fun answering. This is one of them, but the sockgag and handgag surveys might also be of interest to you. There's even the underwear gag survey if you're feeling particularly adventurous ;)

LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Oh, yeah, these are quite interesting! Even with a couple of options which are quite fun, but I had not thought about for a while.

PROTAGONIST VS COUSIN(S)
I'm the oldest on all sides of my family, but I have thought about this option a lot when I was younger. Big, older guys that you know, but don't see that often, and suddenly are pushed into the babysitting role. A recipe for 'disaster'

Variations on a theme, I had also work colleagues here first, but I had to choose. A little bit more platonic and distant than friends, so more chance to be a bit more ruthless and harsh, but in a teasing way because you do need to live/train together afterwards. A budding romance is always nice in these tales, but a bit more structural dominant/submissive relationships are also nice.

Always hot. I've always looked up to the older brothers of my friends when I was younger, in a sort admiring way. They seemed just more confident and nonchalant, which can lead to a lot of trouble. Especially when they are in that pubescent phase of desperately projecting how though they are.

PROTAGONIST IN SELF-BONDAGE
Self-bondage is always nice, especially when they are discovered and it leads into a different scenario.

My issue with dad stories seems to slowly resolve itself, that I pictured my own dad into the story, which doesn't make it appealing at all. All the more so because my father doesn't have a dominant bone in his body, which creates a very weird image. Luckily that is already less present, even my resistance to the term 'daddy' is slowly melting away (I still can't see myself using it, but it doesn't evoke a reaction of disgust anymore thankfully). I have a very complicated relationship with basically my whole family, so when those themes popped up in stories they reminded me of that, and I wanted to get away from that for a bit. Now everything is nice and stable (for now, *knocks on wood*), so it is acceptable to read about in stories.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention]
Thanks for adding your votes to the M/M survey, guys! Your answers will be added to the next survey result tally, hopefully a few months from now.

Here is the current tally, which was tabulated almost two weeks ago (AKA the results of this survey prior to the three of you joining in): M/M READER PREFERENCES (SURVEY RESULTS EARLY 2021)

Don't forget to browse this section for other cool surveys to answer!
Looking forward to seeing you there.

Yaru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yaru »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I finally took my time to answer this survey

PROTAGONIST VS KIDNAPPER(S): It is always interesting to see how a man is taken by surprise, bound and gagged, and taken to some kind of dungeon. (something that only gets better when the story is "M/M+")

PROTAGONIST VS DAD: The truth is I have a certain attraction towards older men, the idea of ​​being in a bondage scene with someone as close as your own father, I don't know, I just love it.

PROTAGONIST VS COACH: (if he is an older coach he has extra points) I do not know why but when I think of a coach I think of a muscular bear, also some trainers tend to have fatherly attitudes with the boys they train, could there be someone more attractive to tie (or by who to be tied)?

PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND(S)/RIVAL(S): something that I love in bondage is the relationships that can exist between friends or rivals, and that offers a wide range of possibilities, such as pranks and revenge, small experiments, competitions, etc.

PROTAGONIST VS LOVER: I'm not the most romantic person in the world, but come on, who doesn't like those stories where ties are accompanied by a portion of love?
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Yaru wrote: 2 years ago
PROTAGONIST VS LOVER: I'm not the most romantic person in the world, but come on, who doesn't like those stories where ties are accompanied by a portion of love?
Me. Sorry lol.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

Hi. Better late than never, they say, so here I go.

I prefer it when the characters are within the same age group, so these scenarios are my favorites.

PROTAGONIST VS RIVAL(S), especially if it involves making it public. What's the point of winning if nobody knows that you did?
PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND(S). Trust, fun, and safety are important parts of an appealing story for me.
PROTAGONIST VS BROTHER(S). Here we can combine both friendship and rivalry. Plus, the power dynamics can make it all the more interesting.
PROTAGONIST VS COUSIN(S). They can be a big part of your life, but not as much as brothers, so we can sacrifice a bit of the dynamics for a slightly rougher approach.
PROTAGONIST VS ROOMMATE(S) The intimacy without the background is fertile soil for many good stories.

On the other hand, I don't usually like stories about lovers. Tying up, for me, is about boundaries, limitations, obstacles. You know your lover will eventually give you what you're asking for. If you can get what you want, what are the ropes for? It's like self-bondage, "I'm tied up, but not really".
I'm not a fan of kidnappers stories either. The constant fear and potential harm make them uncomfortable for me.
JDT544
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JDT544 »

Alright sooo, the following are the scenarios I would enjoy a lot hehe:

I have personally always wanted an older brother (only child irl) with whom I could have played tie up games, with me getting tied up of course. When it comes to stories, I generally prefer the younger brother being tied up. The age gap should be above 3 years imo hehe, to really give off the older guy dominating vibe.

I love stories in which just the guy and his roommate engage in tie up sessions, with one of them being the rigger consistently. It's a lot more exciting when no one other than the two guys know about the games.

PROTAGONIST VS DAD
It's exciting to read stories where a close pair of father-son engage in tie up games like a pair of bros, with the dad playfully teasing the son and whatnot. Perhaps using dad's tools to really truss up his son hehe.

PROTAGONIST VS UNCLE(S)
It's very similar to the above mentioned scenario. It's a lot more exciting for me when just me and my uncle know about the tie up games, like a fun secret. A relatively short age gap adds onto the fun imo, like a young deviant nephew-uncle pair engaging in shenanigans.

PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND'S DAD
It becomes a lot more exciting for me when my friend doesn't know about what goes on hehe. Also similar to the above two mentioned scenarios.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]EzraMarubayashi[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention]

Thanks for the responses, guys!
Looking forward to seeing some new faces join in on this thread.

Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Protagonist VS coach
When I was younger (Like 12) I had a soccer coach Who I tought was cute (He was 19 or 20, don't know sure anymore). Was around the same time I discovered that I was into bondage and the sub side off it. So since then and now I understand more ofcourse I would like to do this. It was also my inside comming out I think, that I liked both Genders.

Protagonist VS police
Always hot. An arrested scene or that you arrest the police officier specific. I would steal his hat when I am the cop and pretend I am the cop now.

Protagonist VS rival
Rivals Who become secretly lovers. I am a sucker for this kind of stuff.

Protagonist VS step brothers
This is maybe because I had a stepsister Who tied me up in the past, but no step brothers. She was awesome but also I would love to try it with a stepbrother. But I don't think both of my parent are ever going to marry again, probarbly I win the lotery earlier haha.

Protagonist in Self-Bondage
Caught when I do it, oh gosh I am in trouble.
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
grayboxers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by grayboxers »

Oh, guess I'll do one of these since it got bumped and I'm actually talking on here now, plus this is something I have fairly strong opinions on

There's just something about the brotherly bonds (ha) formed from this. Maybe it's because I never had a brother and I wish I did so he could do this to me. In specific, I like it when it's at least somewhat nice and not straight-up torturing each other. You usually see the older brother doing the tying, but the younger has potential for some humiliating ("Tied up by my younger brother") or wholesome ("I let my little bro tie me up") feelings in the story. I like it when it's mutual, as you might be able to tell from my own writing.

PROTAGONIST VS COUSIN(S)

Similar to the brothers, but slightly different feeling as it's more likely that you seldom see this cousin and this is your fun thing you two do together. Can also feature two people with very different upbringings (protag lives in a city, cousin's house has an acre of woods behind it that they go into and tie each other up) since they don't live in the same house.

I'll also roll "generally any school jock" into here since there's no option for it. Fun ribbing between teammates, or a hazing ritual maybe? Sports uniforms are cool to be tied up in, and generally some sports players tend to be all macho anyway, so it fits. If it's just a football jock tying up some poor normal kid, then there's a whole load of potential there as you get to throw them into the amazing world of sports gear! Cup as a gag, anyone?

Bonus points if the friend gets tied up with them. The older brother has had enough of their shit, or maybe there's some game at play and the older brother actually really likes his little bro's friend(s). Either way there's an age dynamic involved. Another similar feeling to brothers, but this time there's just a bit more variance on it.

Uniforms? Yes please. Add in construction worker and firefighter to that list too. There's a lot of potential for mystery here, and that's what a lot of stories I see like to lean into. Why are these military guys kidnapping me? What did I do wrong? And so on. There's also just the detail that a lot of the bondage equipment associated with the military and police (handcuffs, other heavy-duty stuff) is just cool as give-all, and wouldn't be accessible to a normal person in many other scenarios.
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

PROTAGONIST VS STEPBROTHER(S)
PROTAGONIST VS COUSIN(S)
PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND(S)
PROTAGONIST VS RIVAL(S)
PROTAGONIST VS LOVER
PROTAGONIST VS COACH
PROTAGONIST VS BOSS
PROTAGONIST VS DAD
PROTAGONIST VS STEPDAD
PROTAGONIST VS UNCLE(S)
PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND(S) OF A FRIEND
PROTAGONIST VS UNKNOWN GUY(S)
PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND'S DAD
PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND'S UNCLE(S)
PROTAGONIST VS WORK COLLEAGUES
PROTAGONIST IN SELF-BONDAGE
OTHER (SPECIFY)

Me vs brothers:
Im bound and gagged by my older brothers, against my will

Me vs rivals: my rival keeps me bound and gagged to humiliate me and show me he has power over me

Me vs dad:
Me and dad have a special bond
Me vs dad friends:
Dad invites his friends to tie me up or help him tie me up

Me vs uncles:
Me being the prisoner of my uncles
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

I didn't know this survey was here, and you showed me others of your, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. I will gladly answer my 5 favorite scenario story pairs.

1.) PROTAGONIST VS BROTHER(S)
I enjoy the kind of stories where the younger brother gets tied up by the older brother. The boy is struggling hard to resist against the big brother but gives up when he knows he's screwed and gets tied up. Then the big brother can gag him with anything against his will. But other stories can be good brother bonding moments like I'm doing with Alex and Logan.

2.) PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND(S)
These stories are nice to read as it's just innocent fun games people play with their friends. It can be the protagonist tying up his victim(s) or the protagonist getting tied up. It's all fun and games for everyone. Whether it's kids tying each other up to older teens tying their friends up.

3.) PROTAGONIST VS RIVAL(S)
This here is a tricky one to say. Every rival story I have read before is like the same old where the rival ties up his victim to show who has the higher power. Even when he has a gang with him. But with that being said, I wouldn't mind it as each bondage part is different on what the rival does to them. I even plan on doing a story of Logan dealing with a rival on his team.

4.) PROTAGONIST VS DAD
I don't see much of these stories out here besides one that you have written and one I have read in the archives of the protagonist getting tied up by the dad. The ones I refer to are the protagonist asking the dad to get tied up by them and enjoying themselves. Most characters would want to keep their bondage interests a secret from family. But there are some who suck it in and ask them and I think it builds a great relationship.

5.) PROTAGONIST VS TEAMMATE(S)
And finally this one can go either way. Say the protagonist is a new teammate and gets tied up by the others as an initiation to the team. Not bad hazing, but funny and enjoyable "welcome to the team" spirit. The other can be the protagonist tying his teammates up for fun pranks in the locker room or at sleepovers. Just funny shenanigans for everyone, good thing they're all wearing socks to be removed and stuffed in their mouths. :lol:

There you have it, Bondagefreak! My 5 listed favorite scenarios. Took some time to choose and describe each one. But it was a lot of fun and I can think of more story ideas for myself. :D I know [mention]Killua[/mention] has done the survey already. So I wish for [mention]Gil[/mention] to give this survey a try. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Thanks for bringing this to my attention [mention]Stormee[/mention] :)
These are my 5 favorites:

1:PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND(S)
2:PROTAGONIST VS BROTHER(S)
3:PROTAGONIST VS DAD
4:PROTAGONIST VS STEPDAD
5PROTAGONIST VS RIVAL(S)

I won't write anything about each one. Who knows my stories, knows it :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic