M/M BONDAGE SCENARIO STORY SURVEY

Post polls here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks you for taking the time to answer the survey folks.
Threads like these are what actually make a difference on the forum. Your survey answers can and will inspire new/old authors to pick up on your ideas and it allows us to see how the forum audience is evolving and where the current trends are at.

I just wanna take a short moment to welcome [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] and [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] onto the board.
And also wanna congratulate all of you for the highly-detailed answers, particularly the answers from our two most recent respondents [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] and [mention]Stoutland395[/mention]

Hopefully we'll be seeing more answers from M/M readers/authors over the coming days/weeks.

DomTiesMen wrote: 3 years ago PROTAGONIST VS DAD - This is definitely a theme I am looking to see more! There is not much stories with father/son bondage.
That's actually not entirely true, my friend.
I don't know if you remember, but I sent you a detailed list about all the father/son stories on the site just a few weeks ago.

I realise that you probably haven't checked them out yet, but I assure you they are there.
You have all of [mention]squirrel[/mention]'s stories, one of [mention]cj2125[/mention]'s and about a dozen of my own written works that feature or revolve around some form of father/son bondage.

I've also written two PROTAGONIST VS POLICE/SWAT/SOLDIER(S) stories:
SNATCHED & SECURED (M+/M+)
THE AIRSOFT GAME (M+/M+)

With the success and the numbers of views the LIST OF M/M STORIES CLASSIFIED BY AUTHOR thread has garnered, I'm actually considering expanding on the idea of labelling the stories into different categories, just to give the Index browsers a general idea of what sort of characters roles are featured inside each story.

Ex: [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]'s "LOVINGLY ZIPPED UP" would have the 'PROTAGONIST VS LOVER' label attached to it.
Tales featuring multiple character roles would have several labels.

Might be an idea worth pursuing, especially since Index browsers are usually users looking for specific things.

[mention]Stoutland395[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]Bandanasandrope[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

hmmm...

I don't really have 5 choices, but

1. Roommate, Teammate or Coach
I am really into role reversals - so I would like to see both sides get a chance to get tied up.
[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] I totally agree that we need to see a coach get tied up by one of his players!

2. Any family members
What I enjoy about this is slightly racey - I might have a little thing for mild incest... Again I enjoy it most if both parties get a turn to be bound.

3. Lover
A good old love story of mutual bondage is always nice.

Smiles all the way :D
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
smushboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smushboy »

This was honestly really hard picking just five options hahaha

PROTAGONIST VS BROTHER(S)

This. Definitely the youngest should be tied up. Four or five older brothers would be preferable for my interests ;)

PROTAGONIST VS COACH

YES! Or a teacher of some sort. Such a hot authority presence.

PROTAGONIST VS DAD

I mean.....yeah, in fantasy, this is an incredible scenario. So damn humiliating.

PROTAGONIST VS UNKNOWN GUY(S)

Super hot especially if the protagonist is just in the wrong place at the wrong time! Perhaps the guys don't even realize they captured the wrong guy to be tied up ;)

PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND'S UNCLE(S)

This is so damn hot. Especially if the "friend" is unaware of his buddy's treatment at the hands (Or should I say feet?) of his family.
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

PROTAGONIST VS DAD = Dad (captor) teaching his unruly son (protagonist/captive) a lesson

PROTAGONIST VS BROTHER(S) = slob of an older brother as the captor and neat freak protagonist as the captive

PROTAGONIST VS LOVER = jealous lover (captor) teaching the protagonist (captive) who he belongs to

PROTAGONIST VS POLICE/SWAT/SOLDIER(S) = Police (captor) silencing the thief protagonist (captive)

PROTAGONIST VS WORK COLLEAGUES = protagonist (captor) gagging the snitch of a co-worker (captive)
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

PROTAGONIST VS (STEP)BROTHER(S)

There isn't much of a difference to me, between brothers and stepbrothers, in relation to getting tied up. To me, it's about people you live with, and who you have a close relationship with (which might be a good or bad one, but your share living space, and might not have a choice about it). Interesting about that is, that you can't really get away, and might have no chance to avoid that person.

PROTAGONIST VS ROOMMATE(S) / FRIEND(S)

I guess it is cheating, that I count this as one, but, like with brothers/stepbrothers, there is not much of a difference in what draws me to this scenarios. I like it as good-natured pranking, from people you are close with and who you trust. There might be torture, people might act like jerks, but in the end, this one is all about fun and games.

If I had to choose, I would keep FRIEND(S), but it's, to me, really the same draw.

PROTAGONIST VS TEAMMATE(S)

I like the idea, of multiple people going for one innocent person. The potential hostility in this setup feels exciting. Just the idea of peer pressure, and the shame that comes with it, being at the mercy of multiple people. Maybe with the added bonus, of someone trying to help you, and than being tied up too. Groups are just fascinating.

I'd actually be interested in a story of that type, where it's not about a sports team, but maybe a choir, and the bad solist is tied up, so someone who is actually good at singing can take his place. Or something similar with an acting group.

I think I prefer the stories of this type, where it's not straight up bullying, and more about the team wanting to get rid of a weak member, that drags the rest down.

Or maybe a battle royal type scenario, where there is a try-out for the best position, and the protagonist decides, that the best way of winning is to tie the other people up.

PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND(S) OF A FRIEND / RIVAL

Similar to ROOMAMATE(S) / FRIEND(S), both draw me in, in a very similar way. If I had to keep just one, it would be RIVAL, but let me explain.

I imagine the friend of a friend being angry, that he has to share the frienship with someone, or that he just doesn't like hanging out with the protagonist. So, the rivalry is about the attention of the one who is friend to both.

But rivals in general are always fun, and may be a subset of the TEAMMATE(S) point. I like the idea, of being better at something, but losing out on it, because your rival cheated you. I like this idea, where it is less about the person tied up, and more about the rival getting that person out of the way. So no torture, just "You are stuck now and can't do THE THING, that I will do now. I'm forgetting you now, because I don't care about you. Have fun waiting for someone to find and free you."

PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND'S OLDER BROTHER(S)

I guess this one is a mix of FRIEND(S) OF A FRIEND and BROTHER(S). I imagine there to be a big brother, who is not a big jerk. But he has a friend who doesn't like the younger brother, and makes the older brother tie up the younger one, to get him out of the way.

Or vice versa, where the younger brother doesn't like his brothers friend, and gets a group of his own friends together, to get the older brothers friend out of the way.

------------------------------------------

Thanks for the survey, I think I got a few new ideas out of it. :D

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Likho
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Likho »

I'm most interested in the following types of scenarios, where the protagonist is tied-up:

PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND(S)
This is a classic and safe scenario in which both parties know each other and have fun together.
I never get bored of such stories. And most of us probably realized this scenario in reality :)

PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND(S) OF A FRIEND
Being bound by a friend of a friend is not the same as being bound by your own friend. An uncertainty element appears.
I would love to read these types of stories!

Older brothers are famous for their special treatment of younger siblings ;)
Getting tied up by a friend's older brother could be a bit scary, but surely very exciting.

I am strongly reluctant to play tie-up games by parents with their own children. But uncles are something very different! 8-)
As a child, I often dreamed of being bound by my colleagues' adult uncles :twisted:

PROTAGONIST VS WORK COLLEAGUES
When we grow up, our schoolmates are replaced by our workmates.
I'm an adult and I'd love to read more stories about adults, not just about school children.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

KEEP YOUR ANSWERS COMING, GUYS!

EVERY SINGLE READER OF M/M STORIES
SHOULD PARTICIPATE ON THIS THREAD.

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

PROTAGONIST VS BROTHER(S) - just such a classic and with do many different story possibilities and paths for the fun to take. And the best stories always set up the chance for revenge scenarios.

PROTAGONIST VS STEPBROTHER(S) - as above but with the added element of rivalry or a bond that needs to grow.

PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND(S) - probably the very first fictional type tug stories most of us have read and/or experienced and probably what got me in to tugs in the first place.

PROTAGONIST VS RIVAL(S) - an added aspect of danger or one-upmanship that can add an interesting dynamic to a story's characters.

PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND'S OLDER BROTHER(S) - who doesn't love reading about some younger friends getting captured and bound by those mean older antagonists you grow to love and hate all at once.
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Definitely a classic, not only on here, but generally in tie up game-stories.
I really like scenarios of the protagonist being surprised by the evil brother or even the other way around.

PROTAGONIST VS ROOMMATE(S)
Another classic. I love stories where new roommates come into action and overpower the protagonist - sometimes slowly, sometimes fast, and even better when slightly bullying the protagonist.

PROTAGONIST VS KIDNAPPER(S)
One of my absolute favorite. I absolutely LOVE the idea of the protagonist being kidnapped, held hostage or being the "victim" at a house robbery.

PROTAGONIST VS DAD
No surprise here. I mean, I'm known to be sniffing my Dad's socks...anymore questions?

PROTAGONIST VS POLICE/SWAT/SOLDIER(S)
I got a thing for uniformed guys/Doms tying up. Especially army-related.

Thanks for another cool and interesting survey, Master!
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

PROTAGONIST VS KIDNAPPER(S) - Being kidnapped and stashed into the back of a van while being transported to a new location sounds appealing
PROTAGONIST VS UNKNOWN GUY(S) - The fact I don't know who they are, whether burglars/robbers or some strangers who burst into my home for the sole purpose of tying me up thrills me. This would also apply to burglars who could tie me up to keep me out their way while they burgle the place.
PROTAGONIST VS POLICE/SWAT/SOLDIER(S) - A soldier being captured by other soldiers from the enemy group is an interesting idea.
PROTAGONIST IN SELF-BONDAGE - Seeing how someone can successfully tie themselves up so it is difficult to get out is good and sometimes can give me ideas of how to do it myself.
OTHER (SPECIFY) - This would be where my fantasy of being tied up by non-humans come in. Mario being captured by the Koopas, DK being captured by the Kremlings, people being captured by goblins etc. Humans being captured by pokemon. Humans being captured by anthros/furries. All sounds fun and interesting to me. I too would love to be in the position of the characters being tied up.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention]

I would love to see your answers on this survey, guys.

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Similar to Sniffmyfeet, I've highlighted my favourites, and striked out any that would lower the enjoyment of a story for me.

PROTAGONIST VS STEPBROTHER(S)

PROTAGONIST VS COUSIN(S)
PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND(S)
PROTAGONIST VS RIVAL(S)

PROTAGONIST VS LOVER
PROTAGONIST VS TEAMMATE(S)
PROTAGONIST VS COACH
PROTAGONIST VS BOSS
PROTAGONIST VS DAD (Family ones depend on the writer, context, appearance, among other factors. I liked the dad in [mention]squirrel[/mention] 's Weekend with Sons, but with the dads in bondagefreak's works? Not so much.)
PROTAGONIST VS STEPDAD
PROTAGONIST VS UNCLE(S)
PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND'S DAD
PROTAGONIST IN SELF-BONDAGE

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
DeanSummer24
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DeanSummer24 »

Oh this is a hard one! I like a lot of them! The most common ones for me to probably enjoy are the ones where they're slightly closer in age but one is definitely that little bit older:

PROTAGONIST VS (STEP)BROTHER: As someone who doesn't have a brother, this has always been a little bit of a dream of mine so I guess I'm just drawn to that

PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND'S OLDER BROTHER(S): Much of the same as above but this one is probably even more exciting because there's that level of disconnection and unfamiliarity between the two that other people have picked up on

PROTAGONIST VS TEAMMATE(S): Another really good one, I like the dynamic that a team provides where there is camaraderie and friendship but there's still that power dynamic between you all. Makes for very engaging reading.

PROTAGONIST VS ROOMMATE(S): Very similar to the above mentioned category and I like it for much of the same reasons

PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND(S): It's just a good scenario isn't it? Who didn't want their friends to tie them up and vice versa?

I'm not so much into dad's and the like usually because the idea of being in a TUG situation with my own dad makes me insanely uncomfortable so that's not really for me :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention]
Thanks for answering, you two!
Some truly awesome answers here.

DeanSummer24 wrote: 3 years ago I'm not so much into dad's and the like usually because the idea of being in a TUG situation with my own dad makes me insanely uncomfortable so that's not really for me :D
It's totally not my place to question your likes and dislikes. However, I've succeeded in getting quite a few readers to develop a new appreciation for this genre by encouraging them to ditch the subconscious associations they make to their own dads, and instead focus exclusively on the dad(s) portrayed in-story.

Again, totally okay if this isn't your thing.

[mention]Pup[/mention] is another one of my long-time supporters who's been unable to break the subconscious connection.
From my past discussions with him on the subject, any and all family-related (even stepdad and stepbrothers who are not blood-related) tugs are a complete "no no". I believe he too is afflicted with the subconscious linkage to his own family members...which is unfortunate 'cause that essentially bars him from 95% of my works.

When I write or read dad/son, nephew/uncle stories, mental imagery of my own relatives never enters the equation.
But then again, hobbyist writers tend to have very fertile imaginations.

I had a lengthy discussion about this with [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] a few weeks ago and he admitted that dad/son stories (which are really not his thing) featuring a photo of the dad helps a great deal in breaking the unpleasant connection his mind tries to make with his own father.

I wonder if stories where character illustrations are provided (ex: photos of a 19 yo guy and his buff 43 yo dad) would help you, [mention]Pup[/mention] and some of my other readers as well.

Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Tbh family related tugs don't really appeal to me either. Nothing to do with my own family (who I have nothing to do with anyway nor did I ever know my dad). I just don't find them interesting. I like to see stories mostly based around kidnap and robbery and whatever else I have already spoken about before. Stories mainly based around my own fantasies mostly and non-consential tie-ups.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

1. PROTAGONIST VS KIDNAPPER(S): It's the classic scenario. ;)

2. PROTAGONIST VS COACH: Absolutely love this, but it's the Coach who is kidnapped that really gets me! :twisted:

3. PROTAGONIST VS TEAMMATE(S): It's one teammate who is kidnapping the rest of the team! It's a twist on Agatha Christie's Ten Little Indians! 8-)

4. PROTAGONIST VS BOSS: Similar to the kidnapped Coach, I want to see a Boss kidnapped. :evil:

5. PROTAGONIST VS RIVAL(S): Another classic that I love! :D

I really enjoy stories where the authority figure (Coach, Boss, Professor, Alpha Male) is taken down, kidnapped, or just ends up bound & gagged! ;)
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

PROTAGONIST VS BROTHER(S) I would of loved to had a younger or older brother(s) to tie up when growing up
PROTAGONIST VS STEPBROTHER(S) Grouped with brother(s)
PROTAGONIST VS COUSIN(S)
PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND(S) Just good old goofing around & fun. I have tied up a few friends over the years
PROTAGONIST VS RIVAL(S) Sounds like fun to put your rival(s) in their place for a bit
PROTAGONIST VS LOVER
PROTAGONIST VS ROOMMATE(S) I'd group this with friend(s) but adding the uncertainty with a new roommate could be interesting
PROTAGONIST VS TEAMMATE(S) Always a good one when the overly cocky jock gets tied up by his teammate(s).
PROTAGONIST VS COACH
PROTAGONIST VS BOSS
PROTAGONIST VS DAD
PROTAGONIST VS STEPDAD
PROTAGONIST VS UNCLE(S)
PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND'S DAD

I am not opposed to my non top 5. While I prefer a M/M story to be non intimate, I do not have a hatred for a M/M lover story or another story that has more intimate scenes. Stories with an a$$hole or overly cocky coach/boss/work colleagues getting knocked down a peg or 2 are interesting. Dad, stepdad, uncle(s) stories, while not in my top list have been different reads especially if the son(s)/nephew(s) needed a bit of a lesson taught or attitude adjustment. Kidnapping stories are good too and a classic, provided they don't have bad intentions. While I prefer to be the tier in person (like 95% of the time) I like a good role reversal story.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

PROTAGONIST VS LOVER
- Classic scenario. Bondage in this scenario is always great!

- I think being caught off guard and tied up by a roommate to find out they may have feelings for you and then they show you those feelings while you are bound and gagged is hot.

-Classic Non-con. I love these types of stories. To be wanted so badly that someone takes you for their own selfish gain is extremely hot.

-Being taken by someone you slightly know and finding they have alterior motives in store for you is hot!

- You may be noticing a theme here. I love the idea of non-con beginnings, and being taken by someone. Though, for me there generally are sexual desires motivating this with my submissive personality type

Im not into the family stuff as it pertains to bondage. For me, as I previously stated, bondage is more about the rush, the submission, and in most cases in my stories and in real life, are sexual in nature. So I just cannot do the family bondage stuff. For me personally, that is. However, everyone is different and not everyone has sexual motivations for bondage.
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

PROTAGONIST VS BROTHER(S) - Because the dynamic between brothers is the best
PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND(S) - I'd love to tie up some friends of mine :)
PROTAGONIST VS ROOMMATE(S) - Because the shared intamacy can lead to great storyes
PROTAGONIST VS KIDNAPPER(S) - Because... kidnapping ;)
PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND(S) OF A FRIEND - Because bondage is a good way to get accointed to new relations :)

PROTAGONIST VS POLICE/SWAT/SOLDIER(S) - Because either being arrested is cool, or the opposite: being a figure of authority in bondage, especially in uniform, is HOT
The Brotherhood
The best human pilot in the galaxy
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]chloroboy[/mention]

Thanks for those awesome answers guys!

I'm still hoping to hear from [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]ziptiedboy[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] and the other 95% of M/M members who've decided to no answer this survey.

Every reader or author of M/M stories should be participating on this thread.

For readers, this is where you get to influence the type of stories that appear on this board. The more of you vote for a certain thing, the more chances you have of authors picking up on that.

For authors, this is where you get to see what's trending and this is where you get to see where the readership audience is at.
You wanna try your hand at producing a popular tale? Then scroll through the answers here and single out the more well-liked scenarios.

This thread is a win-win for everyone who reads and/or writes stories on here.
Please participate.

IF YOU'VE NOT YET ANSWERED THE OTHER M/M STORY RELATED POLLS, CLICK ON THESE LINKS:

M/M SOCKGAG SURVEY
M/M UNDERWEAR GAG SURVEY
M/M SHOE-SNIFFING SURVEY
M/M HANDGAG SURVEY

Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] If you take the time to mention me here, I guess I just have to reply on that :lol:
It's a really hard decision because I would enjoy many of these ideas.

Selfbondage stories are one of my favorite ones. I love stories where the protagonist ties hinself up and gets stuck. Especially the moment he notices it. It's really great when an author takes the time to describe his thoughts and feelings at that very moment. Also I like it when the main character gets found be his parents or close friend and when they decide to reinforce the bindings instead of letting him go. Also the moment when he notices it is great when it's described in detail.

It's always great to read a story where a younger brother gets tied by the older one. It's cool when it happens in a friendly just for fun way and not because the older one is bullying his younger brother all the time. Some revenge stories where a brother takes revenge on the other one for some prank so something like that is also great.

PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND(S)
Just classical. Friends who enjoy their Tugs. Fooling around, one can't get out and then is the prisoner of the other one(s) for their amusement with some easy torture (itching powder, ...)

PROTAGONIST VS DAD
There are not many stories where the son confesses he likes to get tied up and then get tied up for real by the dad, enjoys it but can't get out but the dad won't let him go so fast and starts to scare him a bit or "tortures" him a bit for fun.

Here I like the mean brother theme. Where a brother ties his little brother and his friend at a sleepover or something like that. I like it when it's embarrasing for the younger ones and there feelings have to be well described.
Last edited by Killua 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
1. Protagonist vs roomates
2. Protagonist vs brothers
3. Protagonist vs friends older brother
4. Protagonist vs teammates
5. Protagonist vs uncle
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Right, here's my answer, in no particular order:

1) Protagaonist vs rival - I think this one has the potential to escalate nicely as they try to outdo each other. Another fun twist could be if they recruit allies to help them, who keep switching their loyalty. You could have stories turn quite suddenly this way. The rivals could also be friends, so it could mix with the protagonist vs friend theme.

2) Protagonist vs kidnapper - This one always has a nice sense of danger to it, and allows for a bit of variety as the protagonist is moved between different locations. You could also introduce a secondary protagonist who tries to resuce him. Perhaps he could also be caught and tied up. :twisted:

3) Protagonist vs coach - I'm not a huge fan of age differences, but I think this one could be the most interesting. The protagonist would look up to the coach, and this would create an interesting dynamic. Perhaps the coach could exploit this respect to get the protagonist to agree to things? You could have the protagonist's view of the coach gradually shift as the story went on. There are lots of ways you could take this.

4) Protagonist vs lover - Always good to develop a relationship, and the emotional intimacy between the characters adds a layer of sweetness to the story.

5) Protagonist vs brother - always a classic. You could have all sorts of dynamics here, depending on the brothers' ages and relationship. It could be totally lighthearted, or a serious revenge story, or anything in between.
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

i have to admit i really don't understand how to post stuff to this site. Please don't be frustrated with me , i am just crap with anything to do with tech. i have only just worked out how to make my skype work and even that's dodgy.. . As far as the list is concerned i will always go for 1 Kidnap 2. uniform . 3 straight. if that helps .
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Lover kidnapper roommate rival friend

Hey [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], happy to oblige 🙂

1. PROTAGONIST VS LOVER - as I’m sure you’re aware most of my stories regardless of gender feature more consensual romantic bondage between spouses or people attracted to one another, so this was a given for my first preference. It could be husbands doing their weekly kink sesh, two guys attracted to each other who finally admit their feelings and consummate their feelings with bondage, or a dozen other scenarios but I always love the romantic, sensual, intimate aspect where the two (or more) parties are both enjoying it and each other.

2. PROTAGONIST VS ROOMMATE - that being said, I’ve always liked the scenario of roommates realising that hey, they actually really dig each other, or when a guy walks in on his roomie in self-bondage and takes the opportunity to take advantage of him.

3. PROTAGONIST VS KIDNAPPER - As much as I love intimate consensual bondage, we all love a good kidnapping and I’m no exception to that rule. Being snatched off the street, or invaded in one’s own home and held hostage, then whisked away to who knows where? Usually I like when the kidnapper wants to either hold the victim to ransom or train them to be a slave to either keep them prisoner or sell them off to the highest bidder.

4. PROTAGONIST VS RIVAL - The other football team has a player who’ll carry the game all by himself? Simple solution, tie his ass up! Haha. You’re a master criminal who’s been upstaged time and again by a superior thief? Tie his ass up!
I’m all for rivals-turned-lovers too because I just can’t hate a loving intimate bondage sesh, and it’s often more interesting if the two parties involved are bitter enemies who begrudgingly start to accept their affection for one another.

5. PROTAGONIST VS UNKNOWN GUY(S) - I feel like this could just as easily play into the kidnapper scenario, but I also love a good mystery, has the victim been taken by a supernatural force? Who are these masked men who’ve taken him, seemingly just an ordinary guy? Who is this handsome mysterious stranger who has come into our young hunks home and tied him up? Like I said, a good mystery can work wonders for a plot-driven story 🙂

So that’s it for me, hope it helps! I know most of the family-related scenarios on here are meant to be about just innocent tie-ups, but bondage always has very sexual implications for me, so bondage between family members is personally a big no-no for me.

Other than that I’d be ok with any of these scenarios 🙂 these 5 were just my main preferences
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic